WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump's house is being raided by the FBI

OC Mike

Reaction score
You ever had the FBI knock on your door? I can tell you that I have. It's not like the movies, I mean yes they go through your stuff.

It is what it is

The DOJ screwed the pooch on this one, Trumps attorneys were working with the authorities on exactly what they needed. This is nothing more than a dog and a pony show.

If anything this most likely makes Trump yet again stronger.

Edit;
I'm not sure how I double quoted you
Yes it does.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Well,if anyone prevents Trump running for President 2024 it going to be Melania. This the last straw for Melania. Does not matter what she paid for the clothes in her closet or laundry basket. She was seriously violated. The ladies on this forum will tell us the seriousness of this fuck up by the Dems.

buck35

Reaction score
I probably wouldn't vote Trump again for the simple reason they will not tolerate him winning. We need someone who can win now and in the next election and swing the house and congress! This is most important moving forward. INMHO.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Well,if anyone prevents Trump running for President 2024 it going to be Melania. This the last straw for Melania. Does not matter what she paid for the clothes in her closet or laundry basket. She was seriously violated. The ladies on this forum will tell us the seriousness of this fuck up by the Dems.

My wife would agree with you 1000%

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I probably wouldn't vote Trump again for the simple reason they will not tolerate him winning. We need someone who can win now and in the next election and swing the house and congress! This is most important moving forward. INMHO.

If he’s the candidate it’s either gonna be him or Newsome..

Personally I like desantis more than Trump but which ever one wins the ticket I’m voting for

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score

Personally I like desantis more than Trump but which ever one wins the ticket I’m voting for

Who do you like as a running mate for either of the two? (Not Newsome)

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
If Trump elected President 2024 can he run 3rd term 2027?

530RL

Reaction score
I believe a search by the FBI of a prior US President’s residence would require previous approval by the POTUS.
No such legal requirement.

A former president can have his house searched by the local sheriff if such sheriff gets the approval of a warrant by a judge of appropriate jurisdiction. A former President is just another citizen. The legal privilege ends when the next president is sworn in.

If Trump elected President 2024 can he run 3rd term 2027?
Not without amendment to the 22nd Amendment.

"No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of President more than once. But this Article shall not apply to any person holding the office of President when this Article was proposed by Congress, and shall not prevent any person who may be holding the office of President, or acting as President, during the term within which this Article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during the remainder of such term."

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Well,just watched Earl Long movie,anything possible,but Thanks for Explanation.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Consider this:

The White House claims that Biden had no prior knowledge of this event.

That's either a lie, or Biden was briefed beforehand.

It's almost unfathomable that the DOJ would undertake this radical action without the knowledge and consent of the sitting US president.

It is also beyond belief that Biden didn't know about it in advance, which would mean that someone with authority at the DOJ or FBI unilaterally approved the action.

Which one was it? Which is more alarming?
Biden probably didnt know. We all know he cant comprehend a damn thing anyways. But I betcha his handlers knew.... and likely coordinated it.

samsah33

Reaction score
No such legal requirement.

A former president can have his house searched by the local sheriff if such sheriff gets the approval of a warrant by a judge of appropriate jurisdiction. A former President is just another citizen. The legal privilege ends when the next president is sworn in.

Not without amendment to the 22nd Amendment.

"No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of President more than once. But this Article shall not apply to any person holding the office of President when this Article was proposed by Congress, and shall not prevent any person who may be holding the office of President, or acting as President, during the term within which this Article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during the remainder of such term."
...so basically when Trump wins in 2024, we'll immediately learn that the 2020 election was fraudulent and the Dems will immediately begin impeachment proceedings claiming that this is really his 3rd term...

Done-it-again

Reaction score

Desnatis would be great, just not sure if he will run.. I didn't think Trump would run before this, but now I think he will.

No doubt Newscum is running, hes going to save the dem party.....so they will say.

Republican running mates is going to be a hard pick this go around..... What about a Trump / Desnatis ticket....then Desnatis can run in 2028 for prez.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Those who believe Biden knew nothing about this likely also believe the following::
1) He went to school on a full ride scholarship
2) Graduated at the top of his class
3) Attained bachelor degrees in 3 subjects

All of the above were once publicly claimed by Biden. Facts are, each of those items are totally false.

530RL

Reaction score
...so basically when Trump wins in 2024, we'll immediately learn that the 2020 election was fraudulent and the Dems will immediately begin impeachment proceedings claiming that this is really his 3rd term...
Over 80 courts including his own SC have ruled that he was not elected in 2020. An argument that it would be his third time elected per the 22nd is not going to hold any water.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Over 80 courts including his own SC have ruled that he was not elected in 2020. An argument that it would be his third time elected per the 22nd is not going to hold any water.
It appears you have absolutely no idea s33 was being facetious. Interesting. I believe it was nothing but a facetious hypothetical. You - not so much.

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score
Desnatis would be great, just not sure if he will run.. I didn't think Trump would run before this, but now I think he will.

No doubt Newscum is running, hes going to save the dem party.....so they will say.

Republican running mates is going to be a hard pick this go around..... What about a Trump / Desnatis ticket....then Desnatis can run in 2028 for prez.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Buck up buttercup. Compliance with tyranny will get you nowhere. Trump is not my hero...he is the bull in the china closet. Hired gun like an attorney. Don’t get it twisted.
c

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
You are a dipshit. Just say that you love Bush and stop fucking with facts. Wisconsin supreme court ruled that it was a fraudulent election. Georgia is a cluster fuck, arizona so bad that the mccain machine was demolished. That WAS the election. You can get into PA, MI, etc...but no need. You disgust me more than the communist woke left!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Well hold on now.. they didn’t “rule” that.. most of those cases were refused to be heard. There is a giant difference

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
You are a dipshit. Just say that you love Bush and stop fucking with facts. Wisconsin supreme court ruled that it was a fraudulent election. Georgia is a cluster fuck, arizona so bad that the mccain machine was demolished. That WAS the election. You can get into PA, MI, etc...but no need. You disgust me more than the communist woke left!

1660182994805.jpeg

playdeep

Reaction score
X2...
The guy's an obtuse,arrogant jack-off who gets his head handed to him daily in the dungeon.
*Clown*

530RL

Reaction score
Well hold on now.. they didn’t “rule” that.. most of those cases were refused to be heard. There is a giant difference
That is certainly what some will tell you.
Consider reading these links:

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
For the record, He was impeached twice ! He holds the record.
Hey man...that doesn’t mean shit! Your corrupt government lied and colluded about a russian hoax that was proven to be a fuckin lie! Second impeachment was over a call with your boyfriend zelensky and an instruction to investigate firing a DA by joe for the benefit of hunter. Wake up! This is not smoke then fire

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
That is certainly what some will tell you.
Consider reading these links:

It’s hard dragging you to water. If you don’t want to think as an American...fine. I’ve been there. How about this simplicity...your Bush cunt AG, Republican BILL BARR knew and buried Hunters laptop. Fact! It was worth 5% according to all polls. Just that simple. You hate a Republic!

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
I am a CA Reagan Republican. You need to re watch the film from that lard ass liberal, Michael Moore. Fahrenheit 9/11. He over does it with lib commentary...but he is over the target! I couldn’t have watched it 20 years ago. It makes perfect sense today.

retaocleg

Reaction score
none would hear any of the evidence, not that they say they were bogus, they refused to hear.......doesnt it get tiresome carrying the water?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You know it’s seriously disheartening that I gotta bounce this to P&G..

What the FBI did here should concern ALL AMERICANS on both sides of the isle. Not providing the search warrant, asking to turn off security cameras, searching in places they weren’t allowed to.. That all aside from the judge who obviously shouldn’t have even been asked to approve it..

It’s scary and I mean real fucking scary. The words “playing with fire” are an understatement..

I’d love for people to talk about that, and understand some very serious problems with that.. come together as a community, hell maybe even make some kinda impact by letting our elected officials know we don’t think it’s ok..

Instead people can’t let their dungeon battles go.. and figure it would be a good idea to drag them up here.

It’s fucking bullshit.. and some of you guys are getting WAAAYYY to worked up over posts on the internet.. and I’m not trying to single anyone out here I’m talking about all of the P&G..

This is some scary times in America right now.. you guys had better start thinking about common ground, because the differences of opinion are only adding more holes in the boat here..

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
I’m surprised it survived this long up here. Seeing some of those surfacing from the P & G was a good tell.

Roosky01

Reaction score
I was sure hoping this would stay out of P&G as well because this is a topic that should trouble all regardless of what bucket they carry. Another perfect example of the canyon between sides growing further and further apart.

This shit is going to end up brother against brother just like 160 years ago. I guess that’s exactly the way they want it…

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I was sure hoping this would stay out of P&G as well because this is a topic that should trouble all regardless of what bucket they carry. Another perfect example of the canyon between sides growing further and further apart.

This shit is going to end up brother against brother just like 120 years ago. I guess that’s exactly the way they want it…

You know what’s sad is those that are arguing and being vile Towards each other are all more or less on the same side of the voting ticket. None of them are Dems.. it’s fucking crazy to me

kurtis500

Reaction score
The fact that the democrats and career federal government agencies are doing this together is straight up Josef Goebbles level. And they need to share the same fate.

Theres a reason they are breaking norms and obviously pursueing him this way. I dont know why, but because of that I will vote for Trump.

Lumpy

Reaction score

22nd Amendment​

Primary tabs​

Amendment XXII​

Section 1.​

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once. But this article shall not apply to any person holding the office of President when this article was proposed by the Congress, and shall not prevent any person who may be holding the office of President, or acting as President, during the term within which this article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during the remainder of such term.

Section 2.​

This article shall be inoperative unless it shall have been ratified as an amendment to the Constitution by the legislatures of three-fourths of the several states within seven years from the date of its submission to the states by the Congress.

Franklin D. Roosevelt was the only Three term POTUS and was also inaugurated for a fourth term.

retaocleg

Reaction score
@530RL you trying to verify, or just agreeing?
and for the record, it was the repub maj in the senate that saved clintons bacon...........although the impeachment to me was bullshit for the reasons they did it........adultery? and for leader gingrich to be having an affair at the exact same time as he was leading just shows........it isnt just the dems and this didnt just start

Last edited:

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
The FBI and this administration are treading down a dangerous path for sure. How many of you are now labeled “domestic terrorists?”

530RL

Reaction score
An attorney for the former President has confirmed that a copy of the warrant was left during the search which would outline specifically what they were searching for.

Further, an inventory of what was taken was left at the end of the search. Also confirmed by an attorney for the former President.

If one has nothing to hide, why not just have your attorney release both documents? Why not show the American people that this had no basis and was bogus?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
You know it’s seriously disheartening that I gotta bounce this to P&G..

What the FBI did here should concern ALL AMERICANS on both sides of the isle. Not providing the search warrant, asking to turn off security cameras, searching in places they weren’t allowed to.. That all aside from the judge who obviously shouldn’t have even been asked to approve it..

It’s scary and I mean real fucking scary. The words “playing with fire” are an understatement..

I’d love for people to talk about that, and understand some very serious problems with that.. come together as a community, hell maybe even make some kinda impact by letting our elected officials know we don’t think it’s ok..

Instead people can’t let their dungeon battles go.. and figure it would be a good idea to drag them up here.

It’s fucking bullshit.. and some of you guys are getting WAAAYYY to worked up over posts on the internet.. and I’m not trying to single anyone out here I’m talking about all of the P&G..

This is some scary times in America right now.. you guys had better start thinking about common ground, because the differences of opinion are only adding more holes in the boat here..

My bad, I tried not to but couldn't contain myself. I agree it's important, delete the BS and put it back up, I'll stay neutral or out.

You know what's really frustrating?

If we didn't have a bunch of snowflakes up in the lounge crying about seeing politics, maybe we would/could of done something sooner. I've been screaming from the rooftop for years, yet some still seem surprised we're here.

200.gif