WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump's racism responsible for making black women fat

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Jesus H. Christ I have heard it all now.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...e-black-womens-weight-problems-professor-says

Little sample of this ladies bullshit

“I hate when people talk about black women being obese,” Cooper continued. “I hate it because it becomes a way to blame us for a set of conditions that we didn’t create.”

She added: “It’s literally that the racism that you’re experiencing and the struggle to make ends meet actually means the diet don’t [sic] work for you the same.”

500bbc

Reaction score
Jesus H. Christ I have heard it all now.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...e-black-womens-weight-problems-professor-says

Little sample of this ladies bullshit

“I hate when people talk about black women being obese,” Cooper continued. “I hate it because it becomes a way to blame us for a set of conditions that we didn’t create.”

She added: “It’s literally that the racism that you’re experiencing and the struggle to make ends meet actually means the diet don’t [sic] work for you the same.”
This post makes you...

RACIST!!!!!

nowski

Reaction score
Very impeachable offense..

Would you like some vanilla ice cream to go with that (impeachable offense) pie???

Pie Time.jpg

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Professor? Why in the hell do these idiots get paid to "preach" bullshit to our children?

And many wonder why our education system is broken and kids come out of school paranoid and confused......How much student loan money was spent on getting worthless degrees listening to shit like this?

RodnJen

Reaction score
If the article is true, total bullshit. Trump hasn’t done enough to have that kind of impact.

rrrr

Reaction score

She's under so much stress she's about to explode.

NR12CooperBrittney0261-500x0-c-default.jpg

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Yeah, no it wouldn't have anything to do with her nasty fat ass gobbing on Ho Ho's and Ding Dongs constantly? Perish the thought.
IMPEACH FODEE FIGH!
Maybe if she got the fork out of her mouth she could possibly speak correct grammar?

Nope... The diet consists of fatty, greasy grocery store bought, stove top cooking, crap food and the local "fast food" joint on the corner at least 3-4 times a week... The "Grammar", regardless of how much public school they attend, is ingrained from generations of speech examples at, and around, Home... Kinda sad really when you hear well paid athletes with collage "edgumactions" still speaking the same gibberish they learned as kids, during TV interviews...OJ the killer comes to mind, he went to USC and could barely read...His writings were about the 3rd or 4th grade level...And although his speech has been somewhat refined, he still slips up and lets the "Ghetto Speak" sneak in..This same language / grammar can be heard among white kids that were brought up on the fringes of the ghetto, it is not restricted to obese black women... 500, would it be racist to point out the obesity could be caused by laziness?? Or is this whole post racist??? I don't mean it to be...
Ray
PS Brad, are you going to be around Echo during the Enduro on the 26th???