WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trumps upcoming impeachment

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Knowledgeable constitutional experts have already said congress cant impeach a former president out of office and that even if they voted to impeach him they could not prevent him from running in 2024. They are not the judicial branch obviously.

Since we have not heard anything about a legal team for Mr. T, I wonder if he just tells them you have no constitutional authority to do this and I do not recognize it as legal under the constitution so I decline to participate meaning no affirmative defense planned?

Alan dershowitz basically said this on newsmax tonight. I hope Mr. T tells them to kiss his ass and see you in 24.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Knowledgeable constitutional experts have already said congress cant impeach a former president out of office and that even if they voted to impeach him they could not prevent him from running in 2024. They are not the judicial branch obviously.

Since we have not heard anything about a legal team for Mr. T, I wonder if he just tells them you have no constitutional authority to do this and I do not recognize it as legal under the constitution so I decline to participate meaning no affirmative defense planned?

Alan dershowitz basically said this on newsmax tonight. I hope Mr. T tells them to kiss his ass and see you in 24.
Mr T 2024!
1611390815862.png

jet496

Reaction score
Besides that, it's a fact that it was a planned attack and not because Trump said something so end of story. Libbies should all go to another liberal country so they can live joyously & leave us to our evil American ways.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
There was no 'attack', capitol police allowed people past the barricades, and even allowed some of them into the capitol itself. It's clear as day on the videos.

This is 100% gaslighting by the media

same as how they tried to claim the actual riots over the summer, where innocent people were murdered, businesses looted and burned, police departments over run and even burned to the ground, were 'peaceful protests'

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
There was no 'attack', capitol police allowed people past the barricades, and even allowed some of them into the capitol itself. It's clear as day on the videos.

As you know......Evidence and truth have absolutely NOTHING to do with this "proposed lynching!" Donald J Trump scares the hell out of these corrupt cronies. Running so scared they do not know whether to shit of go blind.........and the Snowflakes cheer them on!

1611419229637.png

Performance Grips

Reaction score
The media are to blame for all of the problems in America. Most all politicians are complete scum on both sides and the media's job is to keep them in check. For the last 4 years the media has not held on side accountable. That's extremely scary for America

jet496

Reaction score
The media are to blame for all of the problems in America. Most all politicians are complete scum on both sides and the media's job is to keep them in check. For the last 4 years the media has not held on side accountable. That's extremely scary for America
Agreed. Unfortunately 10's of millions of people believe every word they say & if they don't say something, it means it didn't happen or it isn't true. MSM needs shut the fuck down. How though is the question when they control what we the people hear? There must be a way to get through to the weak minded libbies.

Performance Grips

Reaction score
Agreed. Unfortunately 10's of millions of people believe every word they say & if they don't say something, it means it didn't happen or it isn't true. MSM needs shut the fuck down. How though is the question when they control what we the people hear? There must be a way to get through to the weak minded libbies.
It started happening day 1 of Biden’s administration. I guarantee 30% of the people that voted for him knew they made a huge mistake. In 2 years from now we are going to be in big trouble with all the policies they're changing and making and 90% of these policies 90% of America does not want. The media is not going to change till the people tune out.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
So maybe it was a good thing that the reps. that voted to impeach Trump....when you look at the whole pic.....trump has spent millions on investigating,... but couldn't get a court to look at the evidence,.. part of the impeachment states a charge that because he spread lies of fraud to over turn the election,.. that incited the riot.... now with an impeachment trial,... they will have to look at his evidence,.. and witnesses... and at that time I would think he would be able to use the ballots and machines,... and also expert testimony from forensic audit

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
So maybe it was a good thing that the reps. that voted to impeach Trump....when you look at the whole pic.....trump has spent millions on investigating,... but couldn't get a court to look at the evidence,.. part of the impeachment states a charge that because he spread lies of fraud to over turn the election,.. that incited the riot.... now with an impeachment trial,... they will have to look at his evidence,.. and witnesses... and at that time I would think he would be able to use the ballots and machines,... and also expert testimony from forensic audit
Dead on! Bring it Schumer!

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
They don't and won't allow any evidence on trumps part

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score

Good observation but then why isn't he bringing in the attorneys that really worked the fraud in those states? I can also see the presiding judge limiting that stuff because it would not allow for anyone to commit the crimes of insurrection at the bequest of the president. 2 wrongs dont make a right basically.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Good observation but then why isn't he bringing in the attorneys that really worked the fraud in those states? I can also see the presiding judge limiting that stuff because it would not allow for anyone to commit the crimes of insurrection at the bequest of the president. 2 wrongs dont make a right basically.
the attorneys are witnesses

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
the attorneys are witnesses

I guess he could go that route and use them in that manner but no way can I see compromised judge Robert's opening the hearing up to a bunch if election fraud arguments. From what was recently discussed on newsmax is trump has 2 argument points. First is the impeachment is unconstitutional because he is not in office. Second is that the take over inside the Capitol was a pre planned event by extremist groups and Trump has no control over them so there is no way he could have aided and abetted the criminal activity that took place. The fraud election which was the motivation for the large turn out in DC where people were just there to show their support for the president will not become a significant part of the hearing I'm sure if Robert's or Harris is presiding.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Are you referring to Rudy?

Well ol Rudy wouldn't be my first choice to defend my presidency but he does try hard. Powell, Ellis, etc... but as 2FF indicates they may be called as witnesses but the fraud element is separate from the insurrection allegation so I'm guessing very little or no fraud evidence is allowed.

I hop I am wrong and everything is presented on national tv.