WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

#TrustMeVodka #SundayswithMarysandMimosas #RiverDavesPlace

RDPSHIPPING

Swags in the Bag
Reaction score
See you Sunday for Marys and Mimosas @RiverDavesPlace 9am to 1pm, come on down and sample this Ready-to-Drink Bloody Mary Premix!

We'll also be sampling this in a Gluten Free Version and Keto Friendly -right here at the corner of McCulloch and Smoketree!

Trust Me Vodka.jpg

Last edited:

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
See you Sunday for Marys and Mimosas @RiverDavesPlace 9am to 1pm, come on down and sample this Ready-to-Drink Bloody Mary Premix!

We'll also be sampling this in a Gluten Free Version and Keto Friendly -right here at the corner of McCulloch and Smoketree!

View attachment 995575
One of the supers on our site has shares in it and gave me some I didn’t care for it .

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
I am a gluten free guy, have to unfortunately. I love Zing Zang but haven’t had a bloody in years, it just isn’t worth it for me.

Looking forward to throwing a bottle of the TrustMe Bloody in the fridge at the river.

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
I am a gluten free guy, have to unfortunately. I love Zing Zang but haven’t had a bloody in years, it just isn’t worth it for me.

Looking forward to throwing a bottle of the TrustMe Bloody in the fridge at the river.

Celiac?

J&k beer can

Reaction score
One of the supers on our site has shares in it and gave me some I didn’t care for it .
One of the reps was in havasu pushing the stuff.
We worked them and got a free bottle.. all 6 of us didn't care for it and agured who's keeping the bottle..lol
Neighbors got it..

riverroyal

Reaction score
Ive never had trust me but...
How many 'investor's' does this company have? I cant count the amount of people who say they are owners.
From what i heard the Simos are part of it, the lifes a beach and no fear brothers.

Pretty cool they dropped of some product

RDPSHIPPING

Swags in the Bag
Reaction score
Serving it up this morning and so far all those sampling the product gave it a thumbs up!💯

Reactions: Rye

Turnup

Reaction score
I was at turtle bar one night and a dude said he was an 'investor' in this vodka. Sounded like a business building model for a sell out end game. Pump it up, dump it, and move on to another venture. Their gimmick I guess is some famous artist attached to the project and the bottle artwork. I didn't try it out though.

PlanB

Reaction score
We have cases in the closet in our Havasu house. One of our friends founded the company.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
How many 'investor's' does this company have? I cant count the amount of people who say they are owners.
From what i heard the Simos are part of it, the lifes a beach and no fear brothers.

They have some large amount of shares in it. I met the guy a couple times this weekend.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Its crazy.. I know several people that have put a lot of money into it. I’m not sure what the business model is for it?

I’m not a hard liquor guy, but I have had it before and liked it.