WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trying to count my friends

Tpltrbl303

Reaction score
If, when trying to get to work (or the river) I come across people blocking the freeway protesting whatever. I stop my F350, lock in the hubs, place it in 4 low and proceed to clear a path like Drano in the sink... Who will visit me in jail?

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
:tbi and will help with bail

If, when trying to get to work (or the river) I come across people blocking the freeway protesting whatever. I stop my F350, lock in the hubs, place it in 4 low and proceed to clear a path like Drano in the sink... Who will visit me in jail?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Depends...are the protesters Mexican???:yikes:D:D:D

J/K V, stay calm!!

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
Count me in...for a visit or bail money...or both... Don't forget to use reverse before leaving....just saying.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I don't care just shows what the value of human life is to some. Im not going to harm someone because I don't believe what they do [emoji57]I'm assuming the thread is sarcastic but whatever happy thanksgiving [emoji106]

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I don't care just shows what the value of human life is to some. Im not going to harm someone because I don't believe what they do [emoji57]I'm assuming the thread is sarcastic but whatever happy thanksgiving [emoji106]

I assume you speak of the ones trying to commit suicide?:yikes:yikes

Happy Thanksgiving V!!

(You know it celebrates the beginning of the White mans reign of genocide in America...right??):thumbup::thumbup:

:skull

28Eliminator

Reaction score

Happy Thanksgiving V!!

(You know it celebrates the beginning of the White mans reign of genocide in America...right??):thumbup::thumbup:

Lol..

LB247XS

Reaction score
Visit you! I will donate money to bail you out😎

dread Pirate

Reaction score

Happy Thanksgiving V!!

Celebrating the destruction of a race with an animal sacrifice! Say it isn't so! :p

Have a great day and enjoy your family and friends. Good food and drink and watch the kids grow up. Life happens fast so enjoy every minute. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

milkmoney

Reaction score
I will bring ya a carton of smokes and some toothpaste.

Knock 'em all down [emoji106]

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
The people standing/protesting blocking the street/highway, stealing a carton of cigarettes or a '40, while armed are the ones who PUT a PRICE on their LIVES . You come into my store waiving a gun and demanding cash, YOU put the price on your own head/life, I didn't . Nothing racist, nothing biased, just a fact of survival . Face it liberals, if guns are ever 'outlawed', only outlaws will have the guns and this country would be total chaos . The kind of chaos we all saw on TV in the town of Ferguson . Who in their right mind 'protests' a speeding F350, with their face ? OK ?

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I will try to smuggle you in a file.:thumbup:
The people standing/protesting blocking the street/highway, stealing a carton of cigarettes or a '40, while armed are the ones who PUT a PRICE on their LIVES . You come into my store waiving a gun and demanding cash, YOU put the price on your own head/life, I didn't . Nothing racist, nothing biased, just a fact of survival . Face it liberals, if guns are ever 'outlawed', only outlaws will have the guns and this country would be total kayos . The kind of kayos we all saw on TV in the town of Ferguson . Who in their right mind 'protests' a speeding F350, with their face ?
Kayos:D

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
That's spell check for you !

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I'm not saying I agree or disagree but they are getting attention. [emoji4]

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score

And wasn't it great that the police chief thought he should release everyone arrested last night so they could be with their families today?

yz450mm

Reaction score
So let me get this straight. You're going to stop traffic on the busiest freeway in the western United States, and interrupt the lives of thousands of people that you don't know, in order to " protest" the decision of a grand jury on the other side of the country, that has absolutely nothing to do with you. And you're going to do this, full well knowing that nobody on that freeway gives a f*** what you're protesting about.

Well that makes perfect sense, oh wait no it doesn't. Every one of these people are f****** morons, and deserve to get their asses beat for inconveniencing the lives of everybody around them.

I'm normally not a big fan of physical violence, so I would just unroll my 4 inch by 30 foot tow strap, hook it to my front tow hook, and drag every one of those piece of s*** vehicles blocking the freeway out of the way. When the douchebag owners wanted to protest about it, I'm sure there would be plenty of people behind me to relocate them so that the freeway could resume its normal traffic. f****** morons.

milkmoney

Reaction score
So let me get this straight. You're going to stop traffic on the busiest freeway in the western United States, and interrupt the lives of thousands of people that you don't know, in order to " protest" the decision of a grand jury on the other side of the country, that has absolutely nothing to do with you. And you're going to do this, full well knowing that nobody on that freeway gives a f*** what you're protesting about.

Well that makes perfect sense, oh wait no it doesn't. Every one of these people are f****** morons, and deserve to get their asses beat for inconveniencing the lives of everybody around them.

I'm normally not a big fan of physical violence, so I would just unroll my 4 inch by 30 foot tow strap, hook it to my front tow hook, and drag every one of those piece of s*** vehicles blocking the freeway out of the way. When the douchebag owners wanted to protest about it, I'm sure there would be plenty of people behind me to relocate them so that the freeway could resume its normal traffic. f****** morons.

That's a no shit. Great post. [emoji106][emoji106]

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Need a corroborating witness?

I didn't see shit. Didn't they run at your truck?

Brian

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Lots of tough guy talk in this thread [emoji57] funny nobody did shit

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Didn't have to...once the Popo said "hard way or easy way" they all left.

You seem to be searching for a place to land on this one V...understandable.

Your pride of heritage is conflicting with what you know is right. I can't help you on this one, you'll have to reconcile it on your own bud.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
No I use common sense and will let the law handle this one like they did. No need to go post that I'm going to go run them over. I could care less i use the 57 and 55 right now[emoji106] I don't run over Jehovah's when they are in my driveway simply because I don't agree w their beliefs. [emoji57]

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I'm my opinion they exercised their right just like the gun nuts walking into chipotle w AR's right way? Probably not but who am i to say

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I'm my opinion they exercised their right just like the gun nuts walking into chipotle w AR's right way? Probably not but who am i to say

Negative, ghost rider. We pay to use those roads. Unless they have a license plate taped to their ass they are violating many use of roadway laws.

Aren't pedestrians banned outright on that road?
Protesting IS a RIGHT...trespassing is not.

And is everyone who owns a gun a "nut" in your opinion?

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Negative, ghost rider. We pay to use those roads. Unless they have a license plate taped to their ass they are violating many use of roadway laws.

Aren't pedestrians banned outright on that road?
Protesting IS a RIGHT...trespassing is not.

Ok I'll buy that. But I've seen streets shut down before while people march

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Yes, legally permitted road closures ARE obtainable, and in fact equal time MUST be allocated for opposing "clubs".
Isn't this a great Country!!:thumbup::thumbup:

Throwing bodies up on I-5 is not an option.

Ok I understand that. But when do two wrongs make a right? They broke the law so let me run them over??? I don't see the logic. They all went home. Run them over u won't b home for a while [emoji51]

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Ok I understand that. But when do two wrongs make a right? They broke the law so let me run them over??? I don't see the logic. They all went home. Run them over u won't b home for a while [emoji51]

Well I don't drive a Ford so...

koenig

Reaction score
Id bail you out. The cyclists closed down the main bridge into downtown Vancouver by flooding it with bikers. They demanded more bike lanes. I got caught in it, didn't run them over. But I did honk my horn and gave them the finger.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

No I use common sense and will let the law handle this one like they did. No need to go post that I'm going to go run them over. I could care less i use the 57 and 55 right now[emoji106] I don't run over Jehovah's when they are in my driveway simply because I don't agree w their beliefs. [emoji57]

Ok I'll buy that. But I've seen streets shut down before while people march

:thumbup: Smartest drywaller I never meet. Yes WTG I am profiling V13. :D

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score

I'll better it yet, I would try to be on the jury and lean them your ways.

cb5505

Reaction score
I say run them over. I am personally not going to sit in my car or truck and be another Reginald Denny. Or maybe people forgot about that poor guy trying to do his job? Much rather be a suspect instead of a victim !

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I say run them over. I am personally not going to sit in my car or truck and be another Reginald Denny. Or maybe people forgot about that poor guy trying to do his job? Much rather be a suspect instead of a victim !

Yeah V might change his mind when they started smashing his windows...:yikes:grumble:

milkmoney

Reaction score

Of course people forgot , he is white :)

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
This one should drive it home.

Truck driver is guilty of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

...and guilty of not being the Orkin man and having the equipment to do some spot exterminating.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
This one should drive it home.

Truck driver is guilty of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Wonder if that truck tried to run anyone over or y the driver got out??

Last edited by a moderator:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Wonder if that truck tried to run anyone over or y the driver got out??

Sometimes I forget how young you are. He stopped because the animals had blocked the road beating other motorists.
They then dragged him from his truck and almost killed him. Think he had like 60 fractures on his skull.

I can assure you of this...if I ever find myself in that situation I will not stop at all.
I would try not to hit anyone, but if it meant having to stop I would keep it floored.
Then again, I would never be unarmed either, so one way or another chances are some one would be down...

Os course, the odds of this ever happening to me are very slim because I don't generally hang out in or drive through shit hole zoos.
If they brought it to my area it would be over within the hour anyway.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I agree if that where the case id hammer down and over anyone in my way. Lifted silverado on 35's could clear a nice path I'm sure butThat's different than a peaceful protest though

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I agree if that where the case id hammer down and over anyone in my way. Lifted silverado on 35's could clear a nice path I'm sure

Now who's the tough guy?;)
Perspective my liberal friend.
Many of these "tough guys" remember that day,you do not because you were a little kid.
That's why they have the perspective they do.
That's why I posted that,to give you some.