WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trying to post a classified

Mitchvl

Reaction score
Any ideas on how to get an approval to post a boat for sale. I've tried 2x now and it still hasn't shown up. It's been over week. I even tried writing a message to the contact us page and also no response. Can anyone tell me what else I should do. Thank you in advance.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
@Fun Times
Any ideas on how to get an approval to post a boat for sale. I've tried 2x now and it still hasn't shown up. It's been over week. I even tried writing a message to the contact us page and also no response. Can anyone tell me what else I should do. Thank you in advance.
You might need a minimum number of posts.

Fun Times

Moderated
Reaction score
Unfortunately at this time the only forum member that is able to see and "approve" any "newly listed" items inside the "NEW" Classifieds area is going to be Dave himself, and I can only assume possibly the forum Admin and maybe the Forum Staff members as well..., https://www.riverdavesplace.com/forums/members/?key=staff_members

Since the new forum software came aboard, The Forum Moderators are unable to see any new listings awaiting approval in-turn slowing the new Classifieds listings getting submitted...So in a long running humor of this situation, yes as of right now we're back to the 2 weeks before getting things done/approved again.

@Mitchvl , in the meantime please feel free to post your boat ad inside the original Classifieds sub-forum either in the Boats and Watercraft or Pontoons area should the boat be a Pontoon. as the post will post immediately down in there.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you...I'll reach out to Dave to see if he can get your boat listed any quicker.

Thank you!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

sorry was out of town all last week. There is 34 of them that need to be approved and I’m working on it now