Tucker is on Fire.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
LMAO!!
“Wolf Blitzer dressed in a Dashiki”...

KevinR

Reaction score
Tonight was another assault and uncovering on the destructive beliefs and policies the Democrats support at the expense of our most vulnerable communities.

When the black activist guest spoke about the failure of Democrats abandoning of these communities in their own cities it broke my heart. So very sad how these folks continue to drink the racist koolaid for all their problems.

Where are the BLM people and Al Sharpton? Why are they not as outraged as “racist white conservatives” in denouncing the murdering of people and children this past month? Total charlatans and prostitutes.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Tonight was another assault and uncovering on the destructive beliefs and policies the Democrats support at the expense of our most vulnerable communities.

When the black activist guest spoke about the failure of Democrats abandoning of these communities in their own cities it broke my heart. So very sad how these folks continue to drink the racist koolaid for all their problems.

Where are the BLM people and Al Sharpton? Why are they not as outraged as “racist white conservatives” in denouncing the murdering of people and children this past month? Total charlatans and prostitutes.

Did you see that idiot Chicago Mayor blaming “White Suburbia” as the ones making a big deal out of the 80 plus murders in June??
Unfuckingbelievable...

Who the fuck elected that walking dead zombie looking creature??

KevinR

Reaction score
Did you see that idiot Chicago Mayor blaming “White Suburbia” as the ones making a big deal out of the 80 plus murders in June??
Unfuckingbelievable...

I did. In fact I had to rewind it to make certain I heard her correctly. Just another time I asked myself if they truly believe what they are saying and take no responsibility for the actions of looters, thieves and murderers that prey on the vulnerable...or do they just stand there and flat out lie?

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Unfuckingbelievable...

Some real low information voters in ChiTown...

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
What she said, was what thinking folks have been saying for decades.

But at least some Dems are waking up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Just another Turd. Hope her own people persecute her for speaking the truth.