WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tucker

RodnJen

Reaction score
Perhaps I should watch one of his shows. Just keeps getting better.

"Carlson said he repeatedly reached out to Powell for evidence of her claim and invited her on the show. He said her claim “could amount to the single greatest crime in American history” but did not dispute or dismiss her theory."

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

"Carlson said he repeatedly reached out to Powell for evidence of her claim and invited her on the show. He said her claim “could amount to the single greatest crime in American history” but did not dispute or dismiss her theory."

Ohhhhh okay, Cucker needs Sydney to give him her evidence in the Fox DC District Court ehhhhh Jenny? 😂

You morons are truly imbeciles!!!!

LMAO hand over mouth .gif

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
If it was that easy to catch them then the deep state wouldn't even be around and embedded in our government. The circumstantial evidence is overwhelming but it will be direct evidence that proves the court case and convinces skeptics in the public forum.

Singleton

Reaction score
They are waiting for the states to certify.
If they announce all the findings and show the evidence NOW, the others will find a way to hide it.
Once certified, they can’t add votes for Biden to offset the illegal votes removed.

TeamGreene

Reaction score

And be truly informed, why would you do that now?

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score

You know, there are a lot of stupid door knobs on Dave's RDP but you are now running neck and neck with squeezy!! Hell, you both have passed the faggot paddleboarder!!

port austin pirate

Reaction score
Looks like fox news guests in the future will be Joy, Whoopie, cumo, Lemon, Madcow and Antifi and BLM leaders along with Joe, Cameltoe en Nancy, Talk about another news station soon to follow the lib party line like all the rest Fox heading that direction fast. F-M

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
If it was that easy to catch them then the deep state wouldn't even be around and embedded in our government. The circumstantial evidence is overwhelming but it will be direct evidence that proves the court case and convinces skeptics in the public forum.
You and I might be coming to the same conclusion… This is not an episode of Law and order. When a serious crime is prosecuted you have the back of the government that’s doing the prosecution. This is an attorney for a campaign. It will take years to prove this… But I know that it is absolutely true!

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
You and I might be coming to the same conclusion… This is not an episode of Law and order. When a serious crime is prosecuted you have the back of the government that’s doing the prosecution. This is an attorney for a campaign. It will take years to prove this… But I know that it is absolutely true!

They dont have to solve the whole treasonous web and identify everyone involved and you are right it will take significant time and LE resources to crush the deep state. They just have to be able to prove enough fraud to invalidate the election of Biden. I doubt the states will eventually change the votes back to trump unless court ordered to do so. Most likely as you stated previously, vote certifications may not occur and the election defers to congress. It all depends on what the president's legal team has discovered and can prove to the court.

I pray they can do this.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
One huge problem I see is physical evidence is desperately needed. And the DOJ/FBI could easily impound voting machines and do forensics on then that would blow this case wide open and show it to be the most significant crime in this nation’s history.

Tragically those traitors are MIA and we know they won’t do their jobs as they’re part of the dark forces working to tear this country apart.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Twitter put the brakes on retweets and comments. Big Tech censorship in full effect.
2530756B-0E23-4CC2-BD58-F3B0F7337190.jpeg

Sandlord

Reaction score
When there are too many coincidences, its possible Tucker, Ingraham, and others are taking down Fox from within.

Laura Ingraham Admits It’s Over for Trump: ‘Biden Will Be Inaugurated’

‘WISH THINGS WERE DIFFERENT’

RodnJen

Reaction score
When there are too many coincidences, its possible Tucker, Ingraham, and others are taking down Fox from within.

Laura Ingraham Admits It’s Over for Trump: ‘Biden Will Be Inaugurated’

‘WISH THINGS WERE DIFFERENT’

Or maybe they are trying to live up to the News moniker.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Yep, solid
Screenshot_20201124-083000_Instagram.jpg

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
You can thank the sitting president for that. See the thread Turning Arizona Blue.
No, its morons like you voting for another moron. Its that simple. Hes licking his wife's fingers on stage like a booger eating dumbass. And yet, morons still voted for him, and massive cheating occurred. Take your pick, the US is worse off either way. Idiots.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

Tank

Reaction score
I've said it numerous times. I enjoy Tucker's show (as do many being the #1 watched show in the history of cable news) and agree a lot of the time with his opinions. He's a sharp dude. I've also pointed out that he holds both sides accountable when he sees issues. He calls out conservative Senators regularly for their stances on issues. I don't need to agree with him all the time. I appreciate the fact that I don't. It gives me some semblance that I'm not in a vacuum like CNN, who will never admit anything other than their DNC talking points.

With that said, I'm on the fence with his view on this whole thing. On one had, I want to scream, "Fuck yeah! Where's the proof!?" Tucker, I presume, as I am, is gun shy of people getting on TV and shouting they have evidence of fraud or collusion or conspiracy or whatever...We just sat through 3 + years of the media and even politicians stating point bank, "there is proof of the Russian collusion" to the point they impeached the president. Schiff sat on Tuckers show and looked directly at him and said, "I have absolute proof (that will come out) that there's collusion with Russia"....In the end, nothing. It was all bullshit. I'm sure he's sitting back like, show us some semblance of proof that this is real and not a fuckin' pipe dream. Please tell us you have more than the Dems had for 3 years promising proof of collision. So, yeah, I get calling Powell out.

On the flip side of that, which my wife likes to remind me during conversations on this, it's not for the media to review evidence and proof of this. It's for the courts. So that side of me says, "calm down Tucker, it'll be hashed out in the courts as it should be by law, not in the court of public opinion".

So there's two sides of the coin. But don't go jumping ship from Tucker just because he calls shit like he sees it. Like I said, I'd much rather watch someone with some resemblance of integrity that doesn't take things spoon fed to them over the flat out sycophants that dominate the liberal media and a few on the conservative side as well.

Just how I see it. I'll keep watching.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I've said it numerous times. I enjoy Tucker's show (as do many being the #1 watched show in the history of cable news) and agree a lot of the time with his opinions. He's a sharp dude. I've also pointed out that he holds both sides accountable when he sees issues. He calls out conservative Senators regularly for their stances on issues. I don't need to agree with him all the time. I appreciate the fact that I don't. It gives me some semblance that I'm not in a vacuum like CNN, who will never admit anything other than their DNC talking points.

With that said, I'm on the fence with his view on this whole thing. On one had, I want to scream, "Fuck yeah! Where's the proof!?" Tucker, I presume, as I am, is gun shy of people getting on TV and shouting they have evidence of fraud or collusion or conspiracy or whatever...We just sat through 3 + years of the media and even politicians stating point bank, "there is proof of the Russian collusion" to the point they impeached the president. Schiff sat on Tuckers show and looked directly at him and said, "I have absolute proof (that will come out) that there's collusion with Russia"....In the end, nothing. It was all bullshit. I'm sure he's sitting back like, show us some semblance of proof that this is real and not a fuckin' pipe dream. Please tell us you have more than the Dems had for 3 years promising proof of collision. So, yeah, I get calling Powell out.

On the flip side of that, which my wife likes to remind me during conversations on this, it's not for the media to review evidence and proof of this. It's for the courts. So that side of me says, "calm down Tucker, it'll be hashed out in the courts as it should be by law, not in the court of public opinion".

So there's two sides of the coin. But don't go jumping ship from Tucker just because he calls shit like he sees it. Like I said, I'd much rather watch someone with some resemblance of integrity that doesn't take things spoon fed to them over the flat out sycophants that dominate the liberal media and a few on the conservative side as well.

Just how I see it. I'll keep watching.

Understood Tank, but there's plenty of evidence out there for Tucker and his team at Fox to do their job and report on it.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Tucker clearly is running hot and cold - last night he was hot but last week he pretty much ignored the election fraud.

He's been great and consistent UNTIL Fux News screwed the pooch the morning after Election Daay

Tank

Reaction score
Tucker clearly is running hot and cold - last night he was hot but last week he pretty much ignored the election fraud.

He's been great and consistent UNTIL Fux News screwed the pooch the morning after Election Daay

Understood Tank, but there's plenty of evidence out there for Tucker and his team at Fox to do their job and report on it.

I don't know if you guys have been watching his show much. I'd say he's definitely been reporting on it. Not one of his shows that I've seen since the election has NOT had a spot on voter fraud, and I've watched most of his shows since the election. He has steadily covered it. I truly, truly think he's sitting back in self reflections thinking, "I so don't want to be CNN and MSNBC and the lot of liberal media that was transfixed on Russian collusion and sounded like a broken record for 3+ years just to look like absolute rabid dogs and fools at the end". I think he, like the rest of us, knows there was voter fraud and a multitude of issues with this voting process as he's covered in the pas couple weeks: dead voters voting, illegals voting, mail out ballots over voting and lost and of course the big one - the Dominion debacle. He's covered all the suspicions and has interviewed those in the know, but I believe he's frustrated and wants the proof and hard fact, undisputed evidence to be brought forward so something can be done about it. You can almost see him pleading as much.

Speaking of Dominion...Anyone catch the spot on OAN where the chick interviewed the guy that founded overstock.com? I guess he's been following voting trends and hired a shit ton of hackers and what not to look closer into Dominion the past couple years and reports some astonishing results of what a major sham they are. One part that really stood out to me is he broke down the percentage to get so many votes in a row (like when Biden recieved thousands upon thousands of votes in a row). Basically never would happen. Dude's not a registered Republican either. Just calling out the bullshit.

Last edited:

500bbc

Reaction score
I don't know if you guys have been watching his show much. I'd say he's definitely been reporting on it. Not one of his shows that I've seen since the election has NOT had a spot on voter fraud, and I've watched most of his shows since the election. He has steadily covered it. I truly, truly think he's sitting back in self reflections thinking, "I so don't want to be CNN and MSNBC and the lot of liberal media that was transfixed on Russian collusion and sounded like a broken record for 3+ years just to look like absolute rabid dogs and fools at the end". I think he, like the rest of us, knows there was voter fraud and a multitude of issues with this voting process as he's covered in the pas couple weeks: dead voters voting, illegals voting, mail out ballots over voting and lost and of course the big one - the Dominion debacle. He's covered all the suspicions and has interviewed those in the know, but I believe he's frustrated and wants the proof and hard fact, undisputed evidence to be brought forward so something can be done about it. You can almost see him pleading as much.

Speaking of Dominion...Anyone catch the spot on OAN where the chick interviewed the guy that founded overstock.com? I guess he's been following voting trends and hired a shit ton of hackers and what not to look closer into Dominion the past couple years and reports some astonishing results of what a major sham they are. One part that really stood out to me is he broke down the percentage to get so many votes in a row (like when Biden recieved thousands upon thousands of votes in a row). Basically never would happen. Dude's not a registered Republican either. Just calling out the bullshit.
Money, he won't give up the cash.

Tank

Reaction score
Money, he won't give up the cash.
Who Tucker? Shit, he could go anywhere he wants right now and probably get a raise if he wanted too. Just broke viewer records. He's giving zero fucks right now.

500bbc

Reaction score
Who Tucker? Shit, he could go anywhere he wants right now and probably get a raise if he wanted too. Just broke viewer records. He's giving zero fucks right now.
Where would he go, CNN?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1606261996560.png

Emerald Robinson is the White House Correspondent for Newsmax TV. Prior to joining the network, she served as the chief White House Correspondent for OAN.

She is a competitor, so keep that in mind, but I could see this absolutely being the case at this point.

Tank

Reaction score
Just say NO to lil RINO Benji!!!!!!

View attachment 945729
I actually like Shapiro. Sharp MO-FO. But again, he calls out shit on both sides. I like that.

View attachment 945711

Emerald Robinson is the White House Correspondent for Newsmax TV. Prior to joining the network, she served as the chief White House Correspondent for OAN.

She is a competitor, so keep that in mind, but I could see this absolutely being the case at this point.

I don't actually doubt this at all. even though newsmix and OAN talk shit about FOX non stop! I think shits shaky at fox for sure. They've definitely stumbled and are trying to find a footing in a (most likely and unfortunately) post Trump arena.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I actually like Shapiro. Sharp MO-FO. But again, he calls out shit on both sides. I like that.

He's sharp, I won't deny that, but he's a no spine RINO.

I listen every so often, but he's ready to move on from this election from all I've heard. You hear different?

Tank

Reaction score
I h
He's sharp, I won't deny that, but he's a no spine RINO.

I listen every so often, but he's ready to move on from this election from all I've heard. You hear different?
I haven’t listened too much to him lately. Haven’t had time to listen to all his shows. But the few things I have heard as of late he seems to be reporting the writing on the wall. The courts keep denying trumps complaints and lack of ability to show factual evidence of examples of fraud that will hold up in court (so far). Trumps team has begun to allow the transition process. Doesnt mean he doesn’t believe the frauds true or doesn’t support trump, he’s just giving his opinion on what he sees happening. But I would never consider him a Rino he’s hard core conservative and seriously dislikes Biden and his cabinet etc.

Shapiro is just almost like a savant and very mono tone fact based. Even when he’s saying things that suck like it looks like it’s over for trump based on what is actually happening. He is just void of emotion usually. I’ve actually never heard him say anything I would think to be rinoesque.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I h

I haven’t listened too much to him lately. Haven’t had time to listen to all his shows. But the few things I have heard as of late he seems to be reporting the writing on the wall. The courts keep denying trumps complaints and lack of ability to show factual evidence of examples of fraud that will hold up in court (so far). Trumps team has begun to allow the transition process. Doesnt mean he doesn’t believe the frauds true or doesn’t support trump, he’s just giving his opinion on what he sees happening. But I would never consider him a Rino he’s hard core conservative and seriously dislikes Biden and his cabinet etc.

Shapiro is just almost like a savant and very mono tone fact based. Even when he’s saying things that suck like it looks like it’s over for trump based on what is actually happening. He is just void of emotion usually. I’ve actually never heard him say anything I would think to be rinoesque.

All I know is one day I turned him on going home and he was giving his listeners dating advice. I was laughing my ass off listening to lil benji advising his nerd callers on pulling chicks.

😂

Again he's sharp and he did endorse Trump, but there's no way, NO WAY I'd trust him. He's straight out of the Paul Ryan RINO cloth. 👎

Tank

Reaction score
All I know is one day I turned him on going home and he was giving his listeners dating advice. I was laughing my ass off listening to lil benji advising his nerd callers on pulling chicks.

😂

Again he's sharp and he did endorse Trump, but there's no way, NO WAY I'd trust him. He's straight out of the Paul Ryan RINO cloth. 👎
Regor, because we discussed this I listened to Shapiro this morning. It was yesterdays show. Fuck man, he is on fire talking shit about Biden and the swamp and Biden's cabinet picks and how we're going back to the "good ol days" which means sleazy politicians. He even talking shit about RINO Romney. I think you should give him a second chance. He's not ok with the media and crazed leftist. Hearing him call talk about how the left and the media are going to be happy to go back to the swamp culture is classic!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Regor, because we discussed this I listened to Shapiro this morning. It was yesterdays show. Fuck man, he is on fire talking shit about Biden and the swamp and Biden's cabinet picks and how we're going back to the "good ol days" which means sleazy politicians. He even talking shit about RINO Romney. I think you should give him a second chance. He's not ok with the media and crazed leftist. Hearing him call talk about how the left and the media are going to be happy to go back to the swamp culture is classic!

He's definitely made a move to the right and embraced our movement a bit, but my problem with him currently is his reluctance to fight for our President who clearly had an election stolen from him.

@KevinR His campus discussions were early and often and I applaud the man for that for sure.

I'll give lil Benji some time, but he MUST stand up for our President or he can kiss my ass.