WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tulsa Liquor store robbery

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Damn.
6 o'clock carry is gonna be the rule for these gals.

Guns are the great equalizer. Allows two petite women to be on equal footing to a much larger assailant.

Why the hell do anti 2A people want the law to favor those who are physically bigger and stronger?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

whipple charged

Reaction score
what a shame those ladies didn't kill him...
10 times that knuckle head robbed stores..

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
...and people wonder why cops shoot to eliminate the threat.

That could have gone really bad for those 2.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Damn.
6 o'clock carry is gonna be the rule for these gals.

Guns are the great equalizer. Allows two petite women to be on equal footing to a much larger assailant.

Why the hell do anti 2A people want the law to favor those who are physically bigger and stronger?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Because those white women were trying to kill that disenfranchised African American citizen with their guns in cold blood. He was just trying to look for a job and those racist women refused to hire him. He then politely requested some money and booze to feed his blended family and as a result the women pulled out their guns and began firing at him. His actions were only in self defense.

His aunt and cousins say he does not own a gun and would never pull out a gun and threaten anyone, despite his 10 foot long rap sheet. The also say he just found the gun on the curb before he walked in. The only reason he picked it up was because he feared for his life before entering the liquor store to ask for a job. His cousin that was not on the scene at the time of this tragedy also says the women were yelling racial slurs during the entire incident, of which there is no audio in the footage.

This is why guns should be taken away. White women with guns are a menace to society.

Last edited:

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
About four miles from my Tulsa house. They didn't kill him....shame, so he's in the hospital at taxpayers expense until he goes to taxpayer provided jail. Also responsible for other related robberies.

LOF got it right, I'm surprised his supporters have not been on the news saying that he was a good boy and was just was misunderstood. Day ain't over yet though.

I recommend she also maintain a nice auto 12 gauge shooting device loaded alternately with sabot slugs and buck shot.

OR

DickieB

Reaction score
Because those white women were trying to kill that disenfranchised African American citizen with their guns in cold blood. He was just trying to look for a job and those racist women refused to hire him. He then politely requested some money and booze to feed his blended family and as a result the women pulled out their guns and began firing at him. His actions were only in self defense.

His aunt and cousins say he does not own a gun and would never pull out a gun and threaten anyone, despite his 10 foot long rap sheet. The also say he just found the gun on the curb before he walked in. The only reason he picked it up was because he feared for his life before entering the liquor store to ask for a job. His cousin that was not on the scene at the time of this tragedy also says the women were yelling racial slurs during the entire incident, of which there is no audio in the footage.

This is why guns should be taken away. White women with guns are a menace to society.

Well said!