WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tulsa Police Shot - Video Released

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I am amazed after being tasted and pepper sprayed three times that not only did he get the drop on two guys but he was able to hit anything let alone both of them..

I am not a cop, but I think as soon as he reached back into the car it’s go time.. you get shot for that shit, which is why you don’t do it?

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
It's a sad ending. The video was posted in the political forum section some days back already too.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I'm totally shocked how long they tried to let him comply with their commands.

The LEOs efforts to not use force too quickly or "too much force" led to the ultimate outcome.

RIP to the deceased Sargeant and I hope the wounded officer is able to have a full and complete recovery

DLC

Reaction score
That was difficult to watch. The guy had all the chances to just comply, all over no registration, proof of insurance & a DL - Stupid!

i hope the guy gets the death sentence.... eye for an eye

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
They were way too nice for way too long.... LEO’s have the hardest job in the world right now.

RIP

If they do it the right way they end up on the news for brutality. They then get fired and sued. In this case it costs them their life and maybe permanent disability. Fuck the media!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ssc

Reaction score
I saw that vid a few days ago. Sucks. I am glad my Kid is off the streets.
Bad cop-- he overreacted
Dead cop--he under reacted.
Just can't win.

Back in the old days it was
1. sternly asked to comply.
2. Told to comply;
3. Immediately forced to comply with overwhelming force.

Cheers, Steve

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
If they do it the right way they end up on the news for brutality. They then get fired and sued. In this case it costs them their life and maybe permanent disability. Fuck the media!

100% agreed. I blame these situations on the media. We can't have cops second-guessing themselves as those split seconds result in lost lives.

GETBOATS

Reaction score
I have complete respect for what those guys have to put up with, all this PC crap puts their lives at risk, Give the dude a couple of chances to comply and then hank him out of the car before he has time to plan his attack. Follow orders or get beat, sad, so sad for the families those officers support.

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
That was difficult to watch. The guy had all the chances to just comply, all over no registration, proof of insurance & a DL - Stupid!

i hope the guy gets the death sentence.... eye for an eye

They are going for the death penalty as of today.
In this pc world, good luck with that happening.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Compassion gets you killed. IMO they let that go WAAAAY too long.

Like the recent knife vs officer, she shot well within a safe distance....you issue a lawful order, they refuse...on them.

I am sure you all remember the guy who let a knife armed criminal chase him 300 yrds down a street to the highway....delaying it only exposes more innocents.

This America is turning savage, I support LEO and their terrible job....what a time to try and uphold peace and order.

SoCalDave

Reaction score

Like the recent knife vs officer, she shot well within a safe distance....you issue a lawful order, they refuse...on them.

I am sure you all remember the guy who let a knife armed criminal chase him 300 yrds down a street to the highway....delaying it only exposes more innocents.

This America is turning savage, I support LEO and their terrible job....what a time to try and uphold peace and order.
Couldn't have said it better...

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Gawd damm that was fucked. What a total piece of shit. Sad sad state of affairs we live in today.

Dude didn't wanna go to jail, and now he will never get out. Beyond fucking stupid. Fuck!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

My heart aches for those two officers families. :(

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score

I was thinking about that incident when I was watching the other one a couple days ago. I'm sure the cop wouldnt have backed so far down if there were other people around like with the latest with the female officer.

Ballyhoo

Reaction score
I am amazed after being tasted and pepper sprayed three times that not only did he get the drop on two guys but he was able to hit anything let alone both of them..

I am not a cop, but I think as soon as he reached back into the car it’s go time.. you get shot for that shit, which is why you don’t do it?
You are correct but many cops these days spend too much time with guys before taking serious action. This is due to recent and past events, public perception and recent cases where cops are getting arrested for doing their job. Every cop has seen less lethal weapons such as pepper spray, baton and Tasers fail. These less lethal tools can be great if they work but you better have a plan B, C & D ready to go. Cops with more than 25 years on the job, like myself didn't have Tasers and other less lethal tools at our disposal. We had a baton, fists and a gun, that was it. If someone didn't cooperate they had one chance then we made them cooperate-swiftly and forcefully.

River Runnin

Reaction score
Very hard to watch 2 LEO's that didn't have a clue what to do! 😞

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
They stopped allowing batons or night sticks in Tulsa years ago.
Sadly, those sticks, etc. used by an experienced LE can resolve or delay escalation sometimes.
That's the 2nd sgt that's been shot (but survived) in two years. PCP crackheads and repeat offenders should be provided with lead therapy instantly. Then everyone but the scumbag goes home.
His partner should have exited the car with the shotgun.
Third request to exit the car should have been followed by a flash bang or headshot.
Just an observation.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

that’s not true at all. My brother in law shot a guy recently. He was scared to death about Ending up on the news and what the repercussions of that was going to be because the gun the guy had turned out to be fake. Didn’t even make local news because the guy was a Mexican not black

lol. They could have clipped this kid without thinking twice

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
that’s not true at all. My brother in law shot a guy recently. He was scared to death about Ending up on the news and what the repercussions of that was going to be because the gun the guy had turned out to be fake. Didn’t even make local news because the guy was a Mexican not black

lol. They could have clipped this kid without thinking twice

It factors in to their thinking and then they don’t act when they should. I’m sure that’s the case here.

Duramax

Reaction score
Horrible, and I agree with everyone as it went on way, way, too long.

PaPaG

Reaction score
It is what Law Enforcement deals with on a daily basis, everyone against LEO's have no idea what so ever OR are the ones causing the crap in the first place. I wish the officers had more room in their SOPS to aggressively get this POS out of his car and controlled. It is ALL because of the LEFT ANTI COP bullshit that they have to have even more restraint when dealing with Pieces of Shit repeat offenders and known criminals....This POS deserves to die a horrible death...

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
My Hat goes out to any LEO ,its takes enormous fortitute and drive to gear up and go to work i'm sure , RIP to the Sargent and godspeed , Thin blue line keep up the hard work and keep your heads on a swivel .... VOTE for law and order

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Not to my knowledge. Last I heard this morning on KFI is the reward is up to $675k. One of his homie's is going to see the $$ signs and rat him out.
Also they are asking for the person in the background of the video to come forward.

Joe mama

Reaction score
That Taser didn’t do shit. Those things need a super charger on them. That guy should turn into a limp noodle after being tased.

boatpi

Reaction score
With a taser was in effective there was a clue. Call for additional people to people taking on a person like that went back up is available is concern number one. Have an a plan and no cover officer, ultimately led to this going downhill very fast.