WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tunnel Tab setting... Curious..

headshothills

Reaction score
Just curious to know how the tunnel tabs are set up..Is there a certain fixed angle that works best or a sweet spot? Do they need to be adjusted if weight is added, i.e. stereo, batteries, etc..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Groper

Reaction score
Tunnel Tabs are not so much for weight distribution, but to control a inherent porpoise issue with "Tunnel Hulls" at higher speeds.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Just curious to know how the tunnel tabs are set up..Is there a certain fixed angle that works best or a sweet spot? Do they need to be adjusted if weight is added, i.e. stereo, batteries, etc..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like the tunnel tabs because they help pack air at a slower speed and help control kiteing

I mount them 3/8'' up and start with them level with the bottom

if your on the nose bring them up an eight at a time

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
I really like the tunnel tabs because they help pack air at a slower speed and help control kiteing

I agree....this exactly how I do it...........but then again Steve's the one who told me how to do it :D

Hypnautic

Reaction score

Hey do you still have a set you're interested in selling? Maybe purple in color?