WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Turbo Porsche Powered VW Bus !!

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
... I would love to have a pop top VW camper van with that kind of horsepower...well actually I'd settle for a little bit less...

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
... I would love to have a pop top VW camper van with that kind of horsepower...well actually I'd settle for a little bit less...

I have a friend that had one with a 13b in it. It was a trip going down the fwy at 85mph with peoples looks when you roll up on them in the fast lane. But at 86 mph the thing wanted to leave the planet! Lol

sirbob

Reaction score
Wow 4 people in it taking hot laps at the ring - did you see some of the cars he was passing? Ferraris etc.

Nice detail work in it also - notice the little things like notched rear bumper.

bruddah

Reaction score
BAD ASS!!! That would be such a blast to drive, although it would be a bit scary knowing there's nothing but some sheet metal and a steering column keeping you from ejecting/crushing you if you were to lose control.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
I had a bus back in college. We swapped in an 1835 or something too large in it... We could get it to wheelie a little bit. It had Baja style rims and tires, rear wheel cutouts... LOL too funny.

We brought home a parts bus, one that had rolled over so we could take all the good parts out and put them into ours. We towed it about 40 miles.... down the freeway....with a rope....and no windshield. I had to steer it... I wore my motorcycle helmet. LMAO, dumb kids.