WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Turbo Rebuild

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a shop in the San Fernando valley that rebuilds turbo chargers? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
I found a great turbo shop in Van Nuys. Bob and Gary at Turbo Performance were very knowledgeable, fairly priced and rebuilt my turbo in one week.

Maw

Dont re Member
Reaction score
I found a great turbo shop in Van Nuys. Bob and Gary at Turbo Performance were very knowledgeable, fairly priced and rebuilt my turbo in one week.

How did the turbos hold up that they rebuilt?

I have four of the Banks/PFM Rajay 301E's that need to be rebuilt. These folk are the only people I've found that have said, "No problem".

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a shop in the San Fernando valley that rebuilds turbo chargers? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Turbonetics Inc. 14399 Princeton Ave, Moorpark, CA 93021

They are the turbo masters.

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
How did the turbos hold up that they rebuilt?

I have four of the Banks/PFM Rajay 301E's that need to be rebuilt. These folk are the only people I've found that have said, "No problem".

Turbos are going strong, a year plus later and thousands of miles. I highly recommend them, they are a great old school shop.

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
The Rajay turbos are simple to rebuild if you can find parts. Big thing is not to damage the carbon seals if I recall, been many years since I rebuilt some.

Maw

Dont re Member
Reaction score
Turbos are going strong, a year plus later and thousands of miles. I highly recommend them, they are a great old school shop.
Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.