WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Twatter Spoiling for a Fight

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
This soy cuck boy is in charge of developing and enforcing Twatter rules....................... ๐Ÿคฃ

1590594696553.png

They done f'ed up I believe, fact checking the king.

Trump King.jpg

Wedgy

Reaction score
This is a serious tactical mistake. Jack done Fucked up Big Time. Once Twatter contributes content, Which this idiot has, they become content Creators, not only Publishers. Twitter has crossed the line into illegality, and have exposed themselves to Civil Liability. Bigly!

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

You know Fagbook, Giggle and Twatter have been waging a war on conservatives for years now, it's just open season now.

I hope they get crushed into dust. Nothing but a breeding ground for divisive hate and liberal indoctrination.

Anyone else notice that giggle did not do ANYTHING for Memorial Day? They always have some stupid animation shit up for a liberal hero of theirs, or something they want to preach.

Nothing to support the Hero's that gave them the ability to make money from nothing but digital hate. Amazing.

I hope every employee that works for those shit tanks gets ass cancer and dies.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1590608021529.png

Says the corrupt bitch who peddled Russia collusion for 3 years. One problem, this one's for real Mika. ๐Ÿ˜

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Update (1830ET): Following up on earlier threats, a White House spokesperson has confirmed that President Trump will sign an executive order on Social Media tomorrow.

๐Ÿ˜‚

Sandlord

Reaction score
Breaking: Trump preparing executive order to take effect Thursday to address perceived bias at social media giants | Just The News

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Iโ€™d like to buy shorts on Twitter and Facebook right now!

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
We haven't seen what is going to be in the executive order. It appears that it will narrownthe scope of section 230. To play devil's advocate here; what is RDP going to do when someone files suit saying it unfairly moderates unpopular opinions?

These orders cut both ways and they never seem to have great effect on large companies. Probably because companies like Twitter have an army of lawyers and smaller platforms do not.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Twitter, facebook, other companies hide behind the telecommunications act's legal protections for "platforms" this means they cannot be held liable for what their users post, because they do not actively curate or editorialize them, they simply exist as a platform for users to exchange information. The second that they begin curating the content they can lose their distinction as 'platforms' and become 'publishers' liable for the actual content. This should be the starting point of pulling the rug on their legal status. Especially when their curation is widely peformed and narrowly targeted, they are much more like publishers than simply platforms at that point, so should they be afforded the legal protections of one, without having to engage in the responsibilities of the other?

edit: It's the Communications Decency Act

Last edited:

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿšค
Reaction score
I say burn Fagbook down!!1 They have the ability to control mindless sheep that have nowhere else to turn. Who gives a fuck what Aunt Rosie planted in her garden.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Boom, exactly what Trump did, any company that claims to be a neutral platform, but engages in censoring or political conduct loses it's protections under the CDA.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Boom, exactly what Trump did, any company that claims to be a neutral platform, but engages in censoring or political conduct loses it's protections under the CDA.

I haven't been able to find the EO, gotta link?

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Iโ€™d like to buy shorts on Twitter and Facebook right now!
What kind of shorts are you looking to buy? Kahki shorts, board shorts, or long ones like Dickies?

LOL, I kill myself.