WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tweet from Kamala Harris

ikester

Reaction score
See below. This was her tweet...... she singles out 'black' and 'minority' business for help during the Pandemic. Another example of identifying being different by calling out black and minority, so much for the rest of you. I didn't know the Pandemic knows such differences ? This is how her and Joe think.

"Small businesses, especially Black and minority-owned businesses, urgently need relief to survive the effects of coronavirus this winter.
@JoeBiden
and I are committed to helping these businesses during this pandemic and get them the support they need to thrive in years to come."

4:17 PM · Nov 28, 2020·Twitter Web App

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
My simple mind is soooooooo confused how can they help business's when they ordered them to be closed??

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Wait.....I thought that we were striving for unity? Looks like this will pull the blacks and minorities away from those of us who are now unified under the new president elect biden. :looking:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
My simple mind is soooooooo confused how can they help business's when they ordered them to be closed??
Leftists are cool with supporting crazy shit since they believe it will cause them to be last in line when they cancel people. They must know eventually they will get canceled, but are just kicking the can down the road. Whistling through the graveyard if you will...

fuck democrats

Last edited: