WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Two cops shot from my old dept, SBPD.

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
Only know little info, but sounds like repeat of ambush shooting on SBSD deputy yesterday. Suspect is DRT. One officer shot several times, one shot in leg. (DRT- dead right there)
Another one was shot today?

Nordic29

Reaction score
I thought this was a post about yesterday’s when I saw the headline. Glad the suspect is dead. Hope the officers are going to be ok. 😟

Reactions: DWC

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Same suspect as yesterday?

My best to the coppers.....
91TQLtJZ4WL._SX425_.jpg

Dettom

Reaction score
Sources telling me it was the same guy from yesterday’s ambush and they had him under surveillance. One cop shot 3 to 5 times no vital organs hit, the other one shot in leg. Suspect dead.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Sources telling me it was the same guy from yesterday’s ambush and they had him under surveillance. One cop shot 3 to 5 times no vital organs hit, the other one shot in leg. Suspect dead.

No vital organs hit and suspect dead are a blessing as far as this whole thing goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Familyties

Reaction score
Only know little info, but sounds like repeat of ambush shooting on SBSD deputy yesterday. Suspect is DRT. One officer shot several times, one shot in leg. (DRT- dead right there)
I love that the suspect was DRT (dead right there)

Dettom

Reaction score
Update on injuries: one officer shot five times in stomach, once in femur, once in wrist and a through and through in the shoulder. Femur and wrist shattered. Long road of recovery ahead. You know, in my experience, you can’t kill a guy enough times to make up for that. I’d be interested in knowing who this shit bag was…

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Racist cops kill another black dude.
I’m sure someone will erect a statue of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
Kid's a LEO - im Sicilian - told the kid make sure there's only one side to tell when backup get's there - i'll drain every resource i have to keep him alive. If anything happens to him, i'll do ANYTHING to make it right - ANYTHING

Dettom

Reaction score
Good...Sick of seeing the leeches in our society being treated as equals or better.....Is that Fucker wearing a mask.?
He is wearing a mask but it’s not for Covid. Crooks are wearing them all the time because it helps with anonymity when doing bad shit. The DA’s are saying, “No face, no case”. Works in their favor.

poncho

Reaction score
He is wearing a mask but it’s not for Covid. Crooks are wearing them all the time because it helps with anonymity when doing bad shit. The DA’s are saying, “No face, no case”. Works in their favor.
Literally my first thought when Covid broke. Said to my Wife, you can now legally walk into a store wearing a mask, not good.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
What would you say to someone that's considering a career in Law Enforcement?

Dettom

Reaction score
I wouldn’t advise it right now. But then again, any young man or women who steps up and takes the risk, has enormous street cred in my view. Somebody has to do the job. I have one friend who I worked with for years. His son also became a cop and was seriously injured in an ambush about five years ago, had to retire from TBI. Another, who’s own son is one of the cops from yesterday, sees his son in ICU right now and I have to wonder what’s going through their minds at this time. These events affect lives and families forever.

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I asked my brother in law that same thing a few weeks ago. He's a cop, and has been shot on duty. He said he wouldn't suggest it for those that just want the pay and benefits...other jobs have those. He added though, he'd never discourage someone that wants to be in law enforcement.

He's known that's what he wanted to be since he was 5...there are still some like that out there, just fewer and further between.

scottchbrite

Reaction score
Be a fireman 😎

all joking aside (not really), my step dad is retired Fontana PD, my brothers father in law is retired San Bernardino PD, and I’m friends with some San Bernardino PD guys - I’m a fireman in Berdo. I wouldn’t want that job right now because of the overall lack of support from cities and politicians.

Last edited:

FreeBird236

Reaction score
My sheriff buddy always says “should’ve worked for DWP” to me all the time. It’s a great job I’ve been fortunate to not deal with the struggles a lot of my LEO buddies have.
My dad never wanted me in law enforcement, but would have supported me. After wasting time in retail for 17 years, I was able to get 21 years at a special county water district.