WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Two LAC Sherriffs shot at Blue line in Compton.

ssc

Reaction score
I am glad they finally announced the info. As stated in my post 321, they had the little fucker within 3 days, but there was only so much that could be said. Trust me when I say they have more evidence, but needed time to make sure the case was solid.
That's all I am going to say, except my sources are very good.

Cheers, Steve

Socalx09

Reaction score
So he ambushed two sheriffs, then committed another crime three days later, stole a car and had the weapon he shot the sheriffs on him? That was the latest I heard.

Hope the Sheriffs are recovering as best as they can.

Wish this trial could be held outside California...

TeamGreene

Reaction score
The carjacking happened before the shooting of LACSD I believe the link was the car itself as it was used as getaway from shooting

mobldj

Reaction score
get ready for some knuckle bumps homer

ssc

Reaction score
The most aggravating issue to me is that when he goes to prison, it is not punitive. 3 hots and a cot and weights and cable TV etc. He goes in a hero and hangs with his homies. He receives a further education in criminal activity. When he is released, he comes home to a nice reception and resumes his nefarious activities. So, tell me where the punishment comes in? Of course next time he will kill someone and then the question is, "Why was this guy on the streets?" Yes, it is a rhetorical question.

Cheers, Steve

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
The most aggravating issue to me is that when he goes to prison, it is not punitive. 3 hots and a cot and weights and cable TV etc. He goes in a hero and hangs with his homies. He receives a further education in criminal activity. When he is released, he comes home to a nice reception and resumes his nefarious activities. So, tell me where the punishment comes in? Of course next time he will kill someone and then the question is, "Why was this guy on the streets?" Yes, it is a rhetorical question.

Cheers, Steve
So true...
When I'm king, guillotines...stainless steel and easy to clean.
Maybe tuck mounted, to be demonstrated or displayed in "problematic" areas.