WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Two LAC Sherriffs shot at Blue line in Compton.

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
Here is what stands out to me the most...

I have been a paramedic for 15 years this month, and the fact that there were protests at the hospital prior to the transporting unit arriving says a lot. With any severe trauma/shooting etc the scenes will become hectic very quickly. My average on scene time of a trauma call usually ranges in the 15 minute area depending on what other resources and other paramedics I have around me. When we respond to 11-99 officer down calls we pick up the pace greatly, my on scene time for calls of that nature get cut in half. For there to be enough time for those protestors to assemble and establish a barricade prior to the transporting units getting to the hospital tells me that this was not only premeditated, but that there were ppl in place who knew about what was going to happen before information was released to anyone outside the first responder community.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

PlanB

Reaction score
I've heard unconfirmed information that LASD has a vehicle description and license plate information. Hopefully this information is true and they are close to identifying the involved shooter. It's just rumors at this point, so hopefully it turns out to be true. Keep these folks and their families in your prayers.

The had a suspect description, vehicle description and a possible plate number last night.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

I have been a paramedic for 15 years this month, and the fact that there were protests at the hospital prior to the transporting unit arriving says a lot. With any severe trauma/shooting etc the scenes will become hectic very quickly. My average on scene time of a trauma call usually ranges in the 15 minute area depending on what other resources and other paramedics I have around me. When we respond to 11-99 officer down calls we pick up the pace greatly, my on scene time for calls of that nature get cut in half. For there to be enough time for those protestors to assemble and establish a barricade prior to the transporting units getting to the hospital tells me that this was not only premeditated, but that there were ppl in place who knew about what was going to happen before information was released to anyone outside the first responder community.

Certainly this was premeditated. They sent in some heavily disguised patsy to do the shooting, had a look out, etc.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
The shootings anger (and sadden) me.
The protesters straight infuriate me.

When is the "snap" going to happen?
Normal people need to say ENOUGH with the protesters!

The current situation will not go away with words from politicians or activists.
It will have to be handled by "other means".

There is a war being waged on society as we know it.
This war will ultimately be lost, unless the fight is taken to them.

Normal Americans have allowed things to get to this point by doing nothing or very little.
And it will only get worse.

The "snap" needs to happen.
There are more normal Americans than Activists / Protesters.

These are all just my opinions and as you can tell I'm angry over this story.
It's a sad deal.

Rant over.

The “Normals” have jobs and livelihoods to lose, that is the difference. Those people are not going to snap, they are just going to move away. It’s not worth standing outside pointing a gun a protestors or rioters to prove a point and then have their lives ruined with criminal charges. It’s not worth shooting someone and fighting murder charges.

These people will “rise up” at the polling booth. You are not going to see “Normals” in the streets fighting with these people.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
The “Normals” have jobs and livelihoods to lose, that is the difference. Those people are not going to snap, they are just going to move away. It’s not worth standing outside pointing a gun a protestors or rioters to prove a point and then have their lives ruined with criminal charges. It’s not worth shooting someone and fighting murder charges.

These people will “rise up” at the polling booth. You are not going to see “Normals” in the streets fighting with these people.
I think it’s gonna have to get much much worse before normal citizens step in, the most infuriating part is if Joe Thug boy commits a crime it’s no big deal it seems, if Joe normal comes in and takes care of business they’re going to pin him to the fucking walll just like they’re trying to do to the 17-year-old in Kenosha.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Some of the info is a bit off, but pretty close. I have a few friends that responded to the shooting and then the hospital.

Female took a through and through to her jaw. and multiple to arms. Male took a graze wound to his head an multiple to his arms. Male exited but could not draw his weapons due to injuries. Female was putting out emergent traffic but was very mumbled for obvious reasons. Female was able to apply a tourniquet (not sure if it was to herself or her partner).

Both of them were at the Hospital prior to the Idiot Protestors showing up. Those protestors are more than likely part of a group that has been getting their ass handed to them in South Los Angeles every night. They communicate via snap chat, Instagram, twitter, and get the info usually faster than the media. I'm actually not surprised they responded to the Hospital to protest because this is exactly what they have been chanting and hoping for while taking part in their "peaceful protests". It's sickening that we have Libturds on here that support those in favor of this. But I'm honesty not surprised. Evil exist in many form.

The Sheriff's department are obviously working the information they have, and I'm sure checking a ton of video (It exists everywhere). Those guys are very detailed and I'm confident the shooter will be caught eventually. Hopefully those supporting him/her get the full attention of every law enforcement agency around for a long time into the future.

All indications are that this was a legit ambush, nothing more.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I think it’s gonna have to get much much worse before normal citizens step in, the most infuriating part is if Joe Thug boy commits a crime it’s no big deal it seems, if Joe normal comes in and takes care of business they’re going to pin him to the fucking walll just like they’re trying to do to the 17-year-old in Kenosha.

Exactly right. Look what happened to these people. Not worth the ensuing shit storm.

9EE55278-3D3C-4501-989D-FC0A68698A58.jpeg

DC-88

Reaction score
The "rule of law" has been cast aside via politicians, lawyers, and worst of all pussification.

4Waters

Reaction score
It's gonna be LEO taking off the badge and walking off the job, then there will be no law enforcement to arrest and prosecute the citizens that are tired of this shit.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
It's gonna be LEO taking off the badge and walking off the job, then there will be no law enforcement to arrest and prosecute the citizens that are tired shit.
Unfortunately that’s already happening at an alarming rate, I am also curious as to law-enforcement recruiting, who the hell would want to step into this shit storm at this point.

RichL

Reaction score
Some of the info is a bit off, but pretty close. I have a few friends that responded to the shooting and then the hospital.

Female took a through and through to her jaw. and multiple to arms. Male took a graze wound to his head an multiple to his arms. Male exited but could not draw his weapons due to injuries. Female was putting out emergent traffic but was very mumbled for obvious reasons. Female was able to apply a tourniquet (not sure if it was to herself or her partner).

Both of them were at the Hospital prior to the Idiot Protestors showing up. Those protestors are more than likely part of a group that has been getting their ass handed to them in South Los Angeles every night. They communicate via snap chat, Instagram, twitter, and get the info usually faster than the media. I'm actually not surprised they responded to the Hospital to protest because this is exactly what they have been chanting and hoping for while taking part in their "peaceful protests". It's sickening that we have Libturds on here that support those in favor of this. But I'm honesty not surprised. Evil exist in many form.

The Sheriff's department are obviously working the information they have, and I'm sure checking a ton of video (It exists everywhere). Those guys are very detailed and I'm confident the shooter will be caught eventually. Hopefully those supporting him/her get the full attention of every law enforcement agency around for a long time into the future.

All indications are that this was a legit ambush, nothing more.
From the other side of the country, thank you for the clarification.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
The "rule of law" has been cast aside via politicians, lawyers, and worst of all pussification.
Rule of law has been cast aside by the liberals, and I think that’s why the conservatives can’t get anything done because they can’t agree on what rule of law is anymore.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
She was hit in the jaw, thru and thru.
She took two to the left arm and 2 to the right. Nothing more. She is stable but critical and will require surgery for the jaw.
He was hit twice in the forehead. The rounds did not penetrate the cranial cavity. He was hit 4 times in the right arm and 1 time thru and thru in the right hand.
He is awake and talking.

Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers for a full recovery.

Last edited:

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
So when’s the purge?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
It's gonna be LEO taking off the badge and walking off the job, then there will be no law enforcement to arrest and prosecute the citizens that are tired of this shit.
All you have to know are the rules of engagement, and be willing to except the public beatdown you will receive for taking legal action. Any person going out taking citizen action should only be doing so in protection of their life, or the life of those around them. If that means when you stop that peaceful protestor, who then elevates the situation putting your life in real danger and you respond accordingly, then so be it. But even then, you will face potential charges and public persecution just like the cops do everyday. It is not impossible to take action, but as a "Citizen" you better have everything dialed in and a good attorney on standby.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
All you have to know are the rules of engagement, and be willing to except the public beatdown you will receive for taking legal action. Any person going out taking citizen action should only be doing so in protection of their life, or the life of those around them. If that means when you stop that peaceful protestor, who then elevates the situation putting your life in real danger and you respond accordingly, then so be it. But even then, you will face potential charges and public persecution just like the cops do everyday. It is not impossible to take action, but as a "Citizen" you better have everything dialed in and a good attorney on standby.

That’s why the squeezers of the world want to get rid of your qualified immunity.

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score

Which is exactly why I feel that 17 year old kid who dumped those two dudes will be ok. One of the guys hit him with a skateboard. The other had a gun. Also heard he had a Molotov cocktail thrown at him.

A reasonable person would fear for their life at that point. That will 100% be his defense during trial.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
They are saying on Fox News that the rioters tried to block the ambulance from getting into the hospital and shouting "I hope they die"
WTF- that is next level insanity.
Hunt and kill these picies of human scum.
KTLA is showing video of the protesters blocking the Emergency entrance to the hospital.
Surprised. Their star News Anchor Eric Spillman is a complete left wing fuckball.
Left wing media already in denial it happened.
Joe Bidens America.

hallett21

Reaction score

Prayers to the officers and their families.

I agree though. I don’t see this “uprise” or “snap” happening. Don’t get me wrong we’re ready if it did. But most people aren’t risking their family, business and personal assets to square up with a protester.

People will only fight back when they have nothing to lose. Right now only one side has nothing to lose.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Here are your representatives "Peacefully Protesting" at a Private Hospital. How proud all you turds must be right now.
@squeezer
@Bobby V
@RodnJen
@Boris

This list has to be longer than these guys?? Call em all out. Fuck em. :mad:

It's a tough time to be a democrat. I like Bobby, he votes D cause he's in the union, and I get that. But the problem is...

It's now VERY clear the unions are a huge part of the problem. It's seriously time to take a good look around and see what your vote is truly standing for. Why do good people have to die in this fight?? It's time to stop the madness and vote for the right.

The democratic party has completely lost their way...

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

It's a tough time to be a democrat. I like Bobby, he votes D cause he's in the union, and I get that. But the problem is...

It's now VERY clear the unions are a huge part of the problem. It's seriously time to take a good look around and see what your vote is truly standing for. Why do good people have to die in this fight?? It's time to stop the madness and vote for the right.

I'm a member of a union. I don't vote D. I am a member because we deal with Politicians during our contract negotiations, and the union has multiple Law Firms to represent us. Those are my reasons, and lately I've been searching for outside representation. If the union I pay dues to supports any democratic candidate this cycle, they will hear loud and clear from me that they can go eat a bowl of dicks and will not get anymore of my money.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
How do you get it? He can vote however he wants. I’m in a union but don’t vote for these pieces of shit. Just sayin.

I'm a member of a union. I don't vote D. I am a member because we deal with Politicians during our contract negotiations, and the union has multiple Law Firms to represent us. Those are my reasons, and lately I've been searching for outside representation. If the union I pay dues to supports any democratic candidate this cycle, they will hear loud and clear from me that they can go eat a bowl of dicks and will not get anymore of my money.

RESPECT

riverroyal

Reaction score
How do you get it? He can vote however he wants. I’m in a union but don’t vote for these pieces of shit. Just sayin.

Im in a union. 30 plus years. So was/is my dad. They know the members are not voting by the union recommendation.
Its just a game.

I listened to a very good joe rogen pod cast this week. Guy named jocko on their. He is no big deal but the topic if cops was about a hour of it. Its a good one. We are heading down a rough road with law enforcement

propcheck

Reaction score
I have also been at it for too many years and here is what caught me
1. The terrorists beat the rescue to the trauma center.
2. They know which destination they would go to.

Prayers for the officers. So sad what society is accepting these days as civility and humanity.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
My nephew works out of that shop and I had a sick stomach for awhile but realized if he was involved I would have heard by then. He had partnered with them.
If the real people if this country don't get it right in Nov God help us.

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
Im in a union. 30 plus years. So was/is my dad. They know the members are not voting by the union recommendation.
Its just a game.

I listened to a very good joe rogen pod cast this week. Guy named jocko on their. He is no big deal but the topic if cops was about a hour of it. Its a good one. We are heading down a rough road with law enforcement

Jocko has one hell of a podcast. Very intelligent and a true leader. Hopefully he puts his hat in politics down the line.

8dayz

Reaction score

I am failing to see how being in a union means I support this in any way? You need help. Being in a union automatically means I vote D and tow some imaginary fucking line? Is the boogeyman going over all the dues paying members votes before we cast our ballot? A brother and a sister LE were ambushed doing their job looking out for people, and you connect the dots that unions are responsible for this? Unreal...

floatn turd

Reaction score

Maaaaaan,
I've thought about all the points you've just made.
They provoke a lot of: personal thought, moral questions, conviction levels and "what if" questions about the possible future if things continue.

I'd like to discuss this subject in length and get different peoples perspectives BUT I don't want to hijack this thread and i'm too damn lazy to type today.

I do agree with you tho Sir.
👍

FT

4Waters

Reaction score
I am failing to see how being in a union means I support this in any way? You need help. Being in a union automatically means I vote D and tow some imaginary fucking line? Is the boogeyman going over all the dues paying members votes before we cast our ballot? A brother and a sister LE were ambushed doing their job looking out for people, and you connect the dots that unions are responsible for this? Unreal...
Not that you vote D it's that your/our unions use our union dues to support the campaigns of democrats. The union members need to vote to try to change that.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
No but guarantee Trump will say something.

Will we hear condemnation of attempted murder of LASD and LEO from Garcetti, Newsom, any LA Democrat politician, Biden today?

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score

I think what he is inferring is that you see in the news all these large unions coming out saying they endorse Biden such as the teachers union. This doesn't necessarily mean that all individual union members will vote that way but a lot of blind sheep certainly do if their union tells them to. There has actually been quite a bit of litigation over the years though where union members sued because their dues were being used to support candidates they did not agree with.