WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Two LAC Sherriffs shot at Blue line in Compton.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
A8530511-1047-4677-B5F2-E77DD46F7AE2.jpeg
Already posted, my point is NO Pro Athlete is as tough as these two Deputies ...
The over paid circus pets would roll over and die.

28 years in, the person that tries to block me from getting an injured Cop into an ER will be the last day of my job, after mopping the pavement with their faces.
#Done
Female Deputy applied a tourniquet on her partner after being shot in both arms
Out fucking standing staying in the fight.

8dayz

Reaction score
I think what he is inferring is that you see in the news all these large unions coming out saying they endorse Biden such as the teachers union. This doesn't necessarily mean that all individual union members will vote that way but a lot of blind sheep certainly do if their union tells them to. There has actually been quite a bit of litigation over the years though where union members sued because their dues were being used to support candidates they did not agree with.

Been in the IAFF for 21 years. I’m aware of these issues. Most all of the people I work with are on the right side. It’s always with the union talk on this board, and painting with a wide brush. I think it’s poor form to bring that conversation into a thread about two LEO getting ambushed. Two people have had to speak up about my comments now. It’s the same logic as saying if you are down with RDP, you don’t tow or help a fellow boater in distress...

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Been in the IAFF for 21 years. I’m aware of these issues. Most all of the people I work with are on the right side. It’s always with the union talk on this board, and painting with a wide brush. I think it’s poor form to bring that conversation into a thread about two LEO getting ambushed. Two people have had to speak up about my comments now. It’s the same logic as saying if you are down with RDP, you don’t tow or help a fellow boater in distress...

Agreed, it is better left to it's own thread.

DWC

Reaction score
Hung out with my neighbor and his GF a bit yesterday afternoon. He’s a Sheriff in Compton, she’s in Walnut. They were talking about getting switched to 12 hour shifts from now until after the election because of what’s expected. They both knew it was gonna get crazy. No way they thought this bad this early.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Hung out with my neighbor and his GF a bit yesterday afternoon. He’s a Sheriff in Compton, she’s in Walnut. They were talking about getting switched to 12 hour shifts from now until after the election because of what’s expected. They both knew it was gonna get crazy. No way they thought this bad this early.
Stay safe , this just makes me sick . Maybe Mr.Trump will bring in military to help support the officers a few Humvees Running around with 50 cals for back up Might help , you do wrong ? Your fuckn dead ! White black yellow purple Stupid your Fucking dead .

RVR2SNO

Reaction score
Here is what stands out to me the most...

I have been a paramedic for 15 years this month, and the fact that there were protests at the hospital prior to the transporting unit arriving says a lot. With any severe trauma/shooting etc the scenes will become hectic very quickly. My average on scene time of a trauma call usually ranges in the 15 minute area depending on what other resources and other paramedics I have around me. When we respond to 11-99 officer down calls we pick up the pace greatly, my on scene time for calls of that nature get cut in half. For there to be enough time for those protestors to assemble and establish a barricade prior to the transporting units getting to the hospital tells me that this was not only premeditated, but that there were ppl in place who knew about what was going to happen before information was released to anyone outside the first responder community.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

You’re spot on. This was my first thought as well

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score

Son in law Just started his 12 hour shifts. Don’t know how long it’s supposed to last. Scary times for sure.
My daughter puts up a good front but like all of us the concern and worry is definitely there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
"12 hour shifts now until the election". ??? I really have concern about that statement. I absolutely LEOs may already be on that 12/12 schedule. But, it sure won't end on election night or the day after. I believe there absolutely will NOT be a declared winner on election night. I believe the time of ridiculously bad civil unrest/riots/arson etc will occur after the election. If election night shows Trump as the apparent winner, hold on, grab you ass, in some cities it will be very bad. Even if Trump is the obvious winner, the Dems will not concede. But, the opposite is also true. Very raw, very bad civil unrest is very likely election night and many nights thereafter. If you don't believe this election will go all the way to the "Supremes", you have your head deeply implanted in the sand or in your critical biologic digestive track exit.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
"12 hour shifts now until the election". ??? I really have concern about that statement. I absolutely LEOs may already be on that 12/12 schedule. But, it sure won't end on election night or the day after. I believe there absolutely will NOT be a declared winner on election night. I believe the time of ridiculously bad civil unrest/riots/arson etc will occur after the election. If election night shows Trump as the apparent winner, hold on, grab you ass, in some cities it will be very bad. Even if Trump is the obvious winner, the Dems will not concede. But, the opposite is also true. Very raw, very bad civil unrest is very likely election night and many nights thereafter. If you don't believe this election will go all the way to the "Supremes", you have your head deeply implanted in the sand or in your critical biologic digestive track exit.
I’ll be home and standing tall on guard, I honestly think it won’t come to the hills or country, I’ll warm up the tractor though 😉☠️ Is lime on sell ?

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
You’re spot on. This was my first thought as well

Believe it has been reported there we NO protestors at St Francis hospital when the victims arrived. Curious to find out what is true.

Last edited:

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Now a $100,000 reward
For the head of this asshole.

Hope someone shoots his balls off for free. Then 6 in the head. 3 for each officer. Or twat. Kind of sashayed away.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Female S.O. took a bullet to the jaw.
It's bad. Real bad.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
This may be the start of something big...and not good. I hope to hell I'm wrong.

DWC

Reaction score
Son in law Just started his 12 hour shifts. Don’t know how long it’s supposed to last. Scary times for sure.
My daughter puts up a good front but like all of us the concern and worry is definitely there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very sorry to hear Thoughts and prayers are with your family We’ll get through this BS..

4Waters

Reaction score
Do you have a link?
It was on FB but my wife can't find it now, I'm pretty sure it was reported and removed. It showed her and her son in one pic and the other was her still on scene waiting for the response outside the car. I didn't want post it here because it was graphic and would infuriate most of the members here. We are all pretty fired up right now anyway.

LowRiver2

Reaction score