WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Two LAC Sherriffs shot at Blue line in Compton.

SkyDirtWaterguy

Reaction score
Today should be the day Law Enforcement declares war! Put ANTIFA protesters, rioters, looters, thieves and thugs on notice. We are coming for you! People ask who or why would someone want to become a Police Officer? Our civil liberties are at stake here. If people asked this same question during the start of WW2 why you would join the military we might be speaking German or Japanese today in this country. I hope people flock to the recruitment centers to sign up for a career in law enforcement and take a stand and fight for law and order and restore peace to this country. Many of us are not going to run from the fight and bow down to this bullshit anymore.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
As Stated, no protestors on sight upon arrival. They showed up after. Those deputies were rushed to the hospital as soon as the radio traffic was clear and assisting units arrived.

There is a Go Fund Me set up for those deputies. "Ambushed LASD Deputies Need Your Help". https://www.gofundme.com/f/back-the-bear

@LowRiver2 If you could pass that go fund me along to your cop shop I'm sure it would be greatly appreciated.

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
One thing bad that’s happening, (not only in this thread but across the board on social media) is the release of sensitive information.

I’m sure the suspect knows he’s a marked man by now. I’ve seen his photo blasted on social media. He no doubt has as well. He’s obviously not going down peacefully. I just pray no others get hurt during his apprehension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
One thing bad that’s happening, (not only in this thread but across the board on social media) is the release of sensitive information.

I’m sure the suspect knows he’s a marked man by now. I’ve seen his photo blasted on social media. He no doubt has as well. He’s obviously not going down peacefully. I just pray no others get hurt during his apprehension.

Yeah, I've read some shit that made me think... Hmmmmm... I'm all for getting the word out, but sometimes you need to hold some stuff back for the safety of everyone. Think back to Dorner. That oxygen thief thought every cop in the nation knew who he was only hours after his first shooting which led to the Riverside Coppers getting ambushed at the stop light. Sometimes things just need to be kept quiet for a bit.

montaj629

Reaction score
Yeah, I've read some shit that made me think... Hmmmmm... I'm all for getting the word out, but sometimes you need to hold some stuff back for the safety of everyone. Think back to Dorner. That oxygen thief thought every cop in the nation knew who he was only hours after his first shooting which led to the Riverside Coppers getting ambushed at the stop light. Sometimes things just need to be kept quiet for a bit.
Yup. Well the info bleeds from within.... people need to lock it up until it’s authorized to discuss.

Hdgasser

Reaction score
He’ll never see the back seat of a cruiser...
EB80954E-95FC-4469-9AD0-4B604EDC4A96.png

lbhsbz

Reaction score
As Stated, no protestors on sight upon arrival. They showed up after. Those deputies were rushed to the hospital as soon as the radio traffic was clear and assisting units arrived.

There is a Go Fund Me set up for those deputies. "Ambushed LASD Deputies Need Your Help". https://www.gofundme.com/f/back-the-bear

@LowRiver2 If you could pass that go fund me along to your cop shop I'm sure it would be greatly appreciated.

These 2 and their families will be taken care of without a go-fund-me...

Make one to up the reward and i bet it will hit $1M in hours.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
These 2 and their families will be taken care of without a go-fund-me...

Make one to up the reward and i bet it will hit $1M in hours.
I didn't create it buddy. Just passing along the information. The board of supervisors has already offered up 100k for info on the shooter. I'm guessing one of his family members gives him up in a heart beat.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
I didn't create it buddy. Just passing along the information. The board of supervisors has already offered up 100k for info on the shooter. I'm guessing one of his family members gives him up in a heart beat.

I know...was just saying.

I’ll contribute to both.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Giv him a bullet and giv one to every motherfucker he knows and send a message💪

I'm not sure these assholes understand what level of war they're attempting to start...but they will soon enough. They think there is a racial divide now...once this progresses to a point, which it may already have...the other side, for lack of a good method of identifying who the enemy actually is will simply start on anyone who they think may be the enemy...that's when it's all over for both sides. Shit needs to just stop....but it won't.

I'm on the edge of regret for bringing my son into this world...at least I've taught him how to shoot straight

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
My recommendation...just convict these fuckers and punish them by the same means that they committed their crime.....disgusting turds

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Today should be the day Law Enforcement declares war! Put ANTIFA protesters, rioters, looters, thieves and thugs on notice. We are coming for you! People ask who or why would someone want to become a Police Officer? Our civil liberties are at stake here. If people asked this same question during the start of WW2 why you would join the military we might be speaking German or Japanese today in this country. I hope people flock to the recruitment centers to sign up for a career in law enforcement and take a stand and fight for law and order and restore peace to this country. Many of us are not going to run from the fight and bow down to this bullshit anymore.

I agree with you but the problem is not the police. It's the Mayors, the City Council, the Governors - all the politicians in these Democratic states. THEY don't want to declare war on criminals - hell, they're letting them out of jail so fast the police don't want to bother processing them.

Until we vote these POS out of office there will be no law and order, no justice and no peace

WhatExit?

Reaction score
I just can’t believe this is what it has come too.. So incredibly sad..

These people are brain washed with all this ACAB bullshit..

The money - millions - is coming from somewhere. A ton of it is coming from BLM as Americans and the giant corporations are giving BLM millions and millions of $$$ to fund antifa and the burning of our cities.

Until the Department of Justice investigates (they should have been doing this since they burned Minneapolis) and prosecutes the source of the funds and Antifa itself, this will continue.

Follow the money - it's ALWAYS about the $$$

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
The money - millions - is coming from somewhere. A ton of it is coming from BLM as Americans and the giant corporations are giving BLM millions and millions of $$$ to fund antifa and the burning of our cities.

Until the Department of Justice investigates (they should have been doing this since they burned Minneapolis) and prosecutes the source of the funds and Antifa itself, this will continue.

Maybe start picking off the executives when they come into the buildings where they work. I am sure that will get someone’s attention. I have a few LE and this attitude is beyond my belief.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
As was said above, by @TITTIES AND BEER , these people probably won't "come to the hills". What I'm thinking may happen, as this escalates, are the folks coming down from the hills. This was an attempted execution. By the grace of God, or just a stroke of incredible luck (for those not of that belief) these two will survive. They are also on the wall of bad ass, calling in while wounded, applying first aid...warzone badassery. There are people on the periphery that don't want this fire to spread, and wouldn't be opposed to traveling. Pantifa fuktards do it, so can Patriots...and would do so out of their own pockets.

There is nothing good about the acts of violence needed to wage war. The only good comes later in time. Some won't live to see their children grow up. Some are willing to risk that so their kids can grow up free. Soldiers are expected to do it every day, and some people don't care. At some point, it may be asked of those on the sidelines.

I may not be first string, but I won't be on the sidelines either.

76sanger

Reaction score
These mother fuckers want to start a war with us law abiding citizens that carry? We know how to shoot! Defund the police you cock sucking faggot liberals, no police means open season for me to clear this shit up once and for all. I will get these low life peices of shit first, the progressive libtard assholes next, and then the fucking media last. Go ahead you so called educated fucking ass wipes, defund the police, I dare you? Those officers are the people keeping me and multitudes from taking "YOU" out!

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I don't like threads like this and I am better off not saying anything other than Prayers and stay safe.
It has happened many times here in Chicago. Sad part is, many stories have been scrubbed from Google.
Who is to blame will never be held accountable.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I don't like threads like this and I am better off not saying anything other than Prayers and stay safe.
It has happened many times here in Chicago. Sad part is, many stories have been scrubbed from Google.
Who is to blame will never be held accountable.

Interesting you say “scrubbed”. They really are doing it and it’s flipping crazy!!

LowRiver2

Reaction score

Will do today
First day back

Reactions: t&y

Mikes56

Reaction score
It's going to be a Search and Destroy in Compton until this guy is caught. I hope he doesn't bitch up and surrender.

just_floatin

Reaction score
I agree with you but the problem is not the police. It's the Mayors, the City Council, the Governors - all the politicians in these Democratic states. THEY don't want to declare war on criminals - hell, they're letting them out of jail so fast the police don't want to bother processing them.

Until we vote these POS out of office there will be no law and order, no justice and no peace

C5E09FDC-53D6-44EF-870B-601981AA83B2.jpeg

montaj629

Reaction score
Sheriff put out a statement that suspect info is BS.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Question for the guys that work that way: Is Avalon Gardens the one near Alameda, or the one off 104th & Central? Trying to keep my "Projects" straight.

AZLineman

Adjusting to retired life
Reaction score

Agreed. Cut the funding and boycott the corporations involved. The justice dept needs to wake the fuk up!

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Sheriff put out a statement that suspect info is BS.
Haven't heard anything specific, but that would not surprise me. There has a been a ton of bad info on this from the get go. It comes from a sense of urgency, but like stated, sometimes that urgency is not what is needed.

Update: If you go to LASD.org the Sheriff put out a message that the person in the pictures floating around IS NOT the suspect.

Last edited:

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
It is pretty crazy - try and google Kyle Rittenhouse. Everything viewpoint is completely one sided. All others have been removed.
Right after Kyle's incident, I searched the internet to find out when he turns 18, and becomes an adult. The media and Liberals all made it seem as if he was some little HS kid that had no business being there. For all we know, he could be very close to turning 18.

Not that it would change anything, I was just curious. I could find out the information if I wanted to, but I was just trying to find out with basic internet searches. No luck.

Sent From Tapatalk

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

THE JUDGES!!

WhatExit?

Reaction score
We owe it to our LEO and our veterans to get involved NOW and take action now (talking about a civil war and guns/ammo is what happens when it's "too late" and we didn't get involved now)...

We need to speak up and have our voices heard - make demands, put pressure on your elected officials - the Mayors, City Council members, the Governor, the Board of Education in your town - tell them that you do not accept lawlessness and violence, you do not accept indoctrination in the name of education. Tell them that if they don't do their jobs starting with supporting our police and keeping law and order you demand they resign immediately.

Our voices can and must be heard - now rather than later. Please get involved and be sure to vote IN PERSON so your vote is counted!

Performance Grips

Reaction score
It is pretty crazy - try and google Kyle Rittenhouse. Everything viewpoint is completely one sided. All others have been removed.
Google has even got rid of the comment section two months ago. No other opinions allowed. Scary shit.

WhatExit?

Reaction score

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
My .02... For sure a gang initiation. Shooter very small, almost like a Midget, Dwarf, or "little person, (what ever is PC these days), and the body parts are out of scale. (upper body/lower body). However, this "look" could be from his pants around his knees which would also explain the weird way he ran while running away... I sure hope he pulls a gun when they show up to arrest him....
Positive thoughts to the two Heroes fighting for their lives and their families during this critical time..
Ray

LowRiver2

Reaction score
This something for you Leo’s or can civilians buy the shirt? Bet this forum could do some damage on the orders

Sideaction apparel.com

Not 100% known iF owner is doing a profit raising with the shirt but you can call or email them to confirm
He has for other fallen Officers
He has a shop in Ontario and online sales
Bunch of cool stuff for Cops (gifts) for all agencies

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
There probably wasn't protestors when the victims arrived (it was too soon). But they were there at some point later.

Sent From Tapatalk

Absolutely there were scum demonstrators at St Francis. At least one report stated the F'n protestors were actually at the Emergency Room doors before the ambulances carrying the 2 Deputies arrived. Apparently that wasn't true. That, and only that, was what I was stating.

Last edited:

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
LA TV press is a bunch of left wing idiots. Turned on Ch9 Friday night and saw the conclusion of a police pursuit. They already had the guy stopped and out of his truck, but not cuffed. The idiot commentators said the guy had been persued by police because he was apparently DUI. Those asshole commentators then said throughout the chase the guy was "doing the right thing". Because they saw he had all his windows down, trying to sober up as he drove. WTF !!! The guy was driving loaded on something and LEOs were chasing him! Doing the right thing. . . . . ? Just F'n stop!! Belive the commentator was Pat Harvey, a long standing female reporter/anchor with Ch 9.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
News reporters these days will smile and look you in the eye while at the same time stabbing you in the back. I don't care what channel they are from, they get no attention from me. Learned that one a long time ago, and it hasn't got any better over time.