WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Two LAC Sherriffs shot at Blue line in Compton.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
@LowRiver2
I can't imagine Sideaction running those without there being some kind of fundraising associated with it.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Nickerson is 114th
Spent many nights thereZ. I was in imperial courts more than Avalon. Southeast Division has some fun places to chase bad guys

Do the toads really drink Grape soda or is that a myth only told on RDP about water rod owners?

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
BLUE LIVES MATTER!

Per the FBI, as of 09/11/2020:
  • 37 law enforcement officers have been reported feloniously killed in 2020.
  • During the previous year for the same time period, 30 officers were feloniously killed.
  • At the time the 37 law enforcement officers were fatally wounded in 2020:
    • 8 were victims of an ambush (entrapment/premeditation)
    • 2 were a victim of an unprovoked attack
  • 33 law enforcement officers have been reported accidentally killed in 2020.
  • During the previous year for the same time period, 29 officers were accidentally killed.
Source: https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/ucr/leoka

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
4eykce.jpg

Backlash

Reaction score
That old bastard cant read the numbers on his phone well enough to dial 9-1-1. 🙄😁

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Those would be the only words that idiot has ever mumbled that I agree with..

Is it really necessary though with all this? In the lounge I mean.

RD

Really RD? So you have first hand knowledge of system racism in LE? Some big bad black cops jacked you up? Or do you find everything portrayed in the liberal media to be fair and accurate? Poor black criminals getting arrested or shot by those damn racist cops. Doesn't matter that they fought and resisted or had a gun or knife in their possession they were good fathers and role models just out trying to do a few robberies so they can put food on the table. Do you know blacks commit the vast majority of violent crimes in America but yet twice as many white criminals are shot by the police each year. How can that be? Sure doesn't fit into your opinion of systemic racism does it? I'm not going to argue that all cops are perfect because they aren't. There are bad ones out there that sooner or later get caught doing shit and get fired and prosecuted and I'm glad for that. But of the 100 plus thousand LE officers out there the vast majority wear their heart on their sleeve and strive to do the right thing each day and the only thing they pray for is to go home safely to their family at the end of their shift. Biden is a senile fucking idiot and corrupt as the day is long with his son the coke addict reaping millions while in office.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Really RD? So you have first hand knowledge of system racism in LE? Some big bad black cops jacked you up? Or do you find everything portrayed in the liberal media to be fair and accurate? Poor black criminals getting arrested or shot by those damn racist cops. Doesn't matter that they fought and resisted or had a gun or knife in their possession they were good fathers and role models just out trying to do a few robberies so they can put food on the table. Do you know blacks commit the vast majority of violent crimes in America but yet twice as many white criminals are shot by the police each year. How can that be? Sure doesn't fit into your opinion of systemic racism does it? I'm not going to argue that all cops are perfect because they aren't. There are bad ones out there that sooner or later get caught doing shit and get fired and prosecuted and I'm glad for that. But of the 100 plus thousand LE officers out there the vast majority wear their heart on their sleeve and strive to do the right thing each day and the only thing they pray for is to go home safely to their family at the end of their shift. Biden is a senile fucking idiot and corrupt as the day is long with his son the coke addict reaping millions while in office.

I think you read a bit deep into that.

He's simply saying he'd rather have contact with a good cop than a shitty one...as would all of us. Much like I'd rather hang out with good people instead of shitty ones.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
I think you read a bit deep into that.

He's simply saying he'd rather have contact with a good cop than a shitty one...as would all of us. Much like I'd rather hang out with good people instead of shitty ones.

Well it sure seemed like he was supporting Bidens opinion with his short post which is surprising to me but I do agree with the second part of your post.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Was told the security cam is wide angle hence making shooter look short lol
I was thinking that suspect would be easy to spot lol

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

I do...

Where I live, it predominantly white. A lawyer friend of mine lives here as well. He lives in a way better part of town than I do...

He's been pulled over multiple times for driving while black. Asked all kinds of stupid questions. Like, so who's car is this? (he drives a very nice black caddy)

It's hard to believe the shit he has told me, but I know he's not making it up. He's a good man, pushing 70 now. He just takes it in stride while it's happening, but it really does piss him off...

So yeah, there are some very fucked up cops in this world. Same as there are some very fucked up teachers. And fucked up doctors too, at Kaiser, it's union run.

Do you have any idea why fucked up people, in all walks of life, still get to keep their jobs?

It's the reason I brought the topic of unions into this thread a while back...

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
This kind of fits...
My general rule of thumb is 3 percent of any population is truly a waste of air. Be it residents, or employed groups. 3 out of every 100. Now, there are 5-7 million people in LA. That equates to a metric ton of fuktardery. If there are 100 construction workers on a site, probably at least 3 you can do without. Same with schools or hospitals. Any group is just a gathering of people from the population.

The problem is, sometimes that 3 percent gets into power.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
This kind of fits...
My general rule of thumb is 3 percent of any population is truly a waste of air. Be it residents, or employed groups. 3 out of every 100. Now, there are 5-7 million people in LA. That equates to a metric ton of fuktardery. If there are 100 construction workers on a site, probably at least 3 you can do without. Same with schools or hospitals. Any group is just a gathering of people from the population.

Only 3??? Try 30. There are a lot of oxygen thieves

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I do...

Where I live, it predominantly white. A lawyer friend of mine lives here as well. He lives in a way better part of town than I do...

He's been pulled over multiple times for driving while black. Asked all kinds of stupid questions. Like, so who's car is this? (he drives a very nice black caddy)

It's hard to believe the shit he has told me, but I know he's not making it up. He's a good man, pushing 70 now. He just takes it in stride while it's happening, but it really does piss him off...

So yeah, there are some very fucked up cops in this world. Same as there are some very fucked up teachers. And fucked up doctors too, at Kaiser, it's union run.

Do you have any idea why fucked up people, in all walks of life, still get to keep their jobs?

I have no trouble believing that.
Why do you think that is?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
This kind of fits...

Only 3% are a waste of air? It is somewhere between 15% and 22%!

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
I do...

Thanks for sharing that a black guy was pulled over in your neighborhood. Be sure to contribute to Bidens campaign with your vote and money so he can defund the police in your neighborhood and abolish ICE. I'm sure everything will improve greatly after that and then the old black guy in the caddy wont have to be worried about DWB. Black cop pulled me over outside of Vegas off the 15 while back too. Damn must have been DWW, damn racist popo.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing that a black guy was pulled over in your neighborhood. Be sure to contribute to Bidens campaign with your vote and money so he can defund the police in your neighborhood and abolish ICE. I'm sure everything will improve greatly after that and then the old black guy in the caddy wont have to be worried about DWB. Black cop pulled me over outside of Vegas off the 15 while back too. Damn must have been DWW, damn racist popo.

I think your starting to take comments way out proportion. People are just saying that there is racist cops. White and black. There is racism in some form everywhere in every job or workplace. I would bet neither of the above will be or do support Biden. Jmho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beerrun

Reaction score
Did anyone hear Trumps comment today? It was something to the effect of trial straight to death penalty not years of BS

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I think it has more to do with the subject matter of the thread. RD was more than likely not wanting political Biden in here because it's in the lounge. I get that.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I think your starting to take comments way out proportion. People are just saying that there is racist cops. White and black. There is racism in some form everywhere in every job or workplace. I would bet neither of the above will be or do support Biden. Jmho

I think there’s a difference between racist and profiling.
When a certain demographic is seemingly (to a cop) the ones shooting at you, shooting other people, robbing. Stealing, raping and account for nearly ALL of a cops calls and combative encounters during their workday...even in NORMAL times, I think it makes them a little less colorblind perhaps?

I don’t know where you live and aren’t really saying that’s the case with your lawyer friend, but to infer a cop is automatically racist because they stop a black guy seems unrealistic when crime stats nation wide suggest otherwise.
I worked for years with a black guy in Alaska.
We’d go remote for months sometimes. (DoD civilians).
Had a lot of discussions, he was a good friend. He asked me one time during a discussion about what he called “assumed racism” (they didn’t invent systemic yet) “why is it that when a white guy see a black kid on the street corner with a raider jacket on, he automatically thinks he a crack dealer?”
I said “because he’s a crack dealer, and I know because I buy crack from him...” lol

Edit: Sorry! I mixed up you and RM.

Last edited:

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
When a certain demographic is seemingly (to a cop) the ones shooting at you, shooting other people, robbing. Stealing, raping and account for nearly ALL of a cops calls and combative encounters during their workday...even in NORMAL times, I think it makes them a little less colorblind perhaps?

I don’t know where you live and aren’t really saying that’s the case with your lawyer friend, but to infer a cop is automatically racist because they stop a black guy seems unrealistic when crime stats nation wide suggest otherwise.
Had a lot of discussions, he was a good friend. He asked me one time during a discussion about what he called “assumed racism” (they didn’t invent systemic yet) “why is it that when a white guy see a black kid on the street corner with a raider jacket on, he automatically thinks he a crack dealer?”
I said “because he’s a crack dealer, and I know because I buy crack from him...” lol

I get what you’re saying between profiling and racist. Maybe I didn’t word it right. Example More Hispanics get stopped for drug related charges to the north of me than any other group. Know why. Because more hispanic smuggle drugs over the grapevine. Some profiling can’t be helped I don’t think.

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
Son’s a LEO. I know what happens when cops are looking for cop killers. I hope the perp has a weapon on him when they catch up to him. I also can’t believe 175 large hasn’t “solved” this yet. No morals in this kind of group

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Only 3??? Try 30. There are a lot of oxygen thieves
Only 3% are a waste of air? It is somewhere between 15% and 22%!
For the most part, I try to give humans the benefit of doubt. I really don't think the world is as screwed as it seems. The media pounds us with their intent, and highlights of their hordes. It makes it seem like there are many, but it's just smoke and mirrors.

Oh wait, I'm sorry. I have been mistaken. You guys may be from Cali. There, it's probably 70% democrat...
Math's pretty easy from there ;)

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
This Mexican gets pulled over or followed home twice a week so keep your Biden shit to yourself

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
I do...

...and yet he is alive and breathing today. Imagine that.

I get what he has gone through is bullshit but he should be complaining to whatever agency is doing this to him. That is how it gets fixed, fuck with the dickhead cops back, it effects their performance evaluations, opportunity for promotion etc.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score

That's a nice summation. Ironically, possibly somewhere tonight an officer is stopping a car with a black guy in it.one scenario has a black lawyer in the car who assumes DWB and racist cop profiling. The other scenario may involve a crip gang member who just tried to kill two deputies and is not going back to prison so this honest hard working cop is either part of the systemic racism or a hero if he survives the encounter with the dangerous fugitive. Sure makes you wonder where society has its focus now a days doesn't it.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
That's a nice summation. Ironically, possibly somewhere tonight an officer is stopping a car with a black guy in it.one scenario has a black lawyer in the car who assumes DWB and racist cop profiling. The other scenario may involve a crip gang member who just tried to kill two deputies and is not going back to prison so this honest hard working cop is either part of the systemic racism or a hero if he survives the encounter with the dangerous fugitive. Sure makes you wonder where society has its focus now a days doesn't it.

Not all of society.

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
It’s all part of the job you took the test for and love the overtime I have family members and buddies that have been with there agency for a long time stay safe and have fun at work

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score

I agree with you. I just dont like the broad brush stroking that there is systemic racism in LE. It's just not true. There is a very small percentage of bad cops out there and we all wish they get fired or prosecuted but dont just envelope 100k plus hard working men and women into that group because of a you tube video or because you heard it from someone else, etc....

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
i for one Hope they find this Asshole and kill him and who ever follows kill them next one kill them if 100% sure save tax payers a $ send a message kill a cop your dead as soon as found .

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
I get what you’re saying between profiling and racist. Maybe I didn’t word it right. Example More Hispanics get stopped for drug related charges to the north of me than any other group. Know why. Because more hispanic smuggle drugs over the grapevine. Some profiling can’t be helped I don’t think.

The difference is what's viewed as racial profiling and what's considered criminal profiling. Racial profiling means that's the only basis for the contact. Criminal profiling factors in other known or suspected elements some of what you describe but it goes more to the expertise of the officer and the cumulative circumstances involved.