WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Two New Forums and forums that will be removed..

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Well it's apparent we need an RV forum, so I put one in the Information Station! Questions / Answers / Fixes / anything in between.. The site was absolutely helpful when we were going to buy ours, and I'd like to document the fixes and changes we make to it as we own it.. as I'm sure others will want to do on theirs! As well as share what parks are good, where they are going etc..

Second forum is Props to businesses. A lot of good recommendations for shops get blown off the front page in minutes. It would be nice to have a record of those places again. I used to have it years ago, and got rid of it because it got abused by some people who were having their friends post positive reviews of their shop when it there wasn't even any work done.. We will do it again.

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Thoughts on forums that should be removed? I'll wait for answers on that, but typically I look at usage, and if it's low usage I ditch it and combine it with the lounge.

RD

Brobee

Reaction score
No Roll Bar section? Damn.
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
This one is a snoozer.

75D3C742-B83F-4857-9AC7-CC61F564B783.jpeg

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
I like the RV one. There are always threads moving around on this.

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Considering I've been looking at RVs I'd love me some of that. Listening to salespeeps drone on and on about how they beat sliced bread, I'd love to hear some real owner reviews, tips and tricks.

Maybe have two subfolders, 5w and TT?

I'm already enjoying the Trucks forum for what to pull it with.

just_floatin

Reaction score
We have a BLM / Virus Doom and Gloom section.. It would appear though after discovering the riots were hurting the Dems in the polls that the riots have gone away.. so we might ditch the BLM part. LOL

RD
Better hold off until November 4, 2020. The BLM Antifa Dems are going to go full TDS retard when Trump wins the election. 😂

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Thoughts on forums that should be removed? I'll wait for answers on that, but typically I look at usage, and if it's low usage I ditch it and combine it with the lounge.

RD
Just ditch the forum gnome..... grads

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
Here’s an idea for a RV subforum. RV Toys

In a perfect world my RV would have a 24’ Boat, a 4-seat side by side, Jeep/Bronco, Golf Cart, Sea Bobs, etc. However, it is ridiculous to think you can bring all of that so you have to make compromises on the toys. But, we are living in an age where as there are more toys than ever before. For an RV, you can replace the golf cart with off road scooters that will fit in a much more compact space. There are multiple inflatable boats, kayaks, paddle boards and even folding boats that will go 25 mph and hold 4 people. There is stuff I haven’t even thought of, which is why a RV toy forum would be good.

Sure you can get a lot of toys to Glamis, but would you bring the same toys to the National parks or other places throughout North America?

The one thing we all have in common..... we ALL love toys. Those with motors go to the front of the line!

Finding good RV toys is still a compromise over what would normally be a dedicated hobby. I would rather have a 4 seat folding boat that goes 25 mph than no boat at all. I also need something for a pit transpo for cruising around where ever I happen to be. Some of the geniuses on this forum sure know their toys!!

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
We have a BLM / Virus Doom and Gloom section.. It would appear though after discovering the riots were hurting the Dems in the polls that the riots have gone away.. so we might ditch the BLM part. LOL

RD

The DemoKKKrat Riots will be back starting November 4th. Might wanna keep it for a while!

Badchoices03

Reaction score
password protected forums, with having to have a set minimum of posts, with a vote in process....LOL

84miller

Reaction score

RD

I would like to see river pads split up to For Sale and For Rent. Just lazy I guess but I have to drill down on too many to see if it is a for rent or for sale.

renodaytona

Reaction score
As suggested on the Delta trip thread a delta section would be nice to see, there are a number of gents on the forums from the area.

D19

Reaction score
Hot Rods, Car Shows, Drag Racing Events and etc.

AZLineman

Adjusting to retired life
Reaction score
Exactly! Billy B stuff, classic boat stuff, jet and v drive stuff. Anything that has to do with toys and the meet ups and events that go with. I always run across things i wana attend at the last minute or the day after🤷🏻‍♂️

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Have cars, trucks, and street bikes in one section, trailers, quads, dirt bikes in another section.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Password protected wife and girlfriend page:cool:.
As much as I like this and have participated in the past, the fact remains these have always turned into shit shows and failed. The password tends to get passed around too freely.
20190428_005210.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Considering I've been looking at RVs I'd love me some of that. Listening to salespeeps drone on and on about how they beat sliced bread, I'd love to hear some real owner reviews, tips and tricks.

Maybe have two subfolders, 5w and TT?

I'm already enjoying the Trucks forum for what to pull it with.

What do you mean 5W and TT?

RD

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Fifth Wheel (5w) and Travel Trailers (TT).

It's an abbrev I've seen used freq.