WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

two stolen kawi side by side

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
With this ending on CRIT land, does that make it an international Theft? Alphabet boys get involved now?

FUN4ME

Reaction score
just out of curiosity, does it make it more of a crime since they crossed state lines?
Thanks Erich

boatpi

Reaction score
If it ever happens to you guys in the future, make sure you get them reported stolen immediately. The GPS tracking is great but without it being in the Nationwide NCIC system, it makes it very difficult for law-enforcement to take immediate action.

Make it easy on law enforcement, get it reported and get the report number.

I’ve been screaming my head off for two years here about putting GPS in your trailers with a trickle charger or a big battery like a car battery and someone finally did it, this is the stellar result👌👌👌👌👌👌

Badchoices03

Reaction score
I use an app called AVAS that the dealer installed on my sxs..currently shows at my house where it should be..it will start sending me alerts if it leaves the home base perimeter. Can also set up temporary perimeters when out camping or if sxs is somewhere besides home.
BD0F617D-CCAB-4B98-857E-2A8975C637D0.jpeg

boatpi

Reaction score
No one’s going be charged with crossing a state line with stolen stuff like this will probably be charged with receiving stolen property.
They can be charged with the theft, if it could be documented somehow.

These bozos are locals to Parker.

A smart department would do an immediate follow up to their house and see what else is laying around. This could lead to a search warrant is this is not this jerk offs first rodeo most likely.

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
Did we ever get which GPA trackers he was running. I'm definitely getting a few.

So, is it also safe to say that the assumption he found one and ditched it was correct?

Parker of all places? Wonder what his plan was?

This is awesome, especially for a few of us on here recently. This make me feel just a little better. I hope he didn't duck his head enough getting into that Police vehicle. Maybe there was an accident and the officer had to brake real hard suddenly.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
No one’s going be charged with crossing a state line with stolen stuff like this will probably be charged with receiving stolen property.
They can be charged with the theft, if it could be documented somehow.

These bozos are locals to Parker.

A smart department would do an immediate follow up to their house and see what else is laying around. This could lead to a search warrant is this is not this jerk offs first rodeo most likely.
Kinda surprising how nonchalant he seemed, even taking time to air up the tires. 🫤

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Did we ever get which GPA trackers he was running. I'm definitely getting a few.

So, is it also safe to say that the assumption he found one and ditched it was correct?

This is awesome, especially for a few of us on here recently. This make me feel just a little better. I hope he didn't duck his head enough getting into that Police vehicle. Maybe there was an accident and the officer had to brake real hard suddenly.

Looks to be LandAirSea units, about 30 bucks plus subscription ($10-$20 a month depending on if you prepay and for how long)

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score

You'd think if he found one he'd look for one on the other sxs. I'd guess fallen off, bad battery or lost signal.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
God damn…. If someone told me you could post up stolen trucks and trailers with sxs’ and get them back I’d say odds are near zero…

But that’s three for three in the last few months?
Rdp has a lot of eyes all over the southwest. ....but yeah, gawd damn impressive recovery rate. This one found and captured in about an hour after being posted.

Last edited:

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
I’m surprised they didn’t take off to Dolan Springs . Remember when the power of RDP found that out of gas Mercedes on the 40 ?

Lucky Larry

Reaction score
We’ve always been fortunate in that regard, not everyone has that luxury.

“Mrs.”

DUNEFLYER

The original DUNEFLYER of RDP 😁
Reaction score
Such an awesome ending to the story.
But they will slap his hand and he will be back at it tomorrow.

TimeBandit

Reaction score

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
I can't thank RDP enough with all your effort, they would have been long gone without @Lucky Larry , @Riverbottom , and gps.
I'll start with gps, started a couple years ago with Lender outlook cal/amp loved it... bought more machines and that company sold me gps & track.com did not like the lag in info...end up buying air land and sea...thats the reason I thought they were split. they were not just the lag in updates...

The day started like any other day minding my own business...rain day kinda cool nothing in the books so took it easy, then I get the dredded phone call from one of my guys.....why did you leave the truck out....fuuuuuck I didn't....locks cut off the gates, broke transmission at input to get in neutral, pulled into front parking , unhook trailer and gone.

I have a shop in old Bullhead and rent these machines, I arrive about 9am this morning, call police and of course let the inmates know my situation.
police arrive and let them know about gps where they're at ....at this time he is telling me about procedure....I'm but but, I know he is just doing his jobbut whatever I even got the if y0our lying bullshit....as of now waiting on a call from Parker to pick up....

thank all you guys a million times