Two Trillion Dollar Bill Passed

Raffit78

Reaction score
There will be more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LAZARUS

Essential Inmate Down
Reaction score
I'm still confused as to who will get the checks. Rumors were saying if you make over $75K pound sound. What's the difference if you live paycheck to paycheck no matter what you make?

Raffit78

Reaction score
75k single 150k married

500 per child

150 billion towards medical/hospitals
120 billion for small businesses

Employees on layoffs/furloughs get up to 80k including their benefits

It’s a good steroid shot to the economy but I think it will need another, after the mortality rate really starts increasing and governors keep states shut down even after the president gives the green light.

They are trying to get a hold of the “hot spots” of the virus. NY, CA, I believe Washington. With roughly another million tests out this week, the model should give better information on what is going.

370,000 so far tests taken in which 37,000 are positive cases. So 90% of those people did not have it.

The numbers are very inaccurate. They need to get that model more accurate before they can target certain areas.

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
Plenty of money for big business and McDonalds workers, but if you have a halfway decent paying job it looks like most won’t be getting any $$.

Maybe 75k per year goes a long way in various parts of the country, but for living in SoCal, that’s almost poverty wages lol. So it’s kinda BS when they say this will help most Americans.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Plenty of money for big business and McDonalds workers, but if you have a halfway decent paying job it looks like most won’t be getting any $$.

Maybe 75k per year goes a long way in various parts of the country, but for living in SoCal, that’s almost poverty wages lol. So it’s kinda BS when they say this will help most Americans.

Dont take this wrong but..
SoCal isnt "most amaricans" just sayin

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
75k single 150k married

500 per child

150 billion towards medical/hospitals
120 billion for small businesses

Employees on layoffs/furloughs get up to 80k including their benefits

It’s a good steroid shot to the economy but I think it will need another, after the mortality rate really starts increasing and governors keep states shut down even after the president gives the green light.

They are trying to get a hold of the “hot spots” of the virus. NY, CA, I believe Washington. With roughly another million tests out this week, the model should give better information on what is going.

370,000 so far tests taken in which 37,000 are positive cases. So 90% of those people did not have it.

The numbers are very inaccurate. They need to get that model more accurate before they can target certain areas.

So basically 95% of California residents won’t qualify. Neither Wilma good chunk of the folks in Colorado.

I wonder how this will work for my wife and I? If it’s still based on 2018’s tax filing we were not married at the time, she would qualify individually but not if we’re combined based on those income guidelines.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Are they looking at w2 income or what your bottom line filed income was for the year?

bk2drvr

Reaction score
This is how it reads.. So it looks like everyone is getting money regardless of income, some may just have to pay it back?

Under the House bill, all individuals with a Social Security number, including retirees and the unemployed, would receive $1,500, compared with $1,200 for taxpayers in the Senate bill.

But households with 2020 income over $150,000 for a joint filer, $112,500 for a head of household filer, and $75,000 for a single filer will be required to pay back part or all of the assistance payment over three years. For these households, the payment is a zero-interest loan.

Both bills would boost unemployment checks by $600 per week and expand the pool oF people who qualify.

bk2drvr

Reaction score
This is how it reads.. So it looks like everyone is getting money regardless of income, some may just have to pay it back?

Under the House bill, all individuals with a Social Security number, including retirees and the unemployed, would receive $1,500, compared with $1,200 for taxpayers in the Senate bill.

But households with 2020 income over $150,000 for a joint filer, $112,500 for a head of household filer, and $75,000 for a single filer will be required to pay back part or all of the assistance payment over three years. For these households, the payment is a zero-interest loan.

Both bills would boost unemployment checks by $600 per week and expand the pool oF people who qualify.

Sorry this was Pelosi’s plan and was not the approved bill. Please disregard.

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score

Now we just need several states to get their unemployment websites to be functional again... My wife has been trying to apply for 2 weeks now but the Colorado state website has been down.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

YEA!!, but you know the Weather. 👍

nowski

Reaction score
Trump needs a new game plan on getting Bills Passed.

Trump needs to walk up to the podium, pause, look around and unroll his Executive Order. Effective Immediately: I have ordered the Secretary of Treasury to halt all paychecks to both the Congress and Senate including All Benefits until I get a Clean Bill. Trump drops the mic and walks out...

Reaction score
Trump needs a new game plan on getting Bills Passed.

Trump needs to walk up to the podium, pause, look around and unroll his Executive Order. Effective Immediately: I have ordered the Secretary of Treasury to halt all paychecks to both the Congress and Senate including All Benefits until I get a Clean Bill. Trump drops the mic and walks out...

maybe in Russia...

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I'm still confused as to who will get the checks. Rumors were saying if you make over $75K pound sound. What's the difference if you live paycheck to paycheck no matter what you make?
I rather not get a check and not pay it back if I don't need it.

And can you refuse it? I don’t want it or need it regardless if it has to be paid back or not. If you decline it should go back into the pool to provide more for others (I’m kind of sounding like a Democrat here :) )

riverroyal

Reaction score
My wife and I don’t qualify with the income deal. But my 2 sons do. Maybe. What tax return are they looking at? 2018? They worked part time as students and I claimed them.. I’m not gonna get shit

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
How any Republican would be in favor of this blows my mind. This is EXACTLY the shit we have been rallying against. What's next? You want free college and free healthcare? I'm glad I don't have kids because we are mortgaging your kid's futures.

This money should only help those people that need it. "Make up the unemployment payment gap, gap on furloughed employees, interest-free business loans to help cashflow, etc." A husband and wife that are still employed and made $149k last year do not need a payout.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
How any Republican would be in favor of this blows my mind. This is EXACTLY the shit we have been rallying against. What's next? You want free college and free healthcare? I'm glad I don't have kids because we are mortgaging your kid's futures.

This money should only help those people that need it. "Make up the unemployment payment gap, gap on furloughed employees, interest-free business loans to help cashflow, etc." A husband and wife that are still employed and made $149k last year do not need a payout.

It is an election year. Their backs are against the wall and they want to get as many independents as possible. How would it look if Democrats say "We want to give you $1500." and Republicans say "We want to give you nothing."

All the conservatives are still going to vote Republican, because what choice do you have?

Roaddawg

Reaction score
It is an election year. Their backs are against the wall and they want to get as many independents as possible. How would it look if Democrats say "We want to give you $1500." and Republicans say "We want to give you nothing."

All the conservatives are still going to vote Republican, because what choice do you have?

This right here...The problem is the sheeple out there will eat it up

spectras only

Reaction score
Dow is up 1,066 points and climbing, 21,699. Still a roller coaster until it closes today.

Tank

Reaction score
Did they cut out all that BULLSHIT, SELFISH, ASSHOLEISH, FUCKTARDERY, IMBECILIC, TRASH that was put into it by the left?

Pelosi was like,

Country - "Hey Pelosi, you're a hag and you fucked up wit this whole impeachment ripping up the speech buffoonery. Could you destroy the democratic party any further or help get Trump re-ellected for 4 more years any better!?"

Pelosi - "Hold my scotch, watch this!"

nameisbond

Reaction score
Dow is up 1,066 points and climbing, 21,699. Still a roller coaster until it closes today.

The bill gives the fed authorization to dump up to $4trillion into the markets to provide liquidity. The last time the markets had a record setting one day rally, like yesterday was in 1933. But between 1929 and 1933, the stock market lost 90% of its value.

spectras only

Reaction score
Trump should sign a check to China to pay off the US debt [ it's only a trillion or two ;) ] and say UP YOURS.:p:p
The 1929 crash effect lasted into the 1950's yet the US survived ;)

Baja 252

Reaction score
I have no faith the government can even administrate fairly the things they’re implementing. When you don’t get a check because of some strange circumstances, what’s your chance of even talking to anyone to straighten that out. In addition tens of millions of people will receive checks that are still fully employed and not financially harmed by this at all, then we all get to pay for it down the road.
My son got laid off and because he’s worked in two different states so he can’t file for unemployment online, he has to do it over the phone. He’s been calling for six days and can’t get through to a human being.
This whole situation is a textbook example of what governments should exist for, yet it’s an entire cluster because they’re not prepared. They’ve been spending their time on things like impeachment, what size sodas we drink, political correctness etc.
IMO a good start would be people from both sides of the aisle rising up and demanding term limits.

84miller

Reaction score
Funny, so many people complained of no government help. Bill is ready to pass, depending on the house, NY Governor is complaining it is not enough for his state. It does not matter what is done, everyone is going to complain as a global idea will never be able to meet the needs of everyone's personal idea of their needs. Plus there will be fraud and abuse to the funds. Hope the IRS sticks to the distribution via 2018 tax documents. Mark my words, the people who rise to the top of complaints are more than likely the people who do not file taxes. There are more out there that do not file than you think. I hope it is time these people are called out for not filing and get nothing.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Maybe for all that don’t want it, we can donate it towards the Wall build. What was it, 5 billion?

[/QUOTERight!, Now no talk about Boarders, Wall, this and that we can not afford. Just borrow BILLIONS. :rolleyes:

D19

Reaction score

I have been saying for years that there is NO difference between democrats and republicans except for the groups of people they each choose to exploit.

All presidents are members of the same social clubs therefore both parties work for their own interests and the elite groups of society who get them elected. Those elite societies are masters at divide and conquer.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You can almost feel the scams and payoffs already.. :(.

Anyhow if ya take four trillion and divide It by the entire American population we’d all get a check for 11,111.00

Thst is how much money we are talking about here.. Now take awaymost of California / New York whom make more than 75k a year etc..

The ones that do get a check it’s for 1500 bucks.. lol

Where’s all this money going? Politicians and friends are gonna get rich.

We have to put this all back.. Do ya guys know a lot of teachers that can just whip out 11k to pay back?

D19

Reaction score

Anyhow if ya take four trillion and divide It by the entire American population we’d all get a check for 11,111.00

Thst is how much money we are talking about here.. Now take awaymost of California / New York whom make more than 75k a year etc..

We have to put this all back.. Do ya guys know a lot of teachers that can just whip out 11k to pay back?

Well did you really believe Trump when he said he would eliminate the national debt? LOL The budget was higher than when he was elected pre virus. He's creating more stimulus than the previous two presidents combined. Who knows what new laws they're passing along with this bill. I bet more freedoms will be taken.

Are you guys really going to keep wearing those stupid hats? LOL

nameisbond

Reaction score
With the fed authorization its actually a $6trillion rescue package. Scary, already talk of the package not being enough, New York is already saying it. Its not just the U.S, Germany just passed a $1trillion Euros rescue package.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

Uh, yeah...

The teachers here in Glendora make stupid money. As does my friend that teaches continuation HS. It's all public info, look it up.

And...

They are all teaching from home now anyway. My kids nothing But homework now! LoL

You enjoying working from home? I'm loving it!

What would be awesome if Everyone working from home cause of this, could stay that way after it's over. The benefits of that are exponential. 👍👍