WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

TX Governor to end mask mandate and open biz to 100% capacity

farmo83

Reaction score
In Calif what burns my steak is the fact that the libs/worriers/Karen’s/etc will literally freak out if you’re not wearing a mask... (credit the stupid no-mask crew that visited that Trader Joe’s)...

and everywhere you absolutely better be standing 6 feet apart from the next person...

mans then there’s the airlines:

maybe the airplanes have some “magic fuckin” hvac systems on them..

Because you’re gonna be sitting shoulder to shoulder with some other stinky person so
what the hell is ok about that?????
-Sherpa

My boat is currently at Boostpower getting a make over. He said Cali allowed a soccer tournament for his daughter with 3,000 people, however he can't have an occasional person come into his shop to buy parts. Totally based on science.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
In Calif what burns my steak is the fact that the libs/worriers/Karen’s/etc will literally freak out if you’re not wearing a mask... (credit the stupid no-mask crew that visited that Trader Joe’s)...

and everywhere you absolutely better be standing 6 feet apart from the next person...

mans then there’s the airlines:

maybe the airplanes have some “magic fuckin” hvac systems on them..

Because you’re gonna be sitting shoulder to shoulder with some other stinky person so
what the hell is ok about that?????
-Sherpa
I have a neighbor that is an engineer who designs plane HVAC systems...swears that it is the magic hvac????

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
Being a Texan I'm happy he did it... but it doesn't mean a whole helluva lot when people are so fukkin brainwashed that they are unhappy with having a choice to wear them or not. If anything, lifting the mandate takes the pressure off the state and makes the businesses the bad guy, since they are all still free to make people wear them. Which just as I knew all along, was going to happen. People are hollering that it's too soon, bla bla bla. The damage is done, it will be awhile before people start relaxing even a little. I'm hoping that now at least, since the businesses can't blame mask requirements on the state any longer, people will choose to spend their money in establishments that don't require it instead of continuing to submit to other's hysteria. Most places I go, I don't wear one and nobody says anything but there are a few holdouts.