WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Typical liberal.

RCDave

Reaction score
Do as I say, not as I do.....
FB_IMG_1581396680371.jpg

RodnJen

Reaction score
His time is worth more than yours. He’s better at what he does than you are at what you do. He’s earned it.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
His time is worth more than yours. He’s better at what he does than you are at what you do. He’s earned it.
He’s better at his attempt to disarm the American public so he can force them to eat carrots and kale?

lol

RCDave

Reaction score

I don't have to lie in my profession to excel....Bloomberg not so much

I'm not a sexual harasser or womanizer either, unlike bloomberg

Last edited:

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

Nope. He wormed his way into a golden parachute for 10 million as a bank officer.

Wanna bet just about anyone on RDP could turn 10 million into 10 billion?

Easy to make money when you have money.

RodnJen

Reaction score
I don't have to lie in my profession to excel....Bloomberg not so much

I'm not a sexual harasser or womanizer either, unlike bloomberg
I don‘t know about the lying but he sure built a better mousetrap.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score

Liberals/RINO's want your freedoms, your paycheck, your choices.
People will fight to keep them.

Bloomberg was first to list stocks and investments and trades online. He didn't even write the programs. Just paid some kids peanuts to figure it all out and put his name on it all.

So this means Bloomberg can pilot a spacecraft to Mars, calculate in his melon how many grains of sand on Pismo Beach, always picks the right horse, do the most tricky brain surgery and tell you what you can eat and drink.

Anyone that doesn't agree with that has no clue about Bloomberg. Another something for nothing promising politician.

He's the fuckball that banned your choice in Big Gulps, salt shakers cooking with Crisco and Slurpees. WTF?
The dude is a tool. A total clueless idiot.

Last edited:

RodnJen

Reaction score
Liberals/RINO's want your freedoms, your paycheck, your choices.
People will fight to keep them.

Bloomberg was first to list stocks and investments and trades online. He didn't even write the programs. Just paid some kids peanuts to figure it all out and put his name on it all.
So this means Bloomberg can pilot a spacecraft to Mars, calculate in his melon how many grains of sand on Pismo Beach, always picks the right horse, do the most tricky brain surgery and tell you what you can eat and drink.

Anyone that doesn't agree with that has no clue about Bloomberg. Another something for nothing promising politician.
He's the fuckball that banned your choice in Big Gulps, salt shakers and Slurpees. WTF?
The dude is a tool. A total clueless idiot.

Then there’s this list:

SixD9R

Reaction score
Then there’s this list:

We are talking about bloomberg here, try to stay on topic :)
If you want to start a new thread about President Trump that is your prerogative.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
A little, but more of a generalization that applies to all of us.

Not one of those liberal candidates have any thing in common with your lifestyle.
I’m assuming you are our kinda crazy except your stinky politics.

Not one of those fuckers ever worked a day in their life, never had an outdoor fun day in their life nor have any clue how a family west of the Mississippi or small family business rolls.

You think gasoline is expensive now, price and availability will kick us all in the nutsac if ever one of these Democratic fuckballs gets into power.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Not one of those liberal candidates have any thing in common with your lifestyle.
I’m assuming you are our kinda crazy except your stinky politics.

Not one of those fuckers ever worked a day in their life, never had an outdoor fun day in their life nor have any clue how a family west of the Mississippi or small family business rolls.

You think gasoline is expensive now, price and availability will kick us all in the nutsac if ever one of these Democratic fuckballs gets into power.

I heard the gas prices argument during the 2008 election, never transpired. It is a good scare tactic for people with hobbies like ours though.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Limousine Liberal
Basically, the "Do as i say, not as i do" crowd of wealthy elitists who have the best ideas on how regular Janes and Joes can sacrifice their comforts and conveniences to help alleviate the sufferings and ills of the world while they dismiss themselves from the very things they demand of the public.

For example.

They'll tell us to ride bikes or use public transportation to get to work to conserve energy while they get taxied around in limos and private jets.

They'll tell us to use solar powered energy in our homes and air dry our laundry while they live in huge mansions that use more electricity in one month than the average household uses a year.

They'll do "sit ins" on a construction site to stop the building of shopping malls or condominiums to "preserve the land" while they own several acres of land for their own personal use.

They tend to be strong advocates for gun control or in some extreme cases gun banning. But see nothing wrong with the armed bodyguards they employ for their own personal protection.

They tend to take a soft on crime stance and stand up for murderous thugs like Mumia Abu Jabar or Tookie Williams while they live in gated communities with round the clock surveillance that isn't within 50 miles of the nearest ghetto or any other high crime area.

If his name happens to be Bono, he'll meet with world leaders to encourage them to raise our taxes to help the starving kids in Africa while hiding his millions in the Netherlands to avoid paying taxes himself.

As the late comedian Richard Jeni once put it, "People who are going to change the world if they have to spend every last buck of YOUR money to do it".

Your basic limousine liberal is a wealthy person who feels guilty about being wealthy but doesn't want to give up his fortune or sacrifice his conveniences.

So he'll take the "pass the buck" approach by wagging his finger at the general public for not doing their share to help with the world's problems to deflect the guilt off himself.

Many limousine liberals are also washed up has-been celebrities or rock stars who had their heyday in the 80's or 90's but their careers have since sputtered out and their names faded into obscurity.

Since they know that today's Hollywood is extremely liberal, they'll take up some liberal cause to resurrect their dead careers and get their names back in the papers and the spotlight back on them in hopes of attracting the attention of a movie producer or record company.
Limousine liberal: Why are Americans so greedy and materialistic? How can they heat their homes in the winter or drive their S.U.V.s to work when they know the ill effects it has on our environment?

Average person: Wait a minute, don't you live in a huge mansion and get driven around in a limo?

Limousine liberal: Yeah, but that's different.

Average person: How on earth is that different?

Limousine liberal: Well, I care more than they do, so I'm excused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Do as I say, not as I do..... View attachment 843699
[/QUOTE
Good on him for having success. His time is worth more than mine or he's better than me at what I do.....BS.
If he, or any one of these candidates is preaching, "take the bus", that ain't gonna work. Nothing special about Bloomberg, he puts his pants on one leg at a time, like the rest of us. All these liberal smucks can ride the bus by themselves if they want to.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Good on him for having success. His time is worth more than mine or he's better than me at what I do.....BS.
If he, or any one of these candidates is preaching, "take the bus", that ain't gonna work. Nothing special about Bloomberg, he puts his pants on one leg at a time, like the rest of us. All these liberal smucks can ride the bus by themselves if they want to.

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RodnJen

Reaction score
Haven’t heard an him preaching about taking the bus, if you did that’s nice. I get that you need something to dislike about him, maybe public transit is you ticket.

As for public transit in general, people only take it when it makes sense, or they have no other alternative. For some the justification is the environment, but most not. It’s typically a subject that most candidates speak to if the are from major metropolitan areas.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Haven’t heard an him preaching about taking the bus, if you did that’s nice. I get that you need something to dislike about him, maybe public transit is you ticket.

As for public transit in general, people only take it when it makes sense, or they have no other alternative. For some the justification is the environment, but most not. It’s typically a subject that most candidates speak to if the are from major metropolitan areas.

Is he your new hero Jen now that On Her Knees & Mr. Ukraine tanked.................................like I told you? 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

RodnJen

Reaction score
By that logic you can want a right to change the climate and hurt the environment?

Not sure I follow you. The point is that there are times when convenient air travel makes sense, and times when it doesn’t. That applies to everyone, political or not, wealthy or not.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
No, not yet at least.

Just think, the D candidate........................................a billionaire!!!!!!

Remember when you used to say we had a divided party? The civil war is going to be epic!!!!!!!! 😆😆😆

RodnJen

Reaction score
Just think, the D candidate........................................a billionaire!!!!!!

Remember when you used to say we had a divided party? The civil war is going to be epic!!!!!!!! 😆😆😆

Used to say? You goobers are as conflicted as the rest of us. Your leader abandoned everything you stood for before he took his oath in front of 375 spectators.

Oh, and he is my President, not my leader. There is a difference. ;)

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Used to say? You goobers are as conflicted as the rest of us. Your leader abandoned everything you stood for before he took his oath in front of 375 spectators.

Oh, and he is my President, not my leader. There is a difference. ;)

hahahaha you know damn well he's doing everything I expected except on the debt.

He beat you libbies at your own game!!! 😆

Trump melania dancing .gif