WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tyre Nichols death by Memphis police officers

Tank

Reaction score
This one, the protests and riots over the
Protestor that was shot and killed (after shooting a trooper) in Atlanta and the
Lapd stop and taser of the guy
That was uncooperative who died a few days later (plus LAPD had 3 other in custody deaths recently) all
Within the past two weeks is not good. Stand by for more riots and destruction.

Last edited:

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
Well, I was going to say at least they can't bring race into this since the 5 cops involved are all black, but then I see that piece of shit Sharpton... “Justice will only be served when all five are charged with killing Tyre Nichols for the simple act of driving while Black.”

So his angle is going to be even though all the cops involved were black and the guy who died is black, it's still a racial issue?

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
All 5 police officers were black (which isn't mentioned in the Yahoo news story, anywhere.......)
Should be interesting to see how the media covers this and how BLM reacts

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
All 5 police officers were black (which isn't mentioned in the Yahoo news story, anywhere.......)
Should be interesting to see how the media covers this and how BLM reacts
Yahoo posted the pics of the 5 Black Officers. No need to mention them in the news story. Most can figure it out. 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️😉😅

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Great . . . this is all I'm going to hear about for the next year.
Wonderful.

sirbob

Reaction score
Anybody know the backstory?

Why was he pulled over?

Why were 5 cops involved? I can't imagine 5 cops were riding together when they pulled him over - were the others back up that were called because of something that happen or was found?

What if anything did the perp do wrong? Run? A warrant out for him? Drugs found on him?

I don't know anything about this case...

McKay

Reaction score

Why was he pulled over?

Why were 5 cops involved? I can't imagine 5 cops were riding together when they pulled him over - were the others back up that were called because of something that happen or was found?

What if anything did the perp do wrong? Run? A warrant out for him? Drugs found on him?

What I read was pulled over for reckless driving. Then he fled and the cops caught up to him. Have not seen many more details.

dribble

Reaction score
There will not be riots because all five officers involved are black. This tragedy does not fit the racist narrative that gathers the big headlines and stirs the community into violence with impunity.

socal0487

Reaction score

Why was he pulled over?

Sharky

Reaction score
There will not be riots because all five officers involved are black. This tragedy does not fit the racist narrative that gathers the big headlines and stirs the community into violence with impunity.

I would not bet on it. Bet they (BLM/protestors/rioters) call the 5 officers uncle toms. Any excuse to riot.

bonesfab

Reaction score
I would want to know the back story. Has to be more to it. Cops don't usually beat up people who don't deserve it. I know, I know. He was on his way to church to volunteer with the youth group when the big bad cops beat his ass for no reason. I am seriously tired of shit bags whining and crying over pieces of shit that finally get what they deserve. Floyd is the perfect example of that. If we had a real justice system that was tough on criminals instead of cops the world would be a much better place.

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
The media throws every label on a story trying to see which one they can make stick.

So far the race card didn’t stick, they may try for hate crime, or some other crap.

What I find funny about the LA taser case is the media won’t mention the perp had cocaine and marijuana in his system when they were trying to arrest him. Maybe the lesson should be don’t do drugs?

Gelcoater

Reaction score
wrong!😂

Sharpton has already said race is still involved.

Here’s the incident the msn and “the man” used to fracture and divide the black community.

I bet Al and the gang will be insinuating black cops are just Uncle Toms or tap dancing sell outs or whatever the newest catch phrase is for black people that uphold the law. They are cops afterall, enemy of BLM, Antifa, etc left wing circus of misfits.

DUN

Reaction score

Should be interesting to see how the media covers this and how BLM

They'll blame 'systemic racism'....

DaveH

Reaction score
i read somwhere he ran from the cops and then it was a "resisting arrest" situation.

id also like to know if he has a long criminal history.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I'm calling out the lawyers for "cultural appropriation". The deceased was referred to as a "piñata".

Pretty sure the kid shouldn't be dead, even if an idiot. Make any cop chase you on foot, and you're going to have a real bad day.

Gelcoater

Reaction score

Why was he pulled over?

What I read was pulled over for reckless driving. Then he fled and the cops caught up to him. Have not seen many more details.
The back story.

ahavasu

Reaction score
This doesn't fit the agenda. This will be in the media for one or two days and then will die nationally. Just a guess, who knows maybe I will be surprised. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to see anything happen, but my guess is black-on-black crime doesn't sell commercials or garner donations to BLM and their cronies. No money in it so not a problem.

bonesfab

Reaction score
i read somwhere he ran from the cops and then it was a "resisting arrest" situation.

id also like to know if he has a long criminal history.
He's a brother from Memphis, Don't they all have a long criminal record??

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

BUT!!, there WIL BE several Multi-Millionaires in Atlants very soon. Just as in George Floyd's deal, relatives came out of the woodwork to claim a "LOSS"o_O

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Hmmm. I don’t recall seeing any BLM banners or mentions of it.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
The fam wants Murder One charges, but I can’t see this as being premeditated, unless there’s a lot more to the story.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
The fam wants Murder One charges, but I can’t see this as being premeditated, unless there’s a lot more to the story.
Didn't they get M1 on Shubin?

I don't think any of that really matter once the news starts rolling with stuff and pressures DA's and the jury.