WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tyson fight

hallett21

Reaction score
Bought and paid for lol. Still incredible for them to both get in the ring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DWC

Reaction score
Guess I’ll watch it free later.. I really thought Tyson would level him and it would be one and done.. lol.
Draw that wasn’t a draw. Tyson hit him with some brutal body shots. Normal exchange was 2-3 punches and then a long clinch. Tyson never looked like he tried to knock him out.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I thought it was a good fight for their age. Jones' ribs and gut were definitely hurting afterwards. He kept his hands on his stomach the while post fight interview. Tyson win for sure.

It would be cool to see more of these fights. But Tyson and Jones are two of the youngest of the "Legends" from the heyday of boxing, so there aren't many "Legends" that would be able to fight.

Sent From Tapatalk

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Paid my $50 and it was great to see Iron Mike doing his thing..... still scary as hell coming at you.... his footwork and speed was impressive at this age ....Roys lucky to be alive. Post fight interview Mike was hell yeah lets do it again..... Roy not so much.

Water Romper

Reaction score
Tysons getting old, ugly as hell, put on a little weight and stupid ass tattoo...and would kill me with one punch. I guess he's gotta make a buck somehow. didn't see the fight, watched the highlights after. being a boxer has to be a hard way to make a living.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Sure glad I didn't feed into the hype and pay for it.

Turnup

Reaction score
He didn't look anything like his practice vids posted during the year, that sucked for sure..🤷‍♂️