WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

U.S. Supreme Court.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I can only support so many slap dicks and that’s the problem. I work at a minimum 2400 hours a year. I think this year I’ll hit around 2600. It’s 1800 hours for a full pension credit. 360 a quarter for health care. After 1800 hours my hours go to cover other slap dicks. I can’t get extra pension credits, I can’t use it to cover bad years, it just goes to the general or slush fund. If someone doesn’t work the hours for coverage they don’t get it. Our members bitch about the 1890 hour thing all the time. A lot of guys work over 1800 and yes the extra covers the slap dicks. Biden talks a lot about pension reform. Our pension credits are worth 100 bucks right now. If sleepy could do what he says with pension reform, and get those 100 dollar credits, back to 200, that would be awesome. That’s what I hope comes from this. The gas tax is being spent on the freeways FINALLY! which is also good for us, and if he passes the infrastructure bill that’s also good for us. The rest of the agenda, not good. I’ve said it before I completely understand why the union endorsed Biden. It’s the reasons I just listed. BUT. Remember this... NOTHING IN LIFE IS FREE
Ours is 1600 hours for a full credit. We can bank up to 3500 hours to fill in the off years. I have 2 short years in 38 years which will be full pension credits @ $110. I don’t see that amount changing. 2400 hours is a lot of time away from home brother. :oops:

footer

looking for a v-drive
Reaction score
Here’s another one I think about often. I don’t want social healthcare. I chose my job because it had a great health care package. I bust my ass at my job and most people wouldn’t do what I do. Why should they have the same as me for not willing to work for it...? Just something I really think about. I bust my fucking ass to have what I have. It’s 730 on a Saturday morning and I’ve been up since 530 studying for my exam in San Diego at 2. That’s a 2 hour drive there and 2 hour drive back for a 2 hour test. Now some slap dick sitting at home eating Cheerios and watching cartoons should be entitled to all the same benefits as me?? FUCK THAT BULLSHIT!!!

Why am I even testing?? Everyone should just be given free schooling and certs... why am I 6k out of pocket... fucking arc strikes, spatter, gouges FUCK looks like my boat trailer 😂😂 View attachment 951284
On top of what your hard work directly provides, you’re personally showing your kids what hard work looks like. The best kind of teaching.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Ours is 1600 hours for a full credit. We can bank up to 3500 hours to fill in the off years. I have 2 short years in 38 years which will be full pension credits @ $110. I don’t see that amount changing. 2400 hours is a lot of time away from home brother. :oops:
Now you understand why I her so mad. I’m not kidding when I say I bust my ass. Nothing in my life has been handed to me. I’ve made some really stupid mistakes so I have to work harder than others to make up for that. There’s like 10 years of my life I don’t remember so I need to make up for those too. I got my head on straight a little late but late is better than never. I’m in a much better position than both my friends or my wife’s friends but like you said 2400 hours is a lot of time away from home so why should everyone be handed what I work so hard for...

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
On top of what your hard work directly provides, you’re personally showing your kids what hard work looks like. The best kind of teaching.
Last night my older boy really got me. It was about 930 and he was getting ready for bed. I had books and notes all over the kitchen table. The desk in my office is too small. He came and gave me a big hug and said dad you’re going to do great on your spelling test tomorrow. I laughed and said thanks son. he said your the smartest person I know and you work harder than anyone, you’re going to be the smartest person there. It made me tear up and it’s making me tear up now. I want them to know this is America and you can have anything you want, as long as you put in the work. Yea some people get lucky but that’s not us

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Here’s another one I think about often. I don’t want social healthcare. I chose my job because it had a great health care package. I bust my ass at my job and most people wouldn’t do what I do. Why should they have the same as me for not willing to work for it...? Just something I really think about. I bust my fucking ass to have what I have. It’s 730 on a Saturday morning and I’ve been up since 530 studying for my exam in San Diego at 2. That’s a 2 hour drive there and 2 hour drive back for a 2 hour test. Now some slap dick sitting at home eating Cheerios and watching cartoons should be entitled to all the same benefits as me?? FUCK THAT BULLSHIT!!!

Why am I even testing?? Everyone should just be given free schooling and certs... why am I 6k out of pocket... fucking arc strikes, spatter, gouges FUCK looks like my boat trailer [emoji23][emoji23] View attachment 951284

You’ve summarize the “equality of opportunity versus equality of outcomes” debate.

The left wants equality of outcomes.
Problem is, when there’s no equality of effort, then there’s zero incentive to work hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

thetub

Reaction score
Vic good on you
you are working very hard and if you ever broke out on yore own and had a crew going under you or contracting company just think of the possibilities...

but as you stated you hate being taxed more and more and hatred for gmacs position , but as you say that you say the gas tax is good ?

whats good for the unions isnt whats always good for the private sector workers/citizens...

yore catching on but not all the way there yet...

good luck with everything

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Now you understand why I her so mad. I’m not kidding when I say I bust my ass. Nothing in my life has been handed to me. I’ve made some really stupid mistakes so I have to work harder than others to make up for that. There’s like 10 years of my life I don’t remember so I need to make up for those too. I got my head on straight a little late but late is better than never. I’m in a much better position than both my friends or my wife’s friends but like you said 2400 hours is a lot of time away from home so why should everyone be handed what I work so hard for...
Welcome to the republican party.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk