WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

UFC 135....

Dave Wettlaufer

Reaction score
........this weekend!

The Light Heavy Weight Champ, Johnny Bones Jones against Quinton Rampage Jackson!

I have seen the future!

Last edited by a moderator:

Fltplan

Reaction score
Mr. Jones is gonna squawsh Mr. Jackson, IMHO!:thumbsup I'm a fan of Rampage, but it ain't happenin!

Dave Wettlaufer

Reaction score
305886_2155258195375_1064051750_3433697_83065758_n  .jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Enen

Reaction score
Is there a link to watch this fight online?

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
pre lims are on spike tv;) NOW How many fights tonight on ppv? 40$ I dont know ?

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
Agreat quote by diaz " I'M GOING TO GET HIM , BEFORE HE GETS ME ":D:D:boobeyes:

Kylemenz1

Reaction score
Ok so what's the the website where we can watch it for free again.

kilrtoy

Banned
Reaction score
FOCK.... I HATE DIAZ and CESAR GRACIE CAMP....
a bunch of shit talking loud mouths who always lose at the top levels....

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
SO far I wasted 44.95 These fights ssuck:swear

kilrtoy

Banned
Reaction score
HUNT HAD HIM... All he needed to do was hold him down with his right leg and use his left to kick his right arm away

kilrtoy

Banned
Reaction score
JOE ROGAN is a fricken clown.... but he makes it sound good

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
Joe is good , Better in his stand up :D :D holy shit 2 BULLS BEATN EACH OTHER to death good fight !

kilrtoy

Banned
Reaction score
HERE COMES THE COUNTRY BOY...
Can't wait to see KOSCHECK LOSE
and then Rampage get knocked the fuck out

kilrtoy

Banned
Reaction score
KOSCHECK YOU STILL SUCK... YOU BEAT AN OVER THE HILL FIGHTER....
NOT IMPRESSED...

You took a year off because St. Pierre BEAT YOUR ASS SO BAD....

MATT HUGHES is still a great guy

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
DAMN , Matt took a beating , OUT COLD , I thought for sure he would win

Enen

Reaction score
My 10 year old son and his friends use a word POWNED. I guess its a combination of Punked and Owned. Pretty much sums up what Jones did to Rampage.

Dave Wettlaufer

Reaction score

jetinator

Reaction score
Bullshit...and powned is right there with all the other stupid crap...it deserves mad props:rolleyes:

Don't act like it was a walk-through for Jones because it wasn't...guess which one is at the hospital getting x rays.

http://www.mma123.com/2011/09/jones-vs-rampage-jackson-ufc-135-fight.html

Wasnt a walk through?I dont think Rampage even hit him in the first,2nd round rampage was just standing in the middle of the ring confused on what to do,3rd round Jones was toying with him and the 4th round jones was the first person to stop rampage since coming back to the ufc.

Dave Wettlaufer

Reaction score
Wasnt a walk through?I dont think Rampage even hit him in the first,2nd round rampage was just standing in the middle of the ring confused on what to do,3rd round Jones was toying with him and the 4th round jones was the first person to stop rampage since coming back to the ufc.

So you watch fights with real dark glasses on or something?:hmm

I posted the fight up above...watch it again and you'll notice that Rampage actually landed the very first punch only 6 seconds in. It didn't do any damage but it is a fact. Yes, Jones did outstrike Rampage, but exaggerating is just a big fancy word for bullshit.
Go to Compustrike...Rampage landed punches in every round...even though Jones was running like a bitch and acting like an asshole.
He comes out like a fucking monkey to begin with...then there's the eye pawing in the 3rd (2:45) followed by that bullshit dive under and after the bell flip move...douche
I don't like the guy and I want to see him KTFO!!!!

Dave Wettlaufer

Reaction score
Amazing reach and it seemed as though it was a breeze for him. Crazy kicks! Good stuff

But Rampage wasn't bsing about the fact that Jones wasn't gonna knock him out...lol...he had to submit him...his head is made of rocks....:D:thumbsup

skipperw10

Pain in the ass
Reaction score
I am huge fan of Rampage and always have been, his problem is that no matter how he trains or what skills he works on he still reverts to his base. I wanted him to make a better fight of it. Jones did exactly what he said he would do, he picked him apart and stayed away from his power. Jackson is a relic of a few years ago, Laddell, V Silva, Jardeen...all those guys were strikers first and as things go evolution brings more well rounded fighters. At this point I think Rashaad will give Jones a better fight but his ego will get him defeated as well. THe only guy I see right beating him right now is Anderson Silva at 205lb...Dana wouldnt push that fight until Jones had a couple more bouts defending his belt. JMO

Dave Wettlaufer

Reaction score
The guy is an asshole and he literally ran away from Rampage....:thumbsdown

Froggystyle

Reaction score
Just watched the link. To tell you guys what serious MMA fans we are, we accidentally bought and watched UFC 134 and kept waiting for Koschek and Jackson to fight... :D

But, just watched that link. Thanks Dave. And sorry, but Rampage got his ass kicked from jump street. Not even close. The haymakers he threw didn't come close to landing and I personally wouldn't have hung around to see what happened if they did. Jones outperformed him handily, had better style and technique and ended up dazing him then choking him out.

Which, incidentally, is what happens when a boxer fights a wrestler that can strike.

I thought it was a good fight. A careful dismantling of a strong opponent by a more skilled one.

Dave Wettlaufer

Reaction score
Just watched the link. To tell you guys what serious MMA fans we are, we accidentally bought and watched UFC 134 and kept waiting for Koschek and Jackson to fight... :D

But, just watched that link. Thanks Dave. And sorry, but Rampage got his ass kicked from jump street. Not even close. The haymakers he threw didn't come close to landing and I personally wouldn't have hung around to see what happened if they did. Jones outperformed him handily, had better style and technique and ended up dazing him then choking him out.

Which, incidentally, is what happens when a boxer fights a wrestler that can strike.

I thought it was a good fight. A careful dismantling of a strong opponent by a more skilled one.

I thought it sucked. For Rampage, his biggest mistake was almost no kicks and just plain not throwing punches.
Jones? He comes out like a damn monkey...wtf was that?
At the end of the 2nd, knowing the bell was about to ring, Jones pulls guard and flops on the ground, pulling Rampage down...wtf?
At the end of the 3rd he drops down, sticks his head up Rampage's ass, the bell rings and the douche flips him...wtf was that? And how about the deliberate eye pawing in the 3rd? Rampage even pointed it out to the ref...who did nothing, and then Jones did it some more.
The guy is an asshole. I don't even care about Rampage, I can't stand Jones. I hope Rashad fucks him up.

JBG

Reaction score
I thought it sucked. For Rampage, his biggest mistake was almost no kicks and just plain not throwing punches.
Jones? He comes out like a damn monkey...wtf was that?
At the end of the 2nd, knowing the bell was about to ring, Jones pulls guard and flops on the ground, pulling Rampage down...wtf?
At the end of the 3rd he drops down, sticks his head up Rampage's ass, the bell rings and the douche flips him...wtf was that? And how about the deliberate eye pawing in the 3rd? Rampage even pointed it out to the ref...who did nothing, and then Jones did it some more.
The guy is an asshole. I don't even care about Rampage, I can't stand Jones. I hope Rashad fucks him up.

Im sure Jon Jones is sleeping a little less at night knowing you think he is an asshole. Like Wes said, that was a complete dismantling of Rampage. I thought it was all summed up in Rampage's comments after the fight. He had no clue how dangerous Jones was and good luck to anyone that "has to" fight this guy next.
You heard what he said, he abandoned kicks because it would have opened him up to being taken down and he didn't want to get into a ground war, as Jones was way to strong. Case and point with the choke.

Dave Wettlaufer

Reaction score
JBG, watch the choke again...Rampage didn't even defend it....enjoy your nut hugging....I'm sure nobody gives a flying fuck about any of this, myself included.:bang:

Last edited:

Dave Wettlaufer

Reaction score
Good to see some objectivity at least.

Objectivity? Do you think it's ok to pull some unsportsmanlike bs in a pro mma fight?
Why pull guard with 2 seconds until the bell...but never with time on the clock?
Why dive into Rampages crotch, right before the bell, and then flip him after the bell?
Why paw him in the eyes if he's so talented?
I guess I'm the only one who saw this crap as wrong.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
dave I think(the way i read it anyway) was objectivity that you hope Rashad fucks him up?

Dave Wettlaufer

Reaction score
dave I think(the way i read it anyway) was objectivity that you hope Rashad fucks him up?

Well, yeah, but I came across these reasons to want to see him knocked out objectively. The guy is dirty and he's a liar. It's not like I saw his face and decided i didn't like him and then came up with reasons...it's the other way around.