WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

UFC 235

parker ed

Reaction score

HCP3

Reaction score
Jones... Dude has a free pass to do steroids.

HCP3

Reaction score
Good card for sure though. Haven't bought a PPV since UFC was sold. This might be the one.

Askren Lawler is a good one. Even though its likely to be a wrestle domination by Askren.

Sanchez fights are always entertaining.

I miss the Diaz bros.

DWC

Reaction score
The last 3 should be fun to watch. I’m in.

playdeep

Reaction score
Good card for sure though. Haven't bought a PPV since UFC was sold. This might be the one.

Askren Lawler is a good one. Even though its likely to be a wrestle domination by Askren.

Sanchez fights are always entertaining.

I miss the Diaz bros.
Pulling for Lawler...I still think the Condit&Cowboy wars took there toll(Condit's never been the same).
Diego(Sanchez)is a warrior who always gives 110%.He's getting close to the end,be nice to see him win.
Jones will be Jones.

DWC

Reaction score
No love just got his bell rung. That’s a M F’r.

DWC

Reaction score
They’ve gotta figure out how to fix the early stops. Askren fight should be a restart. Woodley fight should be good. Both dudes are beasts.

Icky

Reaction score
Woodley fight sucked

Reactions: DWC

Icky

Reaction score
Who let her wear those pants out in public

DWC

Reaction score
Woodley fight sucked

Woodley didn’t take that serious. No way he thought that he’d get smacked down like that. I don’t blame Usman. He did exactly what he should have.

Icky

Reaction score
Woodley didn’t take that serious. No way he thought that he’d get smacked down like that. I don’t blame Usman. He did exactly what he should have.
I can only yell at my tv so many times for him to stop backing up against the cage before I'm just wasting my breath :D his own corner told him to bite down on his mouth piece and move forward.

DWC

Reaction score
I can only tell at my tv so many times for him to stop backing up against the cage before I'm just wasting my breath :D his own corner told him to bite down on his mouth piece and move forward.

Yeah, he came out of every break and ran back. Not exactly the heart of a champion. Too much TV and not enough grinding in the training room.
This fight could be similar. Hope not though.

Rondog4405

Reaction score
About time woodley was de-throned! Thee most boring champ ever... Got worked.. Lawler got robbed

Reactions: DWC

TrollerDave

Reaction score
Some good fights(on paper anyway)...
Yeah, just good on paper.

I think Smith warmed up with Woodley :rolleyes:
I think they had the same game plan.

Herb Dean would even say Lawler got robbed. The first 30 seconds of that fight when he lit up Askren were the best all night. I don’t know why he let up.

WildWilly

Reaction score
lawler had all the appearances of being out/done. When his arm dropped and went limp, Herb picked it twice, no real response, called his name twice and asked if he was good, no response. We can all agree after the fact it was a bad stop but in that moment, it had all the right notes to call it. It did suck for both fighters though. and I'm not sure which fight was more boring, Woodley or Jones.