WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

UFC/ESPN tonight

DWC

Reaction score
Thanks for tye reminder. It’s a good card for a free fight. Not a ton of huge names but those usually produce some good battles. The main card will be fun to see.

37362FEB-0305-401F-B48D-787A009A9CBC.jpeg

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Man that’s a bad picture of Paige :eek:

playdeep

Reaction score
At the Thursday presser Hernandez was talking a grip of shit to Cerrone, I hope Cerrone can make him pay for it this evening.

Cowboy looked good against Evans in his last fight.
I really hope the "good"Cerrone shows up.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I just signed up for the espn trial, Says fights are not starting yet. Have they started or is it still prelim stuff?

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Lets go cowboy. I hope he gets this payday. Cowboy has done so much for the UFC. Short notice fights to save numerous cards. He has been in the game for a long time.
Cowboy can beat Conor. Conor has a speed advantage for sure.
Cowboys fan base wants him to get a payday and will buy the fight. He has a huge amount of fans. That equals big PPV sells for Conor.
Conor should win the fight.
All positives for both sides.

Attachments

• 810C98BA-ACF8-499C-8A08-8D37F3DF40AB.png
    810C98BA-ACF8-499C-8A08-8D37F3DF40AB.png
    700.6 KB · Views: 57

playdeep

Reaction score
Lets go cowboy. I hope he gets this payday. Cowboy has done so much for the UFC. Short notice fights to save numerous cards. He has been in the game for a long time.
Cowboy can beat Conor. Conor has a speed advantage for sure.
Cowboys fan base wants him to get a payday and will buy the fight. He has a huge amount of fans. That equals big PPV sells for Conor.
Conor should win the fight.
All positives for both sides.

Couldn't agree more.
Cowboy has a ground game,he'd be a nightmare for McGregor.
PPV #'s would be thru the roof...

Last edited:

Cole 392

Reaction score
Worthless animal Greg Hardy was obviously gassed and loosing that fight, so he lands a cheap knee shot...this low IQ, NFL degenerate has no place in the UFC whatsoever..

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Yup, Course I'm at home wrestling with a flying squirrel that got inside somehow. :eek:

TrollerDave

Reaction score
Anybody else think Ortiz should have won? I thought he pushed the fight and was relentless.
I was surprised to see Cowboy on the pre-lim card. I know he had a couple of rough fights lately, but like was said, he deserves a bit more appreciation from the UFC.

I wonder how much that weight cut was responsible for TJ’s performance. Maybe stopped too early, but better than too late.
I am definitely curious to see that fight happen at 135.
The girls were impressive. I thought VanZant was going to be done in the first.
Hardy needs to get in some cardio. I’m surprised he was still standing for the second round.

Good fights. Thumbs up emoji

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Worthless animal Greg Hardy was obviously gassed and loosing that fight, so he lands a cheap knee shot...this low IQ, NFL degenerate has no place in the UFC whatsoever..
Imo he thought both knees came off the mat. I’ve competed before and you’re right about gassing out. It’s the worst feeling in the world and will really test your mental strength. Been there done that