WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

UFC selling Racist Apparel.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
UFC Hispanic Heritage clothing available now! Live advertising during the fight.

When is it going to be ok to celebrate my Irish, German, and American Indian Heritage without any blowback?

There would never be a UFC fighter who had a tatoo across their chest that said "White Pride"....but it's cool for Cain Velasquez to have "Brown Pride"....

There is a reason there is BET, Ebony, PUMA, etc. To keep racism alive. Promoted in plain view, and no one says shit.

Wake the fuck up America, the MEDIA is the enemy who will take us down, alongside Fagbook, Twatter, Instawhore and every other "private censured media platform" ....

They will be the downfall, the sheep will go peacefully chasing "likes".

Why is it ok for every other race to be totally racist towards white Americans and it's acceptable in the media? Like anyone alive ever had a slave, or had to manage segregation?

This is bullshit.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Working for a Subcontractor for the US DOL in an educational setting.
Color aside.
I have never seen so much stupidity placed in positions they are totally unqualified for, and totally suck performing at. Correction, attempting to perform their duties, as the "Affirmative Action" hires, put in positions of power.

Many, many times demonstrating lack of intelligence, despotism on a daily basis. Making decisions based on jealousy, revenge, and retribution. Damaging the integrity of the institution, on a daily basis.

And that was the Director. Remindes me of all the idiots on the squad in DC. Totally unqualified Fucks.

My direct Supervisor was a total idiot. When he made a change I knew would destroy the program, I explained the why and how, but.
Dumbfuck did it anyway. So, C ya!
Never looked back.

Stupid is only good, when it's in the rear view mirror...

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
UFC Hispanic Heritage clothing available now! Live advertising during the fight.

When is it going to be ok to celebrate my Irish, German, and American Indian Heritage without any blowback?

There would never be a UFC fighter who had a tatoo across their chest that said "White Pride"....but it's cool for Cain Velasquez to have "Brown Pride"....

There is a reason there is BET, Ebony, PUMA, etc. To keep racism alive. Promoted in plain view, and no one says shit.

Wake the fuck up America, the MEDIA is the enemy who will take us down, alongside Fagbook, Twatter, Instawhore and every other "private censured media platform" ....

They will be the downfall, the sheep will go peacefully chasing "likes".

Why is it ok for every other race to be totally racist towards white Americans and it's acceptable in the media? Like anyone alive ever had a slave, or had to manage segregation?

This is bullshit.

Because whitey bad, whitey the cause of all world problems, no whitey the world would be one big kumbaya.

We're privileged don't ya know. 🙄

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Stopped watching along with all other sports Fuck m