WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

UFC tonight

rvrrat350

Reaction score
prelims on FS1 @5 main on PPV or magic box :D
should be some good fights
also UFC tomorrow night on FS1 (Ultimate fighter finale)
and on Wednesday On FS1 Mir vs. Duffee
then next Saturday again on FS1 Bisping vs. Leites
UFC overload
4 fight cards in a week:yikes
set you're DVR

aka619er

That Guy.....
Reaction score
Looking forward to it. That Irish guy looks crazy.

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
I'm having some peeps over for the fight and some drinkin. Then we will probably come down with karate kid syndrome and kick the shit out of each other in the back yard for a while.

parker ed

Reaction score
The two title fights tonight should be good!!!

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Same here box worked perfect. Good card robbie pulled it off that was crazy

rvrrat350

Reaction score
Hell of a fight card!!!! fights were great!!!!:thumbup:

GET SOME

Reaction score
One the best cards ever! I can't stand the Irish guy... Kept talking shit when he was getting his ass kicked. I think that was rigged with too early of a stoppage

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
One the best cards ever! I can't stand the Irish guy... Kept talking shit when he was getting his ass kicked. I think that was rigged with too early of a stoppage

I think he hurt the body early on. I like the trash talking. Get up and see what happens! They get up and boom. It was an early Stop but w those big deep breathes im not sure how much more chad had. Him being tired is ay he got caught. He didn't have the energy to slip and move and couldn't escape that reach. He thought he was out of harms way and that hook caught him and put him down.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
As most have said, great fights last night!

I haven't bought the last few, we felt like they weren't worth it any more. Last night was worth every penny.

renodaytona

Reaction score
One of the best cards in a long time. I think the pay per performance deal that they instituted with Reebok might be a great thing to make the fighters actually fight now.

bobbytheboozer

resident boozer
Reaction score
Last night was one of the bloodiest ufc fights ive seen in a while. Im glad i went out and caught it at my friends house.

IN AWE

I'm surounded by assholes
Reaction score

I think he hurt the body early on. I like the trash talking. Get up and see what happens! They get up and boom. It was an early Stop but w those big deep breathes im not sure how much more chad had. Him being tired is ay he got caught. He didn't have the energy to slip and move and couldn't escape that reach. He thought he was out of harms way and that hook caught him and put him down.
Yep Bullshit early stop, only had 3 seconds until the round was over and then he could have gained composure. 3 seconds. I think the UFC wanted the Aldo vs. McGregor title fight and made it happen.

The Stephens vs. Bermudez fight was the best fight I've seen in a long time.

On another note the Magic Box worked brilliant, great video quality with nary a glitch.