WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

UFC200

JRS1939

Reaction score
Jon Jones off the card for failed drug test, possible doping violation. What is he thinking?!

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
He's had cocaine issues in the past. Let's hope it hasn't reared its ugly head again.

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
Were going to watch it at Sagebrush Cantina if anyone's around.

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
I just wanna see Claudia beat the snot out of that crooked mouth Polish chick. Claudia won there first fight and I'm hoping she punishes Johanna on Saturday. Johannas shit talking is soooo weak it's comedy.

Mr.Puck

Reaction score
I just wanna see Claudia beat the snot out of that crooked mouth Polish chick. Claudia won there first fight and I'm hoping she punishes Johanna on Saturday. Johannas shit talking is soooo weak it's comedy.

You and me both!

BTW... Their fight is Friday night, TUF Final.

JRS1939

Reaction score
Tomorrow night is Dos Anjos vs. ALVAREZ on fight pass. It's going to be a brawl !

Enen

Reaction score
Anyone else think Jones will challenge the test and be cleared so they can use this fight to promote a different UFC event?

McRib

Reaction score
Anyone else think Jones will challenge the test and be cleared so they can use this fight to promote a different UFC event?

it will be challenged for sure. all the report are saying alleged. 200 was stacked card wise. could be a promotion ploy by dana to get more money invested into the fight at a later date. the more money the fighters make the more dana makes.

LLGirl

sometimes Mr. LLGril ;)
Reaction score
it will be challenged for sure. all the report are saying alleged. 200 was stacked card wise. could be a promotion ploy by dana to get more money invested into the fight at a later date. the more money the fighters make the more dana makes.

Not even a remote chance of this being a 'promotion ploy'. USADA is an independent entity, and has WAY too much at stake to put out a false statement. If Jones' B sample is tested hot as well, he'll likely be suspended for 2 years. By that time, DC will be on his way down the ranks most likely. The UFC will lose more by this fight being cancelled than they could possibly get back by putting the fight on again later.

The worst part is for DC, who will lose a well over 7 figure pay day for this fight. Even if they can put together another fight for him Saturday, the draw isn't the same.

Mrll

playdeep

Reaction score
Tomorrow night is Dos Anjos vs. ALVAREZ on fight pass. It's going to be a brawl !

That should be a great fight,between 2 excellent strikers.

As far as Jones...
I feel really bad for coach Wink & Greg Jackson, they've done everything humanly possible to keep Jones from self destructing.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Just read do will fight at 200. Anyone know who?

mbrown2

Reaction score

Same here...can't stand to hear her talk in broken English...it is like the female version of Rocky 4 watching TUF...this season.

aka619er

That Guy.....
Reaction score
Are there any prelims tonight or does everything start at 7?

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I don't believe for a second that Jones is juicing.

He's worked too hard to fuck it up now.

If you ask me, just more drama to make more $ for Dana, since Jones is one of the UFC's biggest draws atm.

He's already beat DC once, I bet it's just milking the issue to make it worth 2x as much.

TrollerDave

Reaction score
I don't believe for a second that Jones is juicing.

He's worked too hard to fuck it up now.

If you ask me, just more drama to make more $ for Dana, since Jones is one of the UFC's biggest draws atm.

He's already beat DC once, I bet it's just milking the issue to make it worth 2x as much.

My opinion,

He worked hard before and he screwed up. A couple of times. Some people don't learn.

He barely beat DC by decision. You would think he would want another shot at him to prove he is the better fighter.

I'm thinking the same as MrLL. Everyone had too much to lose for this fight not to happen now.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
My opinion,

He worked hard before and he screwed up. A couple of times. Some people don't learn.

He barely beat DC by decision. You would think he would want another shot at him to prove he is the better fighter.

I'm thinking the same as MrLL. Everyone had too much to lose for this fight not to happen now.

He was never on steroids or PEDs.

He got busted for partying with some weed and blow....with a minor traffic collision lol :D

He's not a cheater, something here is fucked up. I've been following him since he debuted, he's legit.

TrollerDave

Reaction score

He got busted for partying with some weed and blow....with a minor traffic collision lol :D

He's not a cheater, something here is fucked up. I've been following him since he debuted, he's legit.

No doubt he is a great fighter and doesn't need PED's. But, I'm sure EVERYONE would like to see a definitive winner by KO or tap, not a decision.

But, now we won't see it, this weekend anyway.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
No doubt he is a great fighter and doesn't need PED's. But, I'm sure EVERYONE would like to see a definitive winner by KO or tap, not a decision.

But, now we won't see it, this weekend anyway.

DC is a tough fucker.

So was Jones last opponent, that dude was an animal.

You gotta respect the guy that can KO ya.

playdeep

Reaction score
My opinion,

Jones barely beat DC first fight...?What fight did you watch?
Jones owned Cormier.

I dunno, something here is fishy...
Dana White has a hard on for Jackson/Wink...that's no secret.
Holly loses to Tate & doesn't get a rematch.
Carlos Condit beats Robbie Lawler (even Dana said Condit won)...no rematch.
Now this sudden deal with Jones...test results should of come back before this late a date.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Hendricks missed weight. Miesha almost didn't weigh in on time. What's wrong w these "professionals"

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score

He knows what he got busted for this time, his manager said the B sample will most likely come back dirty too. They've already started laying the tainted supplement groundwork like anyone will believe that. Dudes a joke.

HgH Vltg

Reaction score
Hendricks missed weight. Miesha almost didn't weigh in on time. What's wrong w these "professionals"

This isn't the first time Johnny has missed weight either. He said it would never happen again. Whoops.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Miesha is going down, laying green on it. I'm also going with the Brazilian chick to rock the polish rocket real good.

Jimmy

Reaction score
How long till tonight's fights start?

JRS1939

Reaction score
Pre-prelims are starting right this second on fight pass....

McRib

Reaction score
I don't think imma order through fight anymore. I'll just catch the highlights on FB and YouTube in a few hours.

McRib

Reaction score
wtf! my prelims are a fucking baseball game!

boatnam2

Reaction score
Just let me know when miesha gets knocked out, favorite female fighter but going against her tonight.

McRib

Reaction score
I ordered it:grumble: fuck bruce buffer sucks!!!

McRib

Reaction score
Edgar aldo. zzzzzzzz

McRib

Reaction score
now Cormier fat ass is going to lay on top of Silva retired ass for 25 min. lol

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
now Cormier fat ass is going to lay on top of Silva retired ass for 25 min. lol

Took me 20 minutes to find it but I'm watching it for free on the firestick. DC is boring to watch.

McRib

Reaction score
my bad. not 25 min. 15 min. Cormier sucks!!

McRib

Reaction score
that last body kick had an exclamation point on it. Cormier would have lost to jones!!

McRib

Reaction score
tate gonna gas in the 3rd.

McRib

Reaction score
tate vs nunes is female vs male. lol