UFO in San Diego

707dog

Reaction score
1618694128219.png

find the dog, find Marvin lets get some answers

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
if i remember right Marvin was going to solve our earths fuel problem...lol i figured since he flew in a ufo he might have some answers to the flying object topics. yes i know its cartoon just throwing some lighter notes in on a serious topic ;)

Marvins cool shit!
But it makes you wonder that we’ve even had cartoons like that so many years ago.
All the way back to Lost in Space and the endless novels and b movies on the topic
Then you got Star Trek and Star Wars and those aren’t just dreamed up out of thin air.
Lucas was big into space stuff, time space, alien contact and all kinds of shit. He was also in research groups involving high level gov members and what not.
I think this fascination with alien contact is a left over memory we carry with us, embedded from the beginning.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
I’m seeing a lot of lost revenue from these things. When they’re flying, FAA numbers and registrations are required. Come On Joe! When they operate on or below the waters near California, CF numbers and registrations are required. Come On Gavin! You guys are the experts.

Actually, I’m open minded when it comes to UFOs. I’ve never seen one. But, I’m not going to be so naive as to say they can’t exist. Religion was previously mentioned. Religion has done a fair, not perfect, job of guiding groups of people to live and sustain together. If only for that, religions have been successful, for the most part. It has been said, more people have been killed in the name of God than any thing else. Not sure how true that is. But, so far these potential UFOs haven’t killed anyone, yet. The previous statement, “They’re likely ours or theirs” seems to have a lot of validity.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I’m seeing a lot of lost revenue from these things. When they’re flying, FAA numbers and registrations are required. Come On Joe! When they operate on or below the waters near California, CF numbers and registrations are required. Come On Gavin! You guys are the experts.

Actually, I’m open minded when it comes to UFOs. I’ve never seen one. But, I’m not going to be so naive as to say they can’t exist. Religion was previously mentioned. Religion has done a fair, not perfect, job of guiding groups of people to live and sustain together. If only for that, religions have been successful, for the most part. It has been said, more people have been killed in the name of God than any thing else. Not sure how true that is. But, so far these potential UFOs haven’t killed anyone, yet. The previous statement, “They’re likely ours or theirs” seems to have a lot of validity.

Religion actually lands around #3-#5 for causes of war.
Land and power are the top reasons...although often cloaked in the robes of religion.
As far as the UFO’s they’ve actually been sampling us since creating us eons ago.
They’ve started over many times, in many places, since time immemorial.
I realize that sounds crazy when considered from an earthbound perspective, but it is what it is.
I think this particular earthly realm is coming to a head.
The Mayans said that this is the 5th population of our planet (The Hopi Indians infer that it’s the third), but is seems clear that another cleansing is immanent?

As a biological constructs we require a Goldilocks zone planet like earth.
It’s no accident we populate this planet in the form that we do. We’ve been this far before as a species, and blown ourselves up as well, both here and elsewhere.

Sometimes I wonder just how much we suck in universal comparison when our makers have to keep trying get us to understand over millions and millions of years! Lol

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
BTW, my all time favorite UFO is the “Black Knight” in polar orbit.

0CE3E4D0-B777-4F78-A2E4-DA3B9456C21C.jpeg

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
In San Diego (poway) right now. No unexplained flying objects.
This guy shared the space with us overnight.

20210418_112549.jpg

The view from the bnb gives me flashbacks to nam (and I wasn't even there)

20210418_093344.jpg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
It's odd reading the technical aspects some bring, as well as some of the religious history. I always wonder how every ethnicty/religion has stories of angels ascending from the heavens, flying saucers...even dragons. These come from people seperated by thousands of miles, for thousands of years. Kind of odd really.

I don't need to see something, to know it exists. I am not a scientist. Maybe that would make me a "believer"? Figure someone "discovered" electricity...before that discovery, did it not exist? I know only enough to know, I don't know. That can be either a strength or a weakness.

I know that even in mankind's arrogance, only a fool would think we're alone. From a religious standpoint, would God stop when creating humans? If so, why? From a scientific standpoint, many stars have planets in orbit. Just from the standpoint of the "Big Bang", many of the stars we see were created before our sun. This would mean planets created around those stars were started before us as well, and such would be life.

Of course, this would also be all based on time. Time is a construct we use to measure our life cycle. What if we aren't dealing with life from another place, but life from another time? Maybe even multi-dimensional? What if existence is based on a frequency, a wavelength, like a radio station. All those radio stations are in the air, but you can only hear them when "tuned" in to the needed frequency.

WYRD

Reaction score
When we can finally figure out the issues plaguing mankind today then and only then will the porthole to the next level be opened by our overlords. The UFO sightings being reported are merely just our social workers checking in on us for a status update. Guess what, we failed our parole hearing and are sentenced here for another term.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
When we can finally figure out the issues plaguing mankind today then and only then will the porthole to the next level be opened by our overlords. The UFO sightings being reported are merely just our social workers checking in on us for a status update. Guess what, we failed our parole hearing and are sentenced here for another term.
Yep, we're gonna be here for awhile 😂

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It's odd reading the technical aspects some bring, as well as some of the religious history. I always wonder how every ethnicty/religion has stories of angels ascending from the heavens, flying saucers...even dragons. These come from people seperated by thousands of miles, for thousands of years. Kind of odd really.

I don't need to see something, to know it exists. I am not a scientist. Maybe that would make me a "believer"? Figure someone "discovered" electricity...before that discovery, did it not exist? I know only enough to know, I don't know. That can be either a strength or a weakness.

I know that even in mankind's arrogance, only a fool would think we're alone. From a religious standpoint, would God stop when creating humans? If so, why? From a scientific standpoint, many stars have planets in orbit. Just from the standpoint of the "Big Bang", many of the stars we see were created before our sun. This would mean planets created around those stars were started before us as well, and such would be life.

Of course, this would also be all based on time. Time is a construct we use to measure our life cycle. What if we aren't dealing with life from another place, but life from another time? Maybe even multi-dimensional? What if existence is based on a frequency, a wavelength, like a radio station. All those radio stations are in the air, but you can only hear them when "tuned" in to the needed frequency.

There is a theory that explores the topic that at least one of the visitors is in fact us from the future.
That wouldn’t exclude them being from both another time AND another location though.
Gotta remember that stars don’t live forever.
In about 5.5 billion years our sun will start burning helium and turn into a red giant. They say it will expand and engulf planets at least out to mars before it actually explodes.
We will be long gone by then.
Either extinct or relocated once again.
So our earth is about halfway through its own lifespan at 4 1/2 billion years old.

So depending on the range of time manipulation they could be from both the future and a different planet, and by extension an entirely different solar system if not galaxy, or even a parallel universe.
Because travel of this nature would involve time and space manipulation to even be possible.

It’s my thought that the God component has to do with life itself, ...not necessarily the animate biological it is inserted into.
An animate biological has life...without it it’s just a dead thing. The Life is God, the object can be built by anything with the capability really.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
And yet the next big flu comes around and they go bat shit crazy buying toiletpaper🤷🏼‍♂️ Astounding right?😂

Whats funny is the difference between countries.

The Russians immediately drained ATMS, we stocked up on toilet paper.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Whats funny is the difference between countries.

The Russians immediately drained ATMS, we stocked up on toilet paper.
Some of us have "emergency supplies" already...and that includes cash. It seemed to be more of the cities here than the outskirts.
On the other hand, the Russians had issues getting toilet paper during the commie days...maybe they're used to the shortage?

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Some of us have "emergency supplies" already...and that includes cash. It seemed to be more of the cities here than the outskirts.
On the other hand, the Russians had issues getting toilet paper during the commie days...maybe they're used to the shortage?

Who knows.

I've always practiced sensible preparation, water, food, cash, ammo, genset, fuel....even when I lived in the heart of the city.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
I had a HS buddy who believed all this crazy technology the 'WE' have today was spawned from crashed UFO 's.
if you think how far technology has come in under 100 years, it's sort of mind blowing.
Hell, my neighbor has an actual 'steam-car' he fires-up a few times a year and drives through the neighborhood tooting that cool steam whistle . . . . a far cry from a Tesla. LOL

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Who knows.

I've always practiced sensible preparation, water, food, cash, ammo, genset, fuel....even when I lived in the heart of the city.
As did I. Makes sense, especially with kids or dependants of any type. I always felt the cities were more dependant on supply chain issues. That, coupled with higher population density, makes inventory balance a bit more difficult in times of need.
I had a HS buddy who believed all this crazy technology the 'WE' have today was spawned from crashed UFO 's.
if you think how far technology has come in under 100 years, it's sort of mind blowing.
Hell, my neighbor has an actually 'steam-car' he fires-up a few times a year and drives through the neighborhood tooting that cool steam whistle . . . . a far cry from a Tesla. LOL
Here's some odd trivia. At the start of the 20th century, 40% of cars were steam powered, 38% were electric and only 22% were gas/petroleum...
There was a restorer of classic cars in Orange County that would drive his 1912 Detroit Electric to his shop pretty frequently. Really bizarre, and not fast, but still cool. Near 100 years old at the time, but still a commuter car.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Hell, my neighbor has an actual 'steam-car' he fires-up a few times a year and drives through the neighborhood tooting that cool steam whistle . . . . a far cry from a Tesla. LOL

Bill Lear stated it outright.

You know, the guy that started Learjet, Motorola, invented the 8 track, etc.

John Lear, the son and heir, says the same thing and is labeled a conspiracy theorist...never mind that he has every single flight cert that the FAA issues, and has flown over 150 difgerent types of jets.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Bill Lear stated it outright.

You know, the guy that started Learjet, Motorola, invented the 8 track, etc.

John Lear, the son and heir, says the same thing and is labeled a conspiracy theorist...never mind that he has every single flight cert that the FAA issues, and has flown over 150 difgerent types of jets.
What was the Skunk Works quote?
Anything you've thought of has already been done? Or something to that affect?

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
Time is a construct we use to measure our life cycle. What if we aren't dealing with life from another place, but life from another time? Maybe even multi-dimensional? What if existence is based on a frequency, a wavelength, like a radio station. All those radio stations are in the air, but you can only hear them when "tuned" in to the needed frequency.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Time is a dimension, just like space. To locate anything, you need to know the x-axis, y-axis, z-axis, and when.

That’s why they’re generally lumped together in what’s called spacetime by astrophysicists.

It’s an inverse relationship - the faster you move, the slower you experience time.

At the speed of light, there is no time dimension at all. Photons experience zero time, and instantly travel from one end of the universe to the other.

But from our frame of reference, it takes photons billions of years to travel across the universe to reach us. 46 billion years, actually, since the observable universe stretches 92 billion years across.

The speed of light is actually known as the speed of causality, it’s the fastest one thing can affect another thing. If the speed of light is exceeded, cause/effect relationships break down.

Which effectively means traveling backward in time isn’t possible because the speed of light can’t be exceeded.

I love this shit [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
Photons experience zero time, and instantly travel from one end of the universe
You are thinking of the behavior of paired photonic artifacts in superposition...but there really is no 'traveling', they are just twin sons that are dispersed in spacetime, at least according to the current scientific evidence using our current instruments and technology and scientific modeling.
But, great that you bring that up...should we succeed in harnessing the superposition property in a way that is controllable, we could hypothetically gain a sort of time/space telescope to anywhere - even inside other objects. Unlikely we'd be able to 'travel' since the reassembly of complex forms of matter (like a bacterium or a human being) after a conversion into energy is fraught with both theoretical and physical challenges...not that it can't be done, just that we will likely have the telescope first, then find out if we can turn it into a vehicle

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
You are thinking of the behavior of paired photonic artifacts in superposition...but there really is no 'traveling', they are just twin sons that are dispersed in spacetime, at least according to the current scientific evidence using our current instruments and technology and scientific modeling.
But, great that you bring that up...should we succeed in harnessing the superposition property in a way that is controllable, we could hypothetically gain a sort of time/space telescope to anywhere - even inside other objects. Unlikely we'd be able to 'travel' since the reassembly of complex forms of matter (like a bacterium or a human being) after a conversion into energy is fraught with both theoretical and physical challenges...not that it can't be done, just that we will likely have the telescope first, then find out if we can turn it into a vehicle

Yep
Reassembly is a bitch!

6F68D86A-3C93-419F-AF01-C5149E5B650B.jpeg

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

Quantum mechanics is so confusingly fascinating, ain’t it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro