WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

UFO ?

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Well it’s gone now but did anybody see the lights in the sky on the north end of Havasu flying in a line maybe I’m just tired.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Well it’s gone now but did anybody see the lights in the sky on the north end of Havasu flying in a line maybe I’m just tired.

NO, you are correct, as I just watched a story on the NEws out of Phoenix this evening. They are New Satellites, that Elon Musk's Rocket put up yesterday. I don't remember how many were Lauched last even ,but when he gets done it is going to be into the Multi Thousands, as he promises Internet service from every part of the Planet. It was very interesting how they place into Orbit, as it was compared to the Old Metal Ice Cube Traym as they are sort of ejected out of a Flatform, So you are right they were shown last even in a Row/Line.:)

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
NO, you are correct, as I just watched a story on the NEws out of Phoenix this evening. They are New Satellites, that Elon Musk's Rocket put up yesterday. I don't remember how many were Lauched last even ,but when he gets done it is going to be into the Multi Thousands, as he promises Internet service from every part of the Planet. It was very interesting how they place into Orbit, as it was compared to the Old Metal Ice Cube Traym as they are sort of ejected out of a Flatform, So you are right they were shown last even in a Row/Line.:)
I remember seeing something about it on the business channel this afternoon, but wouldn’t think I would see what I saw, looks like headlights lined up on interstate 40 kind of bizarre. I know I’m not drunk although some people may think I am. LOL

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I remember seeing something about it on the business channel this afternoon, but wouldn’t think I would see what I saw, looks like headlights lined up on interstate 40 kind of bizarre. I know I’m not drunk although some people may think I am. LOL

It was explained these Satelittes are to be in a Very Low Altitude Orbit, NOW UNDERSTAND this is Off the Top of my head. :)

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Wife and I were in the Jacuzzi the other night and she cut me off mid sentence with a "what the fuck is that?" She rarely cusses so it caught me off gaurd. I look up and see 16 lights moving across the sky in a line. We watch them and they disappear. Then I see one come into view them another then another all in a line again. I call my buddy and tell him to go outside right now just so I have another witness.

didn't know if we were getting invaded or if North Korea was starting wwiii. Turns out it's just elon playing with his rc toys. Dude is on a different level. Was pretty cool to see.

havasujeeper

Reaction score
Two crossed balsa wood sticks, with a small votive candle, attached to the center, with a dry cleaning bag, and you've created a miniature hot air balloon. Now, tie them together at 15' lengths, light them and send 'em off. A great Glamis tradition.

Flatsix66

Reaction score
BTW I just ordered Starlink for the Havasu house to replace shitty Suddenlink. Reports from others in Havasu say the downlink performance is 230Mbps and 35 up, 30ms response time which is about what we get with Sudenlink. It's $100 a month but $400 in equipment costs up front.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Wife and I were in the Jacuzzi the other night and she cut me off mid sentence with a "what the fuck is that?" She rarely cusses so it caught me off gaurd. I look up and see 16 lights moving across the sky in a line. We watch them and they disappear. Then I see one come into view them another then another all in a line again. I call my buddy and tell him to go outside right now just so I have another witness.

didn't know if we were getting invaded or if North Korea was starting wwiii. Turns out it's just elon playing with his rc toys. Dude is on a different level. Was pretty cool to see.
That was the reaction I had. 😂