WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Uggs house shoes….

Taboma

Reaction score
The guy across the street from me IS gay. Totally cool dude. Good friend. What's funny is...

He saw me wearing mine the other day, and was telling me I must be a closet gay, cause I was wearing them!!! He's the first one to call something gay. Dude is a total crack up!

The real Uggs came from Australia back in the 70's. All the surfers were wearing them and that's how they got popular. I got my first pair back in the 70's, and I've rocked a pair ever since. My feet are Always cold, so they work well for me. Now that I'm retired, flip flops and Ugg's are all I wear anymore!

Comfort before style. I'm not a poser like some people on here...

I truly DGIF what anyone thinks about me!

View attachment 1080513

I ordered some of these for Christmas, but they were WAY too small. Did you order yours 2 sizes too big? Or just one? Thanks. :)
The last ones I ordered in the same size I've always worn, are very tight and uncomfortable on the bridge of my foot. Wife is having the same problem. Went back to the store, tried on more and they were the same. Maybe we have to choose a larger size now ?
Gal said they've changed the pattern or some such bullshit ??

petie6464

Reaction score
Spend the summer barefoot, your feet will be tougher than any shore leather.

You can also wear flip flops for any and all occasion while sporting barnicle like calluses, and toe nails a grizzly bear would adore, it's actually a thing here.

Good Stuff

Reaction score
Do they have removable insoles ? That's my bitch with Uggs, then insoles get wadded up and skanky and can't be replaced.
No they are built in. I always have socks on in them though because I worry about the same thing happening.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Living in Hawaii I have never had to wear house shoes. This winter in Havasu has been a cold. The wife bought a pair of Uggs shoes for the house. Should I keep it from my friends or not worry and come on out of the closet? Asking for a friend.
Well now that you've learned they are hella cooler than Crocks you can tell "your friend" it's safe to wear them within eyeshot of others.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
After you accept that Ugg’s are comfortable you should try some Lulu sweatpants.

My daughter works for Lulu. She just transferred to the new one on the USC campus. She bought me some of their boxers for my birthday.

They are amazingly comfortable.

But, if you think RD's clothes are expensive, do NOT click the link below!

😱

"Built to Move Boxer 5" 3 Pack | Men's Underwear | lululemon" https://shop.lululemon.com/p/men-underwear/Built-to-Move-Boxer-5-3-Pack/_/prod10641595?color=45964

drenatyn

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't read this manga yet, but I've heard quite a few good reviews. Fans really like the way the characters are dressed or their shoes. This interested me because I often pay attention in books or anime to the characters' shoes and characters. It has a special vibe that I really like. Right now, I'm watching one anime in which the main character has air jordans 1 mid. It's a beautiful drawing and story in which the main character is a shoemaker. I really like this anime.