President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
IMG_7576.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Universal Elements

Reaction score
hahahaha Nikki going postal on the scum. 👍

View attachment 1050535

I have a lot of friends in and from Trinidad. Let’s just say Sharlene will disappear so fast if she and her news agencies associates Go on the island and start their shenanigans. Did you guys know, Trinidad is one of the biggest havens for terrorists. 🤷

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I have a lot of friends in and from Trinidad. Let’s just say Sharlene will disappear so fast if she and her news agencies associates Go on the island and start their shenanigans. Did you guys know, Trinidad is one of the biggest havens for terrorists. 🤷

I agree 1000%. And what these people dont relize, all it would take is Nicki to snap her fingers and point, they would never be seen again!!

Nicki is not liked by many, but she is LOVED by ALOT!!

Shit could get interesting for sure!!

Backlash

Reaction score
Social media helped create the frenzy and fear around this scamdemic......and now it seems as though social media could be the tool used to help unravel it all. As more people continue to speak the truth, and stand up for what's right, those who are hesitant will begin coming out of the woodwork. What happens if IG and Twatter silence all of of their well-known influencers, and start to lose their customer base? They will start to lose money. So, let's hope this trend continues. 👍👍

Last edited:

500bbc

Reaction score
I'm going to end every post from now on ........you dirty hoe.

FWIW - I always thought it was spelled HO, not HOE, but what do I know? I'm just a 50 year old white boy with no street cred.

Carry on you dirty hoes.
RACIST!!!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
What did you do with Nicki?

pepe gun to lib head.jpeg

wzuber

Reaction score
She's got 23 million followers. I'm thinking the males right now.....................

HELL NAH!!!!! 😝
Well, that's about 20 mil. More than biden. Not that says anything tho.....their both = useless humans

Edit....having finished reading the thread I clearly see the rapper trash has exceedingly more intelligence, courage and Human integrity than the whole of the leftist democraps and rino's......who knew?
This girl is a 1 woman wreaking crew of the leftist narrative and globalist agenda....awesome...much new found R.E.S.P.E.C.T. for her.

Last edited: