WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ultra Custom Boats

marley

Reaction score
What's up everyone! This is my first post.

Anyways . . . I have always been a fan of Ultra's and now I am in the market to pick up another jet boat. I am looking at a couple different ones but I am really interested in a 1996 Ultra Jet boat (closed bow) with a 502. Was wondering if anyone can give me some input on that year?
How do they ride?
How is the 502 vs 454? From what the sellers are telling me the 502 does 68mph and the 454 does 60mph . . . sound right?

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
What's up everyone! This is my first post.

Anyways . . . I have always been a fan of Ultra's and now I am in the market to pick up another jet boat. I am looking at a couple different ones but I am really interested in a 1996 Ultra Jet boat (closed bow) with a 502. Was wondering if anyone can give me some input on that year?
How do they ride?
How is the 502 vs 454? From what the sellers are telling me the 502 does 68mph and the 454 does 60mph . . . sound right?

Ultras are nice well built and well appointed boats, good ride and they tend hold value, re the BBCs ,much more detail re thier inviduals "builds" however pound for pound if they are both production motors I dont 8 mph difference beyond cubic inches