WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ummm Outboard Church XL T Shirts

HST4ME

Reaction score
Them fuckers ain't no joke, what's the size range for us 2.5 guys LOL :D

RCDave

Reaction score
I got a 3xl in the mail yesterday. It's about between a 2xl and 3xl. Good quality T

Bullhead bully

Reaction score
I got 3 XLs the other day. They’re Nice

These are the first run of those. If we let Dave know what we want he will get them ordered. I know I want black. White is awesome but also a nightmare to try and keep clean

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Them fuckers ain't no joke, what's the size range for us 2.5 guys LOL :D

Are they too small? We can exchange them.

We have run Alstyle (AAA) forever and they were the best shirt ever made in my opinion.

Unfortunately Gildan recently purchased alstyle and the shirts aren’t the same anymore. Still bettter than most but not what I like.

Most of the rdp order that was made for DS was made from another brand of shirt no, that is the new next best thing.

The Outboard church shirts are made from alstyle. This was the last order of that brand.

Like I said they are great shirts, just aren’t what I’m typically used too when I think of that brand.

Any sizing problems we will exchange no problem.

HST4ME

Reaction score
20190512_002406.jpg
The XL is huge..the quality of the shirt and the print is outstanding..but compared to under armor, fruit of the loom, haines etc.. :) an xl under armor in comparison...im 6'4 and 180 ish

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The XL is huge..the quality of the shirt and the print is outstanding..but compared to under armor, fruit of the loom, haines etc.. :)

In rdp gear we also run “slim fits” that would be more like an under armor shirt.

Just do to the lower qty’s We can’t do dual runs for the outboard church shirts.

We ran 144 of them to start and see what people like etc. :)

Last edited:

HST4ME

Reaction score
Welp...maybe I need to double up on my coors intake....anyhoo like bully said...we need some black prints because I can't get past my toothbrush without getting gearlube all over me. Once again I'm not digging at the quality of the shirt or the print, that is top shelf..but the sizing is definitely on the larger side

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
View attachment 752929 The XL is huge..the quality of the shirt and the print is outstanding..but compared to under armor, fruit of the loom, haines etc.. :) an xl under armor in comparison...im 6'4 and 180 ish

Lol. Well they aren’t “short” in the midriff which a lot of members are concerned about. ;)

The original alstyle were a hair larger FYI. Lol