WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Unbelievable how stupid people can be

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
Hope having his 10 sec of fame is worth the time. i totally despise Pelosi but this guy is a total idiot, he even talked about taking stuff from her office. deserves what he gets.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I have said this so many times I'm just burned out typing it.

If the time, effort and energy would have been spent to get involved with the voting process we wouldn't be where we are.
Trump has now erased all the hard work he did imo.
It is not up to the Media to make a positive outcome in history. It is up to the people.
I feel very bad for the future of our children and future generations.

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
I have said this so many times I'm just burned out typing it.

If the time, effort and energy would have been spent to get involved with the voting process we wouldn't be where we are.
Trump has now erased all the hard work he did imo.
It is not up to the Media to make a positive outcome in history. It is up to the people.
I feel very bad for the future of our children and future generations.
I am not tryin to debate or disagree with you, but I keep hearing that Trump caused this. I have not heard what he did to cause it. Again, not trying to debate, only trying to learn what I missed.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I am not tryin to debate or disagree with you, but I keep hearing that Trump caused this. I have not heard what he did to cause it. Again, not trying to debate, only trying to learn what I missed.
He spews hyperbole. Not ways to actually win with the backing he has.
I know that sounds harsh but show me 1 (ONE) video where he calls his backing to reach out to knock on doors and actually make a difference in the electoral process. Marching in the streets, waving flags, standing in a line for hours on end to hear what I almost want to say is Rhetoric does nothing more at this point in time than give MSM a reason to try and make ratings.

Voting is good.
Controlling what happens during the voting process is paramount to the outcome.

;)

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score

traquer

Reaction score
I can't even imagine the headache this is causing the CIA and all IT people... Fuckin shit. All those phones, computers in there.. Hell they need to check every single device not just for software viruses but hardware bugs too.. People were in there for hours. Our country is now significantly less secure due to this event. Fuck everyone that went inside. There's certain things you just don't do.

If you were a foreign spy in DC and you didn't make it in to the capitol, you just failed at your job... Think about that for a minute.

702sandman

Reaction score
I can't even imagine the headache this is causing the CIA and all IT people... Fuckin shit. All those phones, computers in there.. Hell they need to check every single device not just for software viruses but hardware bugs too.. People were in there for hours. Our country is now significantly less secure due to this event. Fuck everyone that went inside. There's certain things you just don't do.

If you were a foreign spy in DC and you didn't make it in to the capitol, you just failed at your job... Think about that for a minute.

exactly !!!!!! it was so effing cool to put our national security at risk ...WTF

702sandman

Reaction score
You guys really think they were TRUMP supporters? Come on paid by someone it was all set up gimme a break.

the majority of these people were right down the street with trump a hour before ?? Holy fuck some people are Truly nut swingers till the dying end!!! those were your everyday trump supporters 100% . I’m sure you can find some shit stirring instigators there also but 98% were trumps loyal supporters. WTFU

arch stanton

Reaction score
I see no difference between the riots across the country were the police did nothing to stop the destruction of private and public property and the same thing happing to the congressional house and now they are all upset, there main job is to protect the public from violence and destruction and public officials chose to let the public be victimized for months. excuse me if I think they all deserve to be tared and feathered and run out of town tied to a rail.

stingray11

Reaction score
Maybe Harris will bail him out

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: t&y

Andy B.

Reaction score
the majority of these people were right down the street with trump a hour before ?? Holy fuck some people are Truly nut swingers till the dying end!!! those were your everyday trump supporters 100% . I’m sure you can find some shit stirring instigators there also but 98% were trumps loyal supporters. WTFU

So you're telling me they were partying with Trump was his wife there also? At least post a photoshoped picture.

nowski

Reaction score
These protesters (first timers) weren't stupid, they simply don't have the skill sets that there seasoned career criminal counterparts have.

Protesters 101, wear your masks or go to jail...

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
A little history here https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/flashback-storming-us-capitol-ok-2018-democrats-communists/
Hundreds of arrests. If you look around you will find many videos showing how much of this "take over" was planned and enabled by Capitol Police. It was a true False Flag event and Trump is getting blamed for it. Video now shows a crowd of over 10,000 right outside. Hopefully some lawmakers will take heed, after they clean their shorts.
Wait, you mean hypocrisy is on full display again... and again... and again... and again...?

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Hope having his 10 sec of fame is worth the time. i totally despise Pelosi but this guy is a total idiot, he even talked about taking stuff from her office. deserves what he gets.

H20 Toie Must have been hacked

I don't understand a word he just said.