WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Unbelievable snowflake contact

ridebig

Reaction score
Okay to be honest I’m a few libations in. Just have to post what happened this afternoon. Movie theaters just opened in New Mexico last week. The wife and I went to a movie today. All good because tons of room with social distancing lol 😂. Movie is over and we say fuck the mask and walk out. I go into the restroom and some snowflake (fully masked) and his son are in there. He then tells his 3 year old still away from people CORONA VIRUS. I wasn’t prepared or I’d have probably made a scene.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
You should have kneed him in the balls and told his son that his dad was a cunt and not to follow his footsteps 🖕
Yep. Or at least tell him, “good advice”, cough into your hand and offer to shake his hand and say “don’t worry, didn’t take your stupid fucking comment personally.”

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Free yourself of Covid-19...

You can now travel safely without the concerns of Catching the Death Sentence....

Stay below the COVID-19 level... travel MASK FREE!!!

You are NOW traveling at the same height as dining in a Restaurant...

FREE YOURSELF!!!!

Only $5,000.00...

No MORE FEARS!!! Become and travel safely you FEARLESS PIRATE

Only 10 easy payments of $1,000.00 a month....

Freedom can be YOURS AGAIN!!

20210508_170314.jpg

ridebig

Reaction score
I was floored this Dick said anything. I wanted to ask him why the fuck did you leave your house? Or do you think that mask is going to save you? Oh and yes Albuquerque. I’m so over this shit.

ridebig

Reaction score
A buddy of mine hasn’t worn a mask in weeks. Costco is the only place he couldn’t enter. For the most part nobody had said anything but finally some fat lib chased him to please mask up and he said “I can’t, I have CS “ she said oh and moved on. He would have told her he has COMMON SENSE! 😂