WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Undocumented immigrants given roles at Democratic convention

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
image.jpeg

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
points out the 'illegals' they have employed, to a news crew with sound and video .

Showing each of those people, and explaining why the DNC hired them to do the work that LEGAL CITIZENS should have been doing .

Then we need the local ICE, Border Patrol, and local LEOs to step in and arrest the workers . Next arrest the leaders of the DNC, and finally bring in the local Union Leaders of the Stage Hands, and SEIU locals . Ask the Union Leaders if they 'signed off' on the DNC using 'illegals' and not UNION WORKERS . The DNC CLAIMS to love unions, yet hires 'illegals' ?

They could just be USING these people and NOT PAYING THEM .......

Remember ! Paying illegal, undocumented workers violates a number of laws, some of which would be State Income Tax, Federal Income Tax, Worker's Comp. Insurance, Federal withholding, State withholding, failure to use 'E-verify', and a few others .

What about giving 'official DNC credentials' to 'illegals', people who CANNOT LEGALLY VOTE ?

Well, this could all just be another 'GOP witch hunt', until we see real proof on the TV news ........

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Well isn't that a giant kick in the balls. This hag just cannot help herself from being a lawless sociopath. My mother in law came here from Mexico legally back in the day it was a tough road back then. Damn this biatch pisses me off, I can't even look at her

https://www.yahoo.com/news/undocumented-immigrants-given-roles-democratic-convention-133250914.html

Hmmmmm.... furtherance, knowledge and gain sounds like a good case to prosecute for alien smuggling maybe toss in aiding and abetting for good measure!

Ahhh who am I kidding it's all good it's the democrats

Hullbilly

Reaction score
points out the 'illegals' they have employed, to a news crew with sound and video .

Showing each of those people, and explaining why the DNC hired them to do the work that LEGAL CITIZENS should have been doing .

Then we need the local ICE, Border Patrol, and local LEOs to step in and arrest the workers . Next arrest the leaders of the DNC, and finally bring in the local Union Leaders of the Stage Hands, and SEIU locals . Ask the Union Leaders if they 'signed off' on the DNC using 'illegals' and not UNION WORKERS . The DNC CLAIMS to love unions, yet hires 'illegals' ?

They could just be USING these people and NOT PAYING THEM .......

Remember ! Paying illegal, undocumented workers violates a number of laws, some of which would be State Income Tax, Federal Income Tax, Worker's Comp. Insurance, Federal withholding, State withholding, failure to use 'E-verify', and a few others .

What about giving 'official DNC credentials' to 'illegals', people who CANNOT LEGALLY VOTE ?

Well, this could all just be another 'GOP witch hunt', until we see real proof on the TV news ........

hah we must've been typing at the same time!

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Border patrol and ICE need to make a visit just to get the convention off with a bnag!

This is from the link the OP posted.

[FONT=&quot]The selections are [/FONT][FONT=&quot]legal [/FONT][FONT=&quot]because of a "deferred action program" adopted by President Barack Obama?s administration, which postpones deportations and provides work authorization for some immigrants brought to the United States as children. The Supreme Court blocked efforts to expand those protections last month.[/FONT]

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
This is from the link the OP posted.

[FONT=&quot]The selections are [/FONT][FONT=&quot]legal [/FONT][FONT=&quot]because of a "deferred action program" adopted by President Barack Obama?s administration, which postpones deportations and provides work authorization for some immigrants brought to the United States as children. The Supreme Court blocked efforts to expand those protections last month.[/FONT]

Id like to make a Ray Bones quote that sums this post all up about the way the Democrats are able to BEND the immigration and labor laws to work in their advantage where as if anyone else did it in such numbers and so blatantly they be in jail:

What a bunch of fuckin bullshit.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Border patrol and ICE need to make a visit just to get the convention off with a bnag!
Id like to make a Ray Bones quote that sums this post all up about the way the Democrats are able to BEND the immigration and labor laws to work in their advantage where as if anyone else did it in such numbers and so blatantly they be in jail:What a bunch of fuckin bullshit.

So you didn't read the link before you posted your first reply. Seems like others didn't read it either. :D

max930

Reaction score
At the time of the writing of the Constitution they discussed the birth clause

By the time of their inauguration, the President and Vice President must be:
natural born citizens
at least 35 years old
inhabitants of the United States for at least fourteen years.

All three triggers debate to hopefully weed out agents from other countries. Take FDR for example. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campobello_Island

Most of the New Deal was taken from Canada and Britain. He should have been vetted more by the people and even those running against him. Why does it matter now? Now his entire foreign policy and WWII can be questioned. Since you Americans have elected a son of a commonwealth citizen Kenyan Father. The focus was on his birth rights to citizenship and not how he was raised!

Now slowly over time the constitution becomes weaker and weaker. As we review and rewrite history to change our very thinking in our core beliefs because we put new limits in to stop it from happening again.

This why Democrats love undocumented. Their kids get raised by parents who make them feel illegals are not bad, they just want a better life. Soon the foreign born is taken out. 10 to 20 years we'll find out Obama was raised mostly foreign. He wasn't a bad president. The foreign born gets taken out. Then they review foreign policy. The world needs more checks on us all. They give the UN more power in foreign policy. Next they take out the second amendment.

Any break in the constitutional rules has huge implications on us all.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
So you didn't read the link before you posted your first reply. Seems like others didn't read it either. :D

I did read the article and I still think it's fucking bullshit how the democrats alter or nullify immigration laws that trump labor laws just to further their "one world" agenda with no fucking clue on how to pay for it other than taxing the shit out of people who have been financially successful. And they don't look at the repercussions that allowing all these people here are just jacking up the economy and public safety at the same time. Yes, it's legal, but wrong at the same time.

AzGeo

Reaction score
there are PLENTY of UNION JOBS waiting for these and millions more illegals, it's the Democratic way

At $15.00 and hour, minus monthly Union Dues, these illegal workers are going to put all the 'old overpaid guys' out to retirement . Of course the retirement bennies will need to be CUT IN HALF, since the new illegals are only paying HALF the amount the old guys were paying into their fund .......

You just may get what you asked for .

max930

Reaction score
I don't mind immigrants. Like people up the street are both medical doctors and originally from India. Both went to medical school in India and then had to go for more school here. Their daughter even married a white guy. Also know orchard workers and even a few owners. All immigrants, good kids. Some even take up our traditions. The ones who are illegal and are not adapting is what I don't like. The non assimilators 9 times out of 10 are scammers.

AzGeo

Reaction score
The problem is with the 'ILLEGAL' part . Obama wishes to steamroll over the laws, but this whole POTUS OVER REACH is hanging on an injunction awaiting a FAIR, IMPARTIAL, judicial proceeding .

Had the Supreme Court not lost Scalia, the '4 to 4' would have been shut down '5 to 4', along Patriotic lines .........

No one EVER asked the US voting public about this 'left wing destruction of the immigration laws' . The left is doing this strictly for votes and nothing else .

Bring in new voters, feed them, house them, brainwash them, all on the backs of the taxpayers .

What about the LEGAL citizens who need help, the Veterans, and those who have health issues, no fault of their own ?

We never have money for 'our own', but the left always has money to buy votes and voters .

Hullbilly

Reaction score
And of which party was the last President to sign a law granting Amnesty to millions of Illegal immigrants residing in the U.S.?

What does that have to do with his statement that illegal aliens are just that "illegal"? What does amnesty circa 1986 have to do with correctly labeling those who have illegal entered or violated terms of their non immigrant visas earning them the title Illegal Alien?

Or is this just another 530 rabbithole leading to more pontification a la the scholar.....

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
What does that have to do with his statement that illegal aliens are just that "illegal"? What does amnesty circa 1986 have to do with correctly labeling those who have illegal entered or violated terms of their non immigrant visas earning them the title Illegal Alien?

Or is this just another 530 rabbithole leading to more pontification a la the scholar.....

He can't help it. It's what he does.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I don't mind immigrants. Like people up the street are both medical doctors and originally from India. Both went to medical school in India and then had to go for more school here. Their daughter even married a white guy. Also know orchard workers and even a few owners. All immigrants, good kids. Some even take up our traditions. The ones who are illegal and are not adapting is what I don't like. The non assimilators 9 times out of 10 are scammers.

Legal Immigrants aren't the issue as they work in jobs beneficial to the nation. What seldom gets mentioned with the illegals and those who somehow manage to get legal status is to become legal, they must work and not draw government benefits initially upon settlement. Our laws and rules are far to often ignored it's weakening our overall legal structure to he point of failure.

Sanctuary cites are not a myth, they are a reality sucking the coffers dry. HRC is doing nothing more at the convention than flaunting disrespect for the legal system because she gets away with damned near anything she wants.:thumbsdown

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
If Trump really is all that, we should see some sort of ICE sweep at the DNC.

I might have doubts if he just goes along.

Ahh what the hell I still have doubts about him, but so far he's still sounding the rally of "Make America Great".

Lets hope they raid that fucking shithole DNC and jail them all. Plenty of ammo on them ALL.

jet496

Reaction score
Unfortunately, nobody will get jailed or any disciplinarian action for that matter, because the corruption is now completely out in the open, in your face, you can't touch me shit.

These are sad days for for sure & now we're more corrupt than most others countries.