WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

UNITY,

port austin pirate

Reaction score
anybody else feel like punching everyone of these liberal a-holes in the face when they Start spewing this now is the time for us all to come together , after you lying cheating low life scumbag a-holes attacked the president and all of us with your lies libel support of riots attacks on police and constant lies from the so called media. the only way I could unite with you is my foot with your ass. Rant over.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
the left always calls for unity when they have the POTUS, otherwise they do shit like RESIST or “he’s not my President” or other childish shit.

they can take their unity and shove it up their ass.

fuck democrats

squeezer

Reaction score
Seeing the rallies over the weekend. Such dumb fucks. They don't even realize the corrupt racist pants shitting son of a bitch is not the president!

Correct, Ted Nugent is not the president.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Dear Vice President Biden,
Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speach, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters. I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity. I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration. I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trumps campaign. I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump. I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trumps beautiful State of the Union speach on National TV. I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter. I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed my President Trump over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with. I remember how you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great United States of America. I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie about my President Trump. I remember how you and your Democratic Party stole the election from my President Trump. This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party. This Trump supporter will be giving you the same respect you gave my President Trump.

🖕
stole it, but like it

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
For more than 3 years the Marxists clamored for investigations into Russia meddling in the 2016 election. And now, they rush to announce this corrupt, lying, demented criminal who sold out our country, is the winner of a fraudulent election.

Biden and his family should win a trip to prison.

Biden and this election are disgracing America

Last edited:

squeezer

Reaction score
Must admit to being a little conflicted with The Nuge... Have loved the Broncos he has built over the years but am not fond of draft dodgers... Particularly ones who are right wing and proud of it 50 years later.

Unity...??? I am not saying “Unity” now. There is no middle of the road with Mitch in charge of the Senate. There is no nuanced compromise when someone’s only stated agenda is to destroy yours. The idea that there is going to be compromise now is absurd.

As far as accepting results, that really depends on how that’s defined. Will I admit that Trump is president... Obviously Yes. Will I be vocally opposed to an electoral process that seats a president who received 4M or so fewer votes than the challenger... Also obviously yes.

The harsh reality is somebody like me is not going to be the problem. I am not going to risk my life/lifestyle over Trump... There are however a massive number of people who will. That’s the X-factor.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Must admit to being a little conflicted with The Nuge... Have loved the Broncos he has built over the years but am not fond of draft dodgers... Particularly ones who are right wing and proud of it 50 years later.

Unity...??? I am not saying “Unity” now. There is no middle of the road with Mitch in charge of the Senate. There is no nuanced compromise when someone’s only stated agenda is to destroy yours. The idea that there is going to be compromise now is absurd.

As far as accepting results, that really depends on how that’s defined. Will I admit that Trump is president... Obviously Yes. Will I be vocally opposed to an electoral process that seats a president who received 4M or so fewer votes than the challenger... Also obviously yes.

The harsh reality is somebody like me is not going to be the problem. I am not going to risk my life/lifestyle over Trump... There are however a massive number of people who will. That’s the X-factor.
Yeah, well whadya gonna do if you get the knock on your door Sir?
We call this a clue...
Or they come to disarm you?

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
We call this a clue...
Or they come to disarm you?
I've said it here before, they dont hate Trump, THEY HATE YOU. They hate America, and Americans, especially those that disagree with them.

FYI, please note that I did not attach a label on the folks THEY hate, because over time, they will hate democrats too. They eat their own, and eventually, they will eat everyone that does not follow their FAR Left agenda and most importantly, the FAR LEFT WAY OF THINKING.

squeezer

Reaction score

I am MUCH more concerned with having close family members with pre-existing conditions lose health coverage

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I am MUCH more concerned with having close family members with pre-existing conditions lose health coverage
Our current president has said numerous times they will be. Are you also worried about being abducted by aliens too?

News flash, leftist regimes take care of no one. And Biden's guy that will help with Covid is on the public record stating that 75 years is enough for anyone to live. If your pre existing condition is you are over 75, your boy wants YOU dead.

Do you ever think while your rage is boiling over?

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

squeezer

Reaction score
I've said it here before, they dont hate Trump, THEY HATE YOU. They hate America, and Americans, especially those that disagree with them.

FYI, please note that I did not attach a label on the folks THEY hate, because over time, they will hate democrats too. They eat their own, and eventually, they will eat everyone that does not follow their FAR Left agenda and most importantly, the FAR LEFT WAY OF THINKING.

Who the fuck is the mythical "They" you are referencing?

I want all Americans covered within a healthcare system that is 1/2 the cost of the current one we have.

I want to a greater assurance that some wacked out "Patriot" doesnt walk into my kids school and empty as many magazines of .223 as he can carry.

I want my daughter to have at least as much maternity leave as they have in all the other advanced nations.

I want her to know with 100% certainty that we reject misogynistic assholes at all levels of society.

I want my son to have the same shot at success that I have enjoyed.

I AM THE THEY...

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

I want all Americans covered within a healthcare system that is 1/2 the cost of the current one we have.

I want to a greater assurance that some wacked out "Patriot" doesnt walk into my kids school and empty as many magazines of .223 as he can carry.

I want my daughter to have at least as much maternity leave as they have in all the other advanced nations.

I want her to know with 100% certainty that we reject misogynistic assholes at all levels of society.

I AM THE THEY...

You forgot clean water [emoji106]

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Cool, so you admit you are ANTIFA and Marxist BLM.

Three examples of opportunities for someone to put your name on a list. You could be a good leftist, a total party dude, but maybe an ex girlfriend or someone who felt you did them wrong in some transaction, decides you should be on the enemy list. Sorry, comrade, your life is ruined. I would not want this for anyone, and that is why your side is not trustworthy. And you of all people should know that.

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

I AM THE THEY...

You mad bro? 😝

1605034513524.png

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

I AM THE THEY...

Answers in line.

Then you want a free market system that conservatives have been asking for, not single payer.

Your kids have a higher chance of being kidnapped by human traffickers than being shot at school or anywhere else, but what you are asking for is health care reform to assist the mentally ill. The right agrees with this too, and has recognized that school shootings are a byproduct of mental illness.

Save money, prepare, and take the sabbatical needed if your daughter wants an extended stay at home period. People should be prepared when they decide to bring children into the world, and we have a system that rewards only the unprepared, but you are still afforded some family leave.

So you are saying you want another war in the middle east/with Islam? Are you saying those societies that do not treat women equally should be wiped off the earth? Are you saying you want a wall and protections here at home to keep people and societies out that mistreat women? There are billions of people around the world in societies like that. If you are worried about protecting your daughter from mean people, she should grow up empowered knowing that not everyone is going to treat her fairly, but she does not have to deal with it and can move beyond it. She does not need to be conditioned to be a victim if confronted by an asshole.

Your son does have every shot you had. He is dripping with your white privilege that you now support "removing" so I can't help you with this one.

Last edited:

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Only above Headgate Rock Dam. Below that it's pretty much meh...........

The place is loaded with crocodiles and nefarious Indians. We’re in agreement [emoji1689]

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score

Remember how cheap insurance was before Obamacare was forced upon us? Nothing is free, if you want free go to a country that has free healthcare and enjoy your $92.000 Honda Accord.

If you have read any of the reports on these mass shootings, they have all been democratic supporters and most had metal issues.

If she wants a long maternity leave find a job that will allow it or move to the country of her choosing that has offers that.

Really? What planet do you come from? Find a country that does that.

Easy, reject the current democratic platform.

I AM THE THEY...

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

I AM THE THEY...

Brother, you ain’t black, so you ain’t THEY. You’ll help them until your useless, then they will literally toss you out like yesterday’s news. It. Happens. Everyday.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Answers in line.

Then you want a free market system that conservatives have been asking for, not single payer.

Your kids have a higher chance of being kidnapped by human traffickers than being shot at school or anywhere else, but what you are asking for is health care reform to assist the mentally ill. The right agrees with this too, and has recognized that school shootings are a byproduct of mental illness.

Save money, prepare, and take the sabbatical needed if your daughter wants an extended stay at home period. People should be prepared when they decide to bring children into the world, and we have a system that rewards only the unprepared, but you are still afforded some family leave.

So you are saying you want another war in the middle east/with Islam? Are you saying those societies that do not treat women equally should be wiped off the earth? Are you saying you want a wall and protections here at home to keep people and societies out that mistreat women? There are billions of people around the world in societies like that. If you are worried about protecting your daughter from mean people, she should grow up empowered knowing that not everyone is going to treat her fairly, but she does not have to deal with it and can move beyond it. She does not need to be conditioned to be a victim if confronted by an asshole.

Your son does have every shot you had. He is dripping with your white privilege that you now support "removing" so I can't help you with this one.

Post of the day, I nominate this for post of the year the truth hurts don't cry squeeze!!!!

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Cool, so you admit you are ANTIFA and Marxist BLM.

Three examples of opportunities for someone to put your name on a list. You could be a good leftist, a total party dude, but maybe an ex girlfriend or someone who felt you did them wrong in some transaction, decides you should be on the enemy list. Sorry, comrade, your life is ruined. I would not want this for anyone, and that is why your side is not trustworthy. And you of all people should know that.

HAHAHAHA!

I fucking HOPE TO GOD some fuckwad shows up with their idiot friends at my house!

Don't worry, I'll film it... 😈

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

Brother, you ain’t black, so you ain’t THEY. You’ll help them until your useless, then they will literally toss you out like yesterday’s news. It. Happens. Everyday.

Speechless. I want to mount that racist cunt's head on a pike.

I guess it shows how many people just don't care about their kids education? I wonder how many children are being brainwashed with this utter bullshit?!

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Answers in line.

Thanks for a great response. The "problem" with your response is that it will, like every other response provided to Liberals is that it will be ignored and the subject will be changed. It will be ignored because the left has no ability and hence, no interest, in discussing/debating anything nor do they want facts unless they support their agenda.