WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Universal studios

79 HUSTLER

Reaction score
Heading to universal studios Hollywood in the next few weeks and need to get six tickets for 2 days. Where is the best place to purchase at? Guess it’s been a long time as I remember tickets for 19.99 and now they are inline with Disneyland’s prices.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
Heading to universal studios Hollywood in the next few weeks and need to get six tickets for 2 days. Where is the best place to purchase at? Guess it’s been a long time as I remember tickets for 19.99 and now they are inline with Disneyland’s prices.
Good luck , get ready for mass amounts of people , mainly tourists. Went about 7 years ago with a friend who was a secret shopper , so it didn’t cost us . On way out you could get a free return ticket , didn’t want it as it was a complete clusterf**k and I knew I wouldn’t be coming back . YOU may like it , but you have been warned . Let us know how it goes .

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
Buy your tickets at your local AAA.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Check out the margsritaville and the amc theaters. I ran both those projects :cool:

4Waters

Reaction score
I know that @Jefftowz is working on a get together at Universal City Walk for a few weeks from now, maybe you could plan for that event as well.

Rondog4405

Reaction score
My kids have been bugging the hall out of me to take them there. The thought of the traffic involved to get there and back though..:eek::eek::Dlol

79 HUSTLER

Reaction score
Well just bit the bullet and ordered online. O well.

Socalx09

Reaction score
If you go to universal in the middle of the week- it’s actually pretty empty during non holiday seasons. Pay the extra $5-10 and get front of the lot parking so you don’t have to walk the huge shopping center. Took my nephews with my cousin last year on a random Wednesday. Went straight for the tour tram first since I know that’s the longest wait. We waited 15 mins for that. That was probably the longest wait of the day. I was done with all the rides by 330. They are pretty tall for their ages, so they could go on almost all the rides. They didn’t want to do the mummy ride. But, were all over the Jurassic Park ride. Even hopped on the Harry Potter rides in less than 15 mins. Probably the coolest ride I have been on. It has a lot of motion going on, so if you hate that. Don’t go in it. My cousin didn’t recover right away after that. Got in the park at 10. Shows are still pretty fun. The drive home sucked, but the kids were wiped out.

Your ad here

Reaction score
Last time I was there they served beer and had a bar by what seemed by every ride. That helped a lot. Everyone would get in line and be on their phones. I went to the bar and grabbed a beer then would get back in line before the ride started. When I went during Halloween that was fun. Felt like a Rob Zombie concert.