WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Unofficial Ballot Drop Boxes in OC

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Total surprise. Ya mean mail in voting could have problems? No way.

fuck democrats
Kind of hard not knowing what box to put your ballot in. Drop box at the YL police station. lol 🤣

Even the millennial Wizard29 could figure this out.. :eek:

F@$K (R). :p

IMG_4804.JPG

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
had one here in Santa Clarita as well.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
Kind of hard not knowing what box to put your ballot in. Drop box at the YL police station. lol 🤣

Even the millennial Wizard29 could figure this out.. :eek:

F@$K (R). :p

View attachment 931457

Yeah, Wizard29 knows that if you aren’t truly absentee, you should not be a pussy and you should actually handle your ballot at an official polling place on Election Day.

What’s the matter Bobby, you mad? What were you doing at the police station anyway? Trying to file a hurt feelings report or something?

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Yeah, Wizard29 knows that if you aren’t truly absentee, you should not be a pussy and you should actually handle your ballot at an official polling place on Election Day.

What’s the matter Bobby, you mad? What were you doing at the police station anyway? Trying to file a hurt feelings report or something?
Ha ha. You millennials crack me up and only talk shit behind a computer.. 🤣 I thought you were from around here. The YL sub station shares the parking lot with Arroyo Park on YL Blvd.. ;)

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
Ha ha. You millennials crack me up and only talk shit behind a computer.. 🤣 I thought you were from around here. The YL sub station shares the parking lot with Arroyo Park on YL Blvd.. ;)

I wouldn’t say anything from behind a computer that I wouldn’t say to anybody in person.

I’m familiar with the YL substation location. In fact, this “millennial” has done well enough such that I can probably see your house down there from my backyard. 👍

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say anything from behind a computer that I wouldn’t say to anybody in person.

I’m familiar with the YL substation location. In fact, this “millennial” has done well enough such that I can probably see your house down there from my backyard. 👍
If you can see my house you must live up Stonehaven. Nice homes up there. 👍