WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Unofficial RDP MEETUP ??

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
EDIT: It’s official. RDP member meetup
Where: Oscars Brewing Company. ( OBC ). Temecula.
When: 12/19/2020. Saturday. 2 Pm
Oscarsbrewingcompany.com

With the current shutdown, I know people are looking for not only places to go, but places to meet up with others . I’m going to suggest an RDP meetup. I’m the owner of Oscars Brewing Company in Temecula. ( OBC ). And I want to say WE ARE OPEN ! I think this is a perfect time to get together before Christmas , meet fellow members and just have a great evening. There are a lot of members in the Inland Empire and North San Diego County that do not have much of a drive to get here. I’m open for pretty much any evening, but we are closed on Mondays. We can do some specials and discounts for the RDP crew and I’ll guarantee it will be a great time. Let me know what ya think. I’m open to all suggestions.
Darrell.

Last edited:

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
No kidding, I remember when they built Pat and Oscar's years ago. I noticed the name change and renovation im guessing that was your doing?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
No kidding, I remember when they built Pat and Oscar's years ago. I noticed the name change and renovation im guessing that was your doing?

Yes sir. Still our family. Doesn’t get anymore family run than this. In fact, our head brewer Joe Flores was born and raised in Temecula.. I’m there almost every day. And if I’m not, my wife, brother-in-law or my nephew is. Mom and Dad aren’t in too much, but they are in their 80’s. 👍

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
I think we just need to figure out a day that works. I would be a blast.

Springfield

Reaction score
I think if it were a Saturday or Sunday members further out would make the commute, including me, and I like the idea. :)

Edit: just saw your "evening" in the post.

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
I think if it were a Saturday or Sunday members further out would make the commute, including me, and I like the idea. :)

Edit: just saw your "evening" in the post.

Im open for anytime. If on a weekend, day or night is just fine. During the week, I’m thinking most would prefer after work.

DanG

Reaction score
That's awesome Darrell. We've been making the drive to Havasu pretty much every weekend since March, cause there is absolutely no reason to stay here. This weekend is the first weekend we will be home in months. Glad to know we have a place to go where America still exist. We would love to come down and support your business.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
When is everyone available? This would be great for a Wednesday or Thursday night meet-up. Been awhile since we have done an RDP meet. Lots of peeps in SW Riverside County and surrounding areas. This could get big!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Yes sir. Still our family. Doesn’t get anymore family run than this. In fact, our head brewer Joe Flores was born and raised in Temecula.. I’m there almost every day. And if I’m not, my wife, brother-in-law or my nephew is. Mom and Dad aren’t in too much, but they are in their 80’s. 👍
Where is it ? We lived in Temecula when it was ranch o cal 👍

satellitemike

Reaction score
I'm in!
Can I suggest the 18th or 19th? I am good any day except this weekend, heading to havasu.
Thanks for the heads up I'll pass the word along to help support the small local businesses.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Back in the day, we used to do a local shindig around the holidays. Worked out good for meeting new peeps, and getting together with some old homies from the boards. We also did it as a toy drive dealio. Everyone brought an unwrapped toy.....and we'd take them down to the local fire station for Toys for Tots. Shit, we had my Burb packed with toys. Good turnouts...Win win gathering. Good times. 👍

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
Well then, I’ll suggest the 19th As well. It’s the weekend and hope it’s a bit easier for most. And traffic will certainly be easier to deal with for those that want to drive over from North county or the InlandEmpire.

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
Formerly local (Wildomar) and have been to Pat & Oscars a few times. Unfortunately 450 miles way now.

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
North County, but I'm all about supporting small business, and who doesn't love beer? [emoji23]
Lol, if your anything like my wife you will appreciate the breadsticks.

Actually I'm pretty sure she would forcefully remove someone's spleen for a plate of those!!

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Went there with friends. Great place to watch the day go by, Will take the wife next time that she is with me traveling. It will be a blast!!!

MK1MOD0

Reaction score

Actually I'm pretty sure she would forcefully remove someone's spleen for a plate of those!!

Yes she will. In fact, the Breadsticks, Greek salad dressing and house mustard are the only original recipes we kept. Everything else is new. 👍

satellitemike

Reaction score
Looks like a few are good w the 19th, I think a good starting time would be around 1400?

Rondog4405

Reaction score
This is the old pat and Oscar's spot behind the pond right?

fishing fool

Reaction score
I'm in..... Looks like a great place.

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
Ok so let’s pick a time. The afternoon was mentioned. We can do that.

Or, we can do a dinnerish time, bring the wife’s and girlfriends ect, and make an evening out of it.

Either way its all good.

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
19th works! I'll leave my hyper ass spazoid boxer at home!

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score

I like her already!!!