WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Unused fireworks

SHEP

Reaction score
We spent about $400 on fireworks for the 4th this year and not on the kind you get at Walmart. We still have over half of them left as we overbought not thinking the others in the group were brining the same amount. I think we have about 20 mortars, 5 boxes with multiple shots in them, and 6 smaller boxes that don’t go up in the air. Not sure what to do with them. Store for next year? If so, what’s the best method so I don’t end up on the news?

Thanks,

Shep

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
We spent about $400 on fireworks for the 4th this year and not on the kind you get at Walmart. We still have over half of them left as we overbought not thinking the others in the group were brining the same amount. I think we have about 20 mortars, 5 boxes with multiple shots in them, and 6 smaller boxes that don’t go up in the air. Not sure what to do with them. Store for next year? If so, what’s the best method so I don’t end up on the news?

Thanks,

Shep
I’ve always just put them in the closet of the master bedroom. Curious to read the responses as I’ve never really even thought twice about it

traquer

Reaction score
I'll dispose of them for you for a lil fee ;)

Reactions: DWC

SHEP

Reaction score
I’ve always just put them in the closet of the master bedroom. Curious to read the responses as I’ve never really even thought twice about it

They are currently in my guest room closet that never gets used but not sure that’s the best spot.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

Thanks,

Shep

If you live in a state they are legal..

The best way to preserve them is in a cool dry place.

If not..

The best way to preserve them the exact same, but, is not to post what you have on the internet🤣🤣

Definitely dont call in law enforcement into an internet thread that you have illegal admittance. Ohh wait.. someone already did that for you🤪

wzuber

Reaction score
Being that each city/county has their own ordinances regarding f.works I don't believe it's a state legality issue. As has been said, store in a cool, dry place far away from any heat or sources of ignition. In your house?
Better triple your h.o. Insurance. Haha

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
I put them on the mantle above my fireplace.

Any closet will do. Leave them where they’re at. Just don’t have a house fire.

Deckin Around

Reaction score
Never seen an expiration date on fireworks. An old 2 or 4 drawer fire proof file cabinet off craigslist for $100 is great for ammo and fireworks. Those suckers are sooo heavy.

yz450mm

Reaction score
Please take them to your closest fire station. They will take care of them. [emoji23]
Just go around back and put them in the bed of the first pickup truck you see, it's where they will end up anyways. [emoji23][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Reactions: DWC

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
We just had some drinks and lit a 50 shot off at the park down the street from my house. So at least the neighbors are like damn those fuckin kids verses wtf Tim really? Lmao

nowski

Reaction score
Save them for Halloween especially if you have any M80's. Have you ever seen what an M80 will do to a pumpkin???

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
They are currently in my guest room closet that never gets used but not sure that’s the best spot.

So long as it isn’t in a fireplace you will be fine