WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Upping my Breakfast burrito game.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Headed to the dez and taking my blackstone. Looking to up the breakfast burrito game or change it up?
Typical chorizo, wife salsa, grilled potatoes, etc. looking for a better cheese, other ideas?

grumpy88

Reaction score
I like potato and sausage in mine . Also I like when I get them off the truck when they put the finished burrito on the flat top to finish it off .

NicPaus

Reaction score
Polish sausage is my go to for breakfast burrito with green salsa. But I will eat what's made and enjoy it.

Dog

Reaction score
The thing about breakfast burritos in my head is they are ready when you are ready. Drunk, hung over, just woke up, hungry, etc. I think anyone loves them and the thought.

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
The best ones were from the roach coaches in the OC. Bacon, sausage ham, egg, hash browns, and cheese, from a Mexican lady, made to order in about 3 minutes. I've tried to duplicate them, and this gringo doesn't come close. Add their salsa, nothing better.

Dan'l

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
Pastrami eggs potatoes and cheese and find the pepper plant hot sauce. Every time we bring that out anyone that hasn’t had it always asks where we got it.

ltbaney1

Reaction score
I like polish sausage, lots of cheese the potatoes below and finish it on the flat top and plenty of green salsa. we use these potatoes over hash browns.
Capture.PNG